[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Do any of you experience that flicker strike just stops attacking in maps?

I am normally right clicking constantly in maps (flicker key) because if i just hold the button I quite often experience that I will stop flickering.
Even with full mana, plenty of frenzies and mobs in range.

I suspect it has something to do with pathing or accidentally targeting a mob which died.
Is there some kind of trick to avoid clicking all the time in maps?

Do you attack in place? Keep the mouse pointed on your character? Or have another trick?

I am using lockstep in UI settings.
Dernière édition par Johnneren, le 26 janv. 2021 05:26:11
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Damah a écrit :
Do the Skill Effect Duration nodes from Unnatural Instinct increase the duration of Aspect of the Cat?

yes it does, but still UI is a very very mandatory jewel for the build. with some tweaks, a thread of hope might be a viable replacement but it's still the number 1 jewel for the build.

Can you explain whats so mandatory about ui. It seems like you just get some resists, like 6% block, and a very very small amount of damage out of it according to pob. Is that really worth the 5 points it takes to path up there?
Dernière édition par GFHazard, le 26 janv. 2021 07:14:58
Hi, i save some currency for a weapon (got around 12exa), but i dont know what i should buy. In this currency range i think Paradoxica should be a good option, but with what's stats?
"
tunex90 a écrit :
Hi, i save some currency for a weapon (got around 12exa), but i dont know what i should buy. In this currency range i think Paradoxica should be a good option, but with what's stats?

I'm in the same boat and have been trying to craft foils (aka lighting my currency on fire) while trying to find something to buy. I haven't seen many well rolled paradoxicas on the market but what you're looking for is:

Phys Damage
Increased Attack Speed
% chance to Impale, Blind, Bleed, Poison (I think that's all of them)
Quality

You want the PDPS to be as close to 200 as possible or higher. The best option is Impale chance. This will allow you to skip getting Swift Skewering (saving 4 points on your passive tree).

Also keep an eye on 500+ PDPS Foils with 6.5+% crit chance. I have feeling the market might become flooded leading to these becoming a bit more affordable.

Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 26 janv. 2021 08:53:15
"
GFHazard a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Damah a écrit :
Do the Skill Effect Duration nodes from Unnatural Instinct increase the duration of Aspect of the Cat?

yes it does, but still UI is a very very mandatory jewel for the build. with some tweaks, a thread of hope might be a viable replacement but it's still the number 1 jewel for the build.

Can you explain whats so mandatory about ui. It seems like you just get some resists, like 6% block, and a very very small amount of damage out of it according to pob. Is that really worth the 5 points it takes to path up there?

yes it is worth it believe me. let me explain why:
1- both UI and the notable before it grat 28% to all res which is much needed in this build if u want to min-max
2- 6% block chance is the most u can get out of 1 socket/notable and it's much needed to reach 78-79% block chance in Hideout unbuffed which is pretty important cause without that max block, your block chance will be 72% and u will need to be hit/damaged to cap block (this hit that u need to take might actually one shot you before u even reach that max block state) so it's better safe than sorry.
3- provides small amount of damage (3.5% more damage when min-maxed) and mov.spd which is a bonus.

that's basically why I use it. if u don't need the res by any means, you can ditch it and get a large ring Thread of Hope and put it in the bottom socket under the duelist area which will make u reach swift skewering ) without pathing), Panopticon, and Testudo.
"
Johnneren a écrit :
Do any of you experience that flicker strike just stops attacking in maps?

I am normally right clicking constantly in maps (flicker key) because if i just hold the button I quite often experience that I will stop flickering.
Even with full mana, plenty of frenzies and mobs in range.

I suspect it has something to do with pathing or accidentally targeting a mob which died.
Is there some kind of trick to avoid clicking all the time in maps?

Do you attack in place? Keep the mouse pointed on your character? Or have another trick?

I am using lockstep in UI settings.

you click on flicker normally when mapping, targeting the area in which monsters exist so that you travel to them and hit them. it doesn't have to be accurate.

also make sure to select Lockstep mode in network under the UI tab in settings

flicker will feel much much better when you reach min-maxing state and able to get awakened multistrike.
"
tunex90 a écrit :

you can try to aim for 190+ pdps para with 1.5 attack speed and 18+ chance to impale.
@Blazer780 whats the Gem setup for chest the 5L ?? thank you
Hi,

still on cyclone with ahns and with no surrender. have 3 ex only, but found this one 5 mins ago. Is it usefull for this build. Its all t1, except crit multi t4.

Ty, still saving up some currency to get surrender. Doing pretty well with t14-16. Boss damge is pretty meh, but like the build.
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
I'm looking at starting this build. I've currently got ~30ex right now, but can farm more pretty easily (about 10-20ex a day). What would be the best items to start with, or should I just go straight for the high budget after farming more?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires