[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
illimar96 a écrit :
Hi, since this is a flicker strike thread, would anyone here help me price check the following gloves:

These would be good for me to use but I need money to buy the Surrender shield.
Willing so sell those to anyone here in this thread

It has no life nor open prefix to craft life, such a shame, they could have been ~30-40ex gloves lol. but I can't say how much they are worth like that, but probably anywhere from 5-15ex.

how come you can't kill bosses? I cleared all content in the game even sirus couple of times with Scaeva Gladius. and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD from where exactly did you get the idea of the gems you are using in your 6L????? didn't you take a look at my current gems? the gems in the PoB? anything.... Please optimize your gems, your setup is messed up big time in your flicker 6L

The Scaeva you are using is just so bad... not even 20% and roll is really bad. you need to change it for a good one or get a good paradoxica like the one i'm using or get a 480+ pdps rare foil with 2+ attack speed. that will be your biggest upgrade after optimizing your gems. and if you are gonna use a new Scaeva, please MAKE SURE its 3 green sockets for 30% more crit multi or 2 green 1 blue for 20% multi and mana leech.

your level is too low, you really need to level up.

also, why are you taking the passives that leads to the socket in which Unnatural instinct will be at while you don't even own it? wasting points?

your tree is also really messed up to be honest. you didn't take any of the impale nodes nor using impale support in your links! you have 25% chance watcher's eye, but what about forceful skewering... you really need to take it.

where are your 2 totems with multiple totems support? I don't see them in your setup. they are like double damage for bosses..... and use perseverance belt only if you are using fortify in main links with flicker. otherwise, get a rysatha's coil

i hate to say it but you complain about not being able to kill bosses with my build and you are not even following any of my tree pathing, build instructions, nor gem setups. so please make all these changes and see the difference for yourself.[/quote]

Sorry i know i did mistakes but i cant open this pob :( https://pastebin.com/xP3k5QjZ
that you posted for mid version.
it say's
"the build you are trying to load uses an unrecognised of the passive tree.you may need to update the program before loading this build..
but my pob is lattest version i dont get'it why i cant open it
[/quote]
Ok, will update it shorty. thanks for letting me know.[/quote]

Thank you gonna reup tree as soon as i can open the tree , and change all mistakes i did :|
Hey if you had time could you look at my gear and tell me why i not tanky and have problem with bosses ? maybe its bcs 5L but not sure thanks for any advice
https://pastebin.com/EbNhkwfq
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
illimar96 a écrit :
Hi, since this is a flicker strike thread, would anyone here help me price check the following gloves:

These would be good for me to use but I need money to buy the Surrender shield.
Willing so sell those to anyone here in this thread

It has no life nor open prefix to craft life, such a shame, they could have been ~30-40ex gloves lol. but I can't say how much they are worth like that, but probably anywhere from 5-15ex.

Thx for the reply. Hmmm I might annul and hope to get rid of item rarity then and ex slam it later in the league.
"
dudeks a écrit :
Hey if you had time could you look at my gear and tell me why i not tanky and have problem with bosses ? maybe its bcs 5L but not sure thanks for any advice
https://pastebin.com/EbNhkwfq

Hello when i check your build i didn't see any mana leech jewel. it is mandatory for the mana sustainability. You should change that unique -9 mana cost jewel to mana leech one.

Thanks to mana leech jewel you will not have to use that mana flask and you can use possibly one of the most important flask for us. Diamond Flask.

As a last thing you should use a shield with 30% block chance. I suggest Lioneye's. After this adjustments, i think you will feel better
Hey buddy,

i'm doing your build but i'm having troubles with degen attacks,
i completely melt when there's degen on the floor (baran, poison, etc),
What can i do to fix that ? because the rest is easily tanked, as long as i block the hit if not i'm one tapped x)

So far this is where I'm at with this build. What should be my next focus? I still don't have jewel's other than Surrender and I could use an awakened multistrike but really I find myself getting randomly 1 shot and would love to get some chaos resistances but unfortunately it's damn near impossible to find with decent other rolls on the gear. Spent 2 hours last night trying to find a necklace with a combo of phys, life, accuracy, chaos res and an open prefix for -mana cost and I swear they don't exist lol...

"
Draeven76 a écrit :
Hey buddy,

i'm doing your build but i'm having troubles with degen attacks,
i completely melt when there's degen on the floor (baran, poison, etc),
What can i do to fix that ? because the rest is easily tanked, as long as i block the hit if not i'm one tapped x)

well, one of this build's weaknesses is degan and there is really nothing to do about it except avoiding it or being careful around it lol
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
BeaverGrowl a écrit :
Can you (or anyone) take a look at my Cyclone toon and give me some ways to squeak out some more DPS. I have ran out of money and Ill bet my setup could be better. Wish I was better at build optimization. Any guidance would be great. PS I have a Farruls Fur but Im struggling to six link it. Once I do Ill be switching to Flicker. Thanks for any tips!

https://pastebin.com/vPGpQcjn

everything in there looks just fine to me. you didn't check anything in the configuration, your current bossing dps is ~3M. which is decent for the gear you have.

Thanks for taking the time. I wasn’t worried about the dps numbers so much as how it feels. It just doesn’t feel like it’s hitting all that hard. I guess my expectation are a little high.

Thanks again!
"
Wastedturtl a écrit :

So far this is where I'm at with this build. What should be my next focus? I still don't have jewel's other than Surrender and I could use an awakened multistrike but really I find myself getting randomly 1 shot and would love to get some chaos resistances but unfortunately it's damn near impossible to find with decent other rolls on the gear. Spent 2 hours last night trying to find a necklace with a combo of phys, life, accuracy, chaos res and an open prefix for -mana cost and I swear they don't exist lol...

well chaos res is really important but you don't have to get it on amulet though, as it will be super hard to find as you said. you need on average x3 t1 chaos res + cleansed thoughts anoint to cap chaos res. or x2 t2 chaos res and x1 t1 chaos res but the x2 t2 chaos res will have to be on rings to 20% quality them and make them 35+.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires