[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
AFRAID7 a écrit :
Molten shell does not work when casting on a critical hit

it does only when socketed in the surrender. otherwise don't use CoC. anyway, just use the gem alone, and put molten shell in your left-click :D
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

I dropped CWC/CWDT altogether and just using the guard skill as left-click (more uptime) and yes, vaal version is up to u when u really wanna use it.

I know its a bit uncomfortable tonwaste time, but can you maybe record how build performs at your current gear abd level? Leveling atm with cyclone and got really no luck with currency, would like to see how build performs non min maxed, feels like this league is not going to be generous for me)

Btw I see you are using replica farruls, is it better to aim for replica?
Thanks.

yes replica is better. and I can't really upload anything right now cause internet quota is about to finish lol. I will at the beginning of October though.

I see, thx, will aim for replica, should I change something in tree/ascendencies keeping in mind replica instead of the original? Thx

Also why replica is better? Onslaugght is more powerfull than full power charge stack?
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 24 sept. 2020 12:13:10
Hey man nice gear you got there, are you buying or crafting them, if so got any tips on crafting them?
"
hyperini a écrit :
Hey man nice gear you got there, are you buying or crafting them, if so got any tips on crafting them?

nope just bought them.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
hyperini a écrit :

nope just bought them.

I see thnx for the reply, started at Harvest and got kinda spoiled by it xD.
Also I see you're making some changes to the gems and passives in Heist are going for a tankier setup this league with more chaos res?
Why do we even use CoC and what do we use it with?
"
hyperini a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
hyperini a écrit :

nope just bought them.

I see thnx for the reply, started at Harvest and got kinda spoiled by it xD.
Also I see you're making some changes to the gems and passives in Heist are going for a tankier setup this league with more chaos res?

Harvest setup was full of chaos res :D but i removed it from PoB cause i thought it's gonna be much harder this league but no, it's still easy xD so I went back to chaos res :D
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
xbobsix1 a écrit :
Hey man,
I want to use the Mark of the Elder steel ring, because of the big damage buff (Unless you would suggest otherwise?) but for the second ring i dont know what shaper ring to go with, since assassins mark on hit no longer seems to exist in the new league. What would you recommend?

Also great build and wonderful to see that you still answer every comment!

I didn't go for any unique ring this league cause I decided that I will max chaos res so i'm sticking to those atm (not final)

How come you chose to max chaos res? Just interested in knowing if it is something that is worth it :)
"
AFRAID7 a écrit :
Why do we even use CoC and what do we use it with?

U only use it with the surrender cause it will be linked to reckoning lvl 30, when reckoning crits, it triggers the other linked gems, but in heist, i don't use it anymore. I just put molten shell in Left-click
Hi there ,

I am thinking to use for the heist league your cyclone variant ... I tried to copy/paste your pastebin link to path of building but I get an error ... and I have the latest version of pob .. can you correct it .. thanks in advance ..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires