[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

heyo, im currently at 71mil dps, level 99. I changed to panopticon instead of frenetic, not sure if its worth. so thats a first question. pob says its like 10mil dps increase, but i dont know about frenzy sustain. also second question is, at 100 i will i have basically 4 points (or 6 without alira) that i have no idea where to spend. any pastebin for level 100? cheers
Seems, topicstarter just deleted the part in the description about the top-tier build... Dont see it anymore.

Can you please restore it?
Dernière édition par Merowingin, le 21 févr. 2021 10:43:21
"
BlastBanger a écrit :
heyo, im currently at 71mil dps, level 99. I changed to panopticon instead of frenetic, not sure if its worth. so thats a first question. pob says its like 10mil dps increase, but i dont know about frenzy sustain. also second question is, at 100 i will i have basically 4 points (or 6 without alira) that i have no idea where to spend. any pastebin for level 100? cheers

Well, you can go for "rampart" for some extra movement speed, defence and a little bit of damage. Or I maybe diamond skin for extra res to free some affix on gear and get 1 extra buff from lethal pride if you have a good one on that passive. Or simply more 5% life in that life cluster.
About frenzy charges - something tells me that at 50+ mil DPS you can melt everything before running out of charges lol
BTW, as somebody with such high dps, can you share your experience of doing endgame content? Because I'm having problems with my 17 mil DPS, so I'm wondering if having more dps allow me to do uber elder or some other content without problems...
"
theio666 a écrit :
"
BlastBanger a écrit :

Well, you can go for "rampart" for some extra movement speed, defence and a little bit of damage. Or I maybe diamond skin for extra res to free some affix on gear and get 1 extra buff from lethal pride if you have a good one on that passive. Or simply more 5% life in that life cluster.
About frenzy charges - something tells me that at 50+ mil DPS you can melt everything before running out of charges lol
BTW, as somebody with such high dps, can you share your experience of doing endgame content? Because I'm having problems with my 17 mil DPS, so I'm wondering if having more dps allow me to do uber elder or some other content without problems...

Everything melts. Important is to have 100% impale chance. also the double impale watcher is insane. if you have 10ex, invest in it. replica farulls is also insane cause, connect with +1 max endurance, you get 15% res to all, which basically lets you roll chaos res on gloves, boots and both rings. for a lot of late game bosses, you need to use double strike instead of flicker due to dots on ground. do you have 17mil with or without close combat? make sure to always check close combat, cause thats your actual boss dps. a decent rolled paradoxica, with +1 frenzy on gloves should get you around 20mil minimum. the only problem i had is atziri, but if you change to inward eye, sibyl ring and yugul, you can kill her. also the big maven fight is a bit tough with less than 30-40 mil. everything else is pretty much gg. also about points, atm i went for a point called defiance, which pretty much gives me 4 mil dps on pob. I was just wondering if theres something more optimal. I am not using fortify, so rampart is pretty much useless. opting for diamond skin lets me unspec alira, but its not worth it. you lose 5 mil dps from alira, and i dont think 2 points are gonna make up for it.
Also here is my pastebin, incase you wanna check it for yourself https://pastebin.com/fLKTEnwh
Dernière édition par BlastBanger, le 21 févr. 2021 11:32:56
"
theio666 a écrit :
"
The_Zaibas a écrit :

I kind of share the same frustration. I have 100 unreserved mana, flicker cost 31, mana leech jewel. But sometimes my character just stands there at bosses not attacking at all.

How I approach bosses:
summon totems on boss offscreen
leap in with leap slam
flask up when landing up close
hold Q (my keybind for flicker) and dont let go
I dont press anything else until boss is dead

I have 3 theories:
1) I notice that often times when it happens, boss/I are close to a wall or an obstacle. Maybe flicker detects invalid destination where it would in theory land and just doesnt attack.
2) if charges run out during the fight, flicker needs to be recast as soon as they are back up, i.e. flicker does not automatically continue attacking once farrul's fur triggers.
3) something to do with internet connectivity, poe is weird like that sometimes so it might be a possibility.

What I also sometimes notice, if my flicker just stops, i just stand in the same spot and wait for my charges to go back up. When i see my charges are up and my mana is full, I point my mouse on the boss within my character range, press Q (flicker) and... nothing happens. I press Q again, nothing happens again. I run some laps around the boss, then press Q again, then flicker continues.

2) Yes, it's true,
3) Are playing on predictive or lockstep?

I can't really help with it, for me, it's like in the video, flicker does not stop, I can't reproduce problem -_-
https://youtu.be/6A-oXbFXIlU
I mean, there is a workaround, but it's against PoE TOS, I think you can figure out the rest by yourself. But flicker should not stop by itself anyway...

As suggested in the build guide, I am on lockstep. But even with that I see myself desyncing quite often especially when clearing maps, its as if my character location catches up to server a second late or so, I see packs explode ahead of me before I even flicker to them.
Anyways, this isn't a deal breaker for me. Enjoying the build a lot, even on a 'budget' version with 30-40ex investment. Thanks for the help :)
I am sure atm I am one of the "top tier gear / tree" owner with blazers build. Feel free to join the discord server. My actual pastebin is available there.

We have changed alot for a really high end gear / tree.

At the moment I am 132mio burst dps wihtout the correct numbers of leathal pride. Will do the math tonight. Im sure will hit 150mio dps mark.

Hello,

I am very confused as to what skill tree I have to do.

Could someone post what the right skill tree is?

The skill trees of the main topic are very different from what is written in the topic...
"
IkarusRDS a écrit :
Hello,

I am very confused as to what skill tree I have to do.

Could someone post what the right skill tree is?

The skill trees of the main topic are very different from what is written in the topic...

Not sure what you mean. Its all in the pastebins.
Hey again!
I'm really loving this build, its ridiculous.

I am, again, a bit lost with my upgrade priority.
Right now I have:
Paradoxica
Impale Watcher's Eye
Bottled Faith
Unnatural Instinct

Jewellery and Assassin's Mark ring are fine as well, resistances are capped (if I buy new boots, missing 2% cold).

So I guess now my options are:
- Gloves with +1 Frenzy and +1 Strike (expensive and timely to craft myself)
- Weapon (not now I guess)
- Better jewellery with chaos res
- Awakened Multistrike

Awakened Multistrike adds a whole repeat with increased damage. Unfortunately, POB doesn't show any damage change.

I guess awakened multistrike would be my best option for now, right?

Edit: Just did Hunter in ~3s with close combat at monster level 81. This build is insane, even with my subpar gear. Kinda reminds me of my close to perfect CoC Ice Nova from Harvest.
Dernière édition par Snoukz, le 21 févr. 2021 15:04:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires