[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
thenextndut a écrit :
what's the good roll for Ryslatha's_Coil?

Killed Sirus A8 with 4.5k HP, one death (didn't see the burning ground thing below sirus)

build is fun and insane, worth every ex :D

Bigger "% more Maximum Physical Attack Damage"
Smaller "% less Minimum Physical Attack Damage"
Right now i can see only one pretty good belt on the market for 12ex and one for 10ex with less maxHP
Try to use https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/4MWEVKvF9 for filter
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Dernière édition par allumino, le 30 sept. 2020 05:36:47
"
thenextndut a écrit :

Killed Sirus A8 with 4.5k HP, one death (didn't see the burning ground thing below sirus)

if it's without quality, try ti get it with 30-32% mni and 38-40% max. and glad u r liking the build! keep it up champ!
hey all , what would be the biggest upgrade for increasing damage ? cuz now cant kill bosses at all :( so not even trying to go at them
"
sn3kox a écrit :
hey all , what would be the biggest upgrade for increasing damage ? cuz now cant kill bosses at all :( so not even trying to go at them

how come you can't kill bosses? I cleared all content in the game even sirus couple of times with Scaeva Gladius. and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD from where exactly did you get the idea of the gems you are using in your 6L????? didn't you take a look at my current gems? the gems in the PoB? anything.... Please optimize your gems, your setup is messed up big time in your flicker 6L

The Scaeva you are using is just so bad... not even 20% and roll is really bad. you need to change it for a good one or get a good paradoxica like the one i'm using or get a 480+ pdps rare foil with 2+ attack speed. that will be your biggest upgrade after optimizing your gems. and if you are gonna use a new Scaeva, please MAKE SURE its 3 green sockets for 30% more crit multi or 2 green 1 blue for 20% multi and mana leech.

your level is too low, you really need to level up.

also, why are you taking the passives that leads to the socket in which Unnatural instinct will be at while you don't even own it? wasting points?

your tree is also really messed up to be honest. you didn't take any of the impale nodes nor using impale support in your links! you have 25% chance watcher's eye, but what about forceful skewering... you really need to take it.

where are your 2 totems with multiple totems support? I don't see them in your setup. they are like double damage for bosses..... and use perseverance belt only if you are using fortify in main links with flicker. otherwise, get a rysatha's coil

i hate to say it but you complain about not being able to kill bosses with my build and you are not even following any of my tree pathing, build instructions, nor gem setups. so please make all these changes and see the difference for yourself.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 30 sept. 2020 07:23:29
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
sn3kox a écrit :

how come you can't kill bosses? I cleared all content in the game even sirus couple of times with Scaeva Gladius. and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD from where exactly did you get the idea of the gems you are using in your 6L????? didn't you take a look at my current gems? the gems in the PoB? anything.... Please optimize your gems, your setup is messed up big time in your flicker 6L

The Scaeva you are using is just so bad... not even 20% and roll is really bad. you need to change it for a good one or get a good paradoxica like the one i'm using or get a 480+ pdps rare foil with 2+ attack speed. that will be your biggest upgrade after optimizing your gems. and if you are gonna use a new Scaeva, please MAKE SURE its 3 green sockets for 30% more crit multi or 2 green 1 blue for 20% multi and mana leech.

also, why are you taking the passives that leads to the socket in which Unnatural instinct will be at while you don't even own it? wasting points?

your tree is also really messed up to be honest. you didn't take any of the impale nodes nor using impale support in your links! you have 25% chance watcher's eye, but what about forceful skewering... you really need to take it.

where are your 2 totems with multiple totems support? I don't see them in your setup. they are like double damage for bosses..... and use perseverance belt only if you are using fortify in main links with flicker. otherwise, get a rysatha's coil

i hate to say it but you complain about not being able to kill bosses with my build and you are not even following any of my tree pathing, build instructions, nor gem setups. so please make all these changes and see the difference for yourself.

Sorry i know i did mistakes but i cant open this pob :( https://pastebin.com/xP3k5QjZ
that you posted for mid version.
it say's
"the build you are trying to load uses an unrecognised of the passive tree.you may need to update the program before loading this build..
but my pob is lattest version i dont get'it why i cant open it
Hello, so im currently struggling abit with accuracy, i need to spec into 3 nodes for accuracy and im still not where i would be happy, im posting my pob incase you want to or have time to check if i can make some fix for this. As stated before, love the build amazing!
https://pastebin.com/9pwciW0P
"
sn3kox a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
sn3kox a écrit :

Sorry i know i did mistakes but i cant open this pob :( https://pastebin.com/xP3k5QjZ
that you posted for mid version.
it say's
"the build you are trying to load uses an unrecognised of the passive tree.you may need to update the program before loading this build..
but my pob is lattest version i dont get'it why i cant open it

Ok, will update it shorty. thanks for letting me know.
"
ChrisRawk a écrit :
Hello, so im currently struggling abit with accuracy, i need to spec into 3 nodes for accuracy and im still not where i would be happy, im posting my pob incase you want to or have time to check if i can make some fix for this. As stated before, love the build amazing!
https://pastebin.com/9pwciW0P

you need 2 T1 accurecy on any of your rare gear pieces to have 100%. ~450-550 accurecy on a ring and an amulet for instance.
Hi, since this is a flicker strike thread, would anyone here help me price check the following gloves:

These would be good for me to use but I need money to buy the Surrender shield.
Willing so sell those to anyone here in this thread
"
allumino a écrit :
"
thenextndut a écrit :

Bigger "% more Maximum Physical Attack Damage"
Smaller "% less Minimum Physical Attack Damage"
Right now i can see only one pretty good belt on the market for 12ex and one for 10ex with less maxHP
Try to use https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/4MWEVKvF9 for filter

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
thenextndut a écrit :

if it's without quality, try ti get it with 30-32% mni and 38-40% max. and glad u r liking the build! keep it up champ!

Thanks for the replies!
I have 36 min and 46 max right now,
gonna save currency for other things :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires