[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

@deicidasum: sorry, I have never once played a build where I keep my active auras in the skillbar...its pretty standard to have a lmb hold skill, rmb active skill, moveskill, plus 1 or 2 utility skills. The only build where there was no utility skills for me was an aurastacking golemancer but even that had 8+ auras associated with it. Plus summoning 4+ golems and then toggling them off the skillbar too.

I'm not really sure what builds you have been playing for the last 4 years that did not require this...

Sure, melee skills use a few extras (2 totems, vaal haste) but you only use those for big bosses and you basically press them once and then never use them again. But the thing about the auras confuses me because at least for the last 5 or even 5+ years I have never had an aura in my skillbar.

I am a HUGE fan of 1-button playstyle builds, but all of them tend to have a huge amount of preset skills
Dernière édition par jsuslak313, le 21 févr. 2021 15:15:45
Thank you for this build guide!

I thoroughly enjoyed playing it.
I'm lvl 99 and /played is almost 300 hours. The highest level / time spend on a single character in PoE :)

It's the first build I have 'min maxed' in PoE since I started playing in Betrayal.

With Ryslathas coil and close combat as the last damage gem my PoB is at 81.7M DPS.
With Headhunter and Melee splash I am at 42.6M DPS which is enough for 99% of all content I ran.
I only switched to Ryslathas and close combat vs boss encounters like A9 Sirus, Cortex and The feared.

Notes:
- When you get Paradoxia, Farruls fur and the Surrender the build works pretty well for most normal content.
- Some bosses are pretty hard with flicker: Cortex, Sirius, maven etc. Until you get good enough damage to burst them down fast + good chaos res you will die a few times per boss encounter.
- The mine sucks with flicker. I recommend having a lacerate gem if you want to do it.
- Headhunter works really well with this build for mapping. All Harbingers in Canyon map fear the giant flicker man!
- Sink enough currency into it and most content is an absolute breeze. The only pain is DOT ground effects like those at Sirus or fights where control is very important like Maven.
- I did all content. Uber elder, Uber Atziri, The Feared and all the others, Aul, Sirus A9, Maven etc.

Build defining moments for me:
- 5L Farruls fur + Scavia to switch from cyclone to flicker. (the flicker lives!)
- Paradoxia. The DPS boost compared to Scavia was very note worthy. It doesn't have to be with impale % if you are on a tight budget.
- Surrender improved my survivability quite a lot, Abyssus is quite punishing at first.
- 6L Farrul for melee splash. We suddenly have AOE DPS :)
- The switch from Paradoxia to a high IAS weapon. On paper in PoE the DPS was almost the same but the IAS improved mobility and impale stacking / challenger charge generation a lot. The build feels much snappier with a +2 IAS weapon. My first foil was 540DPS at 15exa.
- 75 Chaos resistance and corrupted blood immunity. That made Sirus alot easier.
---------------------------- Expensive gear separator ---------------------------- ;)
- Getting Headhunter for fun mapping. (Thanks harvest divination card sacrifice!)
- Aul amulet setup with 2 extra auras and a new assasins mark steel ring to fix resists and accuracy lost from amulet. (45 exa combined)
- 611 DPS foil with 35 Crit multi. (45 exa)
- 2 stat impale watchers eye. (45exa)
- +1 Strike + frenzy double influenced gloves. (35 exa)
- Tailwind + elusive double influenced boots. (30 exa)

Total invested in my flicker is around 420exa for the current setup but most content was easy already around 120exa. The last 300exa is just Headhunter and twice the DPS.

Feel free to have a look:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Johnneren/characters?characterName=UffeForHelvede

Lethal pride bonuses since they don't show:
20% increased Melee Damage
30% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance
+15% to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
+20% to Fire Resistance
Regenerate 1% of Life per second

I really like the progression of this build.
Yes Farrul and Surrender were expensive in the beginning but every time I threw currency after the build I felt a noticeable change :)

Thanks Blazer780!

Dernière édition par Johnneren, le 21 févr. 2021 15:44:02
@john: if you get +2 strike gloves you can drop melee splash for awakened brutality. Thats the true minmax gem setup!

**ed: sorry I mean fortify or another damage buff beyond splash
Dernière édition par jsuslak313, le 21 févr. 2021 16:08:11
"
Johnneren a écrit :
every time I threw currency after the build I felt a noticeable change :)

Thanks Blazer780!

Best quote ever.
I played with a pair of +2 strike skill gloves that dropped for about a week but I still felt that melee splash made quite a big difference when I leveled from 98 to 99 in canyon.
I tried 5 maps with fortify and 5 with melee splash.

Altso tested it in 4x 5 way timeless domains.
Melee splash came out on top for me with around 20% more reward stacks :)

As a side note, if the person who had a pair with +2 for 45exa came online just once the past 3 days I would have bought those ^_^

My old gloves looked like this:
Beast Mitts
Eelskin Gloves
--------
Quality: +20%
Evasion Rating: 150
--------
Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Cat Skill
Adds 4 to 9 Physical Damage to Attacks
+47% to Cold Resistance
+30% to Chaos Resistance
Strike Skills target 2 additional nearby Enemies
+70 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------

;) In regards to the currency quote, what I meant was that this build scales fairly well with more currency. I have played a few builds that didn't really benefit that much past 40-50 exa and it's nice to have something to invest currency into and keep playing.
Dernière édition par Johnneren, le 21 févr. 2021 16:33:17
But you know that you also want a frenzy charge on that gloves?

It was mentionend many times now that if you want more dmg / clear you dont need fortify. But nice to see that you also come to that conclusion :P
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 21 févr. 2021 17:46:57
"
Mekrat a écrit :
I am sure atm I am one of the "top tier gear / tree" owner with blazers build. Feel free to join the discord server. My actual pastebin is available there.

We have changed alot for a really high end gear / tree.

At the moment I am 132mio burst dps wihtout the correct numbers of leathal pride. Will do the math tonight. Im sure will hit 150mio dps mark.

Are you able to share your paste bin or the discord channel here? Tried the link in the first page but it has expired.

Just saw your shield - WOW - drools... I think that will be the chase item for me for the rest of the league as I am not going to start another build.

Will you be able to share how you went about in crafting it?
Can someone please post a working discord link?
Is there any trick to choosing the best Lethal Pride or is it purely luck?
"
BlastBanger a écrit :
Can someone please post a working discord link?

https://discord.gg/9C5nXsbR

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires