[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
yoshimtu a écrit :
Hello, I'm having trouble killing bosses on red maps. I saw you're able to kill fully juiced t16 maps which I havent gotten to, but even t11-t12 bosses sometimes one shot me, or almost one shot me and I can't recover in time.

Heres gear, and some key points/differences I noticed between our current builds.

I know theres a couple obvious things, specifically with the CWDT setup, and no enlighten yet to run pride.

However I noticed you currently aren't running a CWDT setup I imagine for the same reason as I, the green sockets on the main hand, I tried keeping them green as stated in the guide, with vaal molten shell in the enlighten slot.

I don't have -mana cost because I don't feel as if I need it without Pride active.

The other thing I noticed is my Fur is 5L while yours is 6,

With that in mind, I do see some clear differences, but I mainly see it in offensive capabilities rather than defensive. And maybe it's just me but I don't see so much of a gap that it's unable to reliably kill T11 bosses, to fully juiced T16 bosses. Especially factoring in level difference.

Thanks for the look over.

Boots, you are dying cuz of those boots. i've never seen worst.
"
KretenSVK a écrit :
and what about Pantheon?

Solaris and Gruthkul
man, one question regarding CWC and Vaal molten shell. When i cast critical, it trigger normal version of molten shell, right? and vaal version is up to my personal preferences when to use it? or is it cast also by CWC gem?
"
yoshimtu a écrit :
Hello, I'm having trouble killing bosses on red maps. I saw you're able to kill fully juiced t16 maps which I havent gotten to, but even t11-t12 bosses sometimes one shot me, or almost one shot me and I can't recover in time.

Heres gear, and some key points/differences I noticed between our current builds.

I know theres a couple obvious things, specifically with the CWDT setup, and no enlighten yet to run pride.

However I noticed you currently aren't running a CWDT setup I imagine for the same reason as I, the green sockets on the main hand, I tried keeping them green as stated in the guide, with vaal molten shell in the enlighten slot.

I don't have -mana cost because I don't feel as if I need it without Pride active.

The other thing I noticed is my Fur is 5L while yours is 6,

With that in mind, I do see some clear differences, but I mainly see it in offensive capabilities rather than defensive. And maybe it's just me but I don't see so much of a gap that it's unable to reliably kill T11 bosses, to fully juiced T16 bosses. Especially factoring in level difference.

Thanks for the look over.

Yes I don't run CWDT anymore. No need to, really. I just put molten shell in any red socket and then make it my left click for more uptime.

as for defenses, there is actually a huge gab :D. compare our shields for instance

also, I've 45% chaos res atm. and that will be 75 after I anoint Cleansed Thoughts :D.

and you really need to change these boots too.

your farrul is only 5L which means u are literary using 4L only for damage. this won't cut it for red maps tbh.

you also need to get the -9 mana on all ur jewelries and begin to use pride again. it's a huge damage boost.
"
KretenSVK a écrit :
man, one question regarding CWC and Vaal molten shell. When i cast critical, it trigger normal version of molten shell, right? and vaal version is up to my personal preferences when to use it? or is it cast also by CWC gem?

I dropped CWC/CWDT altogether and just using the guard skill as left-click (more uptime) and yes, vaal version is up to u when u really wanna use it.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 24 sept. 2020 10:16:14
Hey man,
I want to use the Mark of the Elder steel ring, because of the big damage buff (Unless you would suggest otherwise?) but for the second ring i dont know what shaper ring to go with, since assassins mark on hit no longer seems to exist in the new league. What would you recommend?

Also great build and wonderful to see that you still answer every comment!
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

I dropped CWC/CWDT altogether and just using the guard skill as left-click (more uptime) and yes, vaal version is up to u when u really wanna use it.

I know its a bit uncomfortable tonwaste time, but can you maybe record how build performs at your current gear abd level? Leveling atm with cyclone and got really no luck with currency, would like to see how build performs non min maxed, feels like this league is not going to be generous for me)

Btw I see you are using replica farruls, is it better to aim for replica?
Thanks.
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 24 sept. 2020 11:48:33
Molten shell does not work when casting on a critical hit
"
xbobsix1 a écrit :
Hey man,
I want to use the Mark of the Elder steel ring, because of the big damage buff (Unless you would suggest otherwise?) but for the second ring i dont know what shaper ring to go with, since assassins mark on hit no longer seems to exist in the new league. What would you recommend?

Also great build and wonderful to see that you still answer every comment!

I didn't go for any unique ring this league cause I decided that I will max chaos res so i'm sticking to those atm (not final)
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

I know its a bit uncomfortable tonwaste time, but can you maybe record how build performs at your current gear abd level? Leveling atm with cyclone and got really no luck with currency, would like to see how build performs non min maxed, feels like this league is not going to be generous for me)

Btw I see you are using replica farruls, is it better to aim for replica?
Thanks.

yes replica is better. and I can't really upload anything right now cause internet quota is about to finish lol. I will at the beginning of October though.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires