[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Like blaze mentionend the build is not immortal. Its super tanky when you get your 79% block chance through UI and chaos resists and corrupted blood jewel.

Before you have this jewels you die sometimes so quickly through corrupted blood cause you take more dmg through abyssus and the physical dmg through the dot.

With arround 5k life, 79% block and bleed imunity / chaos res its super rare that you die to normal staff.

What killed me this league where some times a buggy sirus and some degen on ground. I just could not see them through the new texture streaming of GGG.

Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 25 janv. 2021 03:26:56
"
LordComa a écrit :
So far I'm pretty hard-stuck at ~T12 maps. I've gone through 12 portals trying to kill A4 Drox, but I definitely don't deal enough damage to kill his dmg reduction banners before he resummons them all *and* he one-shots with any attack I don't block.

I'm following the recommended gearing steps, up to Surrender, so I have my Farrul's & a pretty much p-rolled Scaeva, and I'm 100% weaker than when I had no gear at all and was relying on the base damage of Cyclone.

I'm slowly saving up currency, maybe 6 or 7 exalts per day, but holy fuck this build is terrible at the start.

Just wanted to follow up after my original rocky experience.

I've gotten my Ryslatha's, +1 Strike on Hit gloves, and switched from a Frenetic anoint to Tribal Fury and it's buttery smooth now.

Despite the rough terrain early on, this build definitely comes together beautifully starting around 40 exalts - I'm blasting through T16's with any modifier other than Phys Reflect in ~2 minutes. Excellent Flicker build.

Just wanted to toss in my progress :)

Started this build as cyclone until around lvl 91 and switched to flicker on a 5L farruls and scavea.

Right now I'm at 95 with a decent setup:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Johnneren/UffeForHelvede?i=12&search=class%3DGladiator%26skill%3DFlicker-Strike

I have around 20M boss DPS with Paradoxia.

- Have done A9 Sirius 3 times but I use 3-5 portals on it. (It's always the ground degen that kills me and I assume it's my -60% chaos res which is the main culprit on how difficult this fight is for me)
I normally switch to double strike after the first few deaths to get some control so I don't accidentally land in degen ground effects.
- I did the breach, shaper and elder guardian maven arena fights deathless.
- I tried maven.... I have no idea how you would do this fight with flicker since it auto targets the rotating beam in the middle of the fight with her mobs and you instant die. Will need to attempt again with double strike sometime.
- T16 / conquerors are no problem. The damage is high enough to avoid any issues.
- 20 wave simulacrum deathless
- 60% delirious T16 is also doable.

What I am considering:
- Switching my elder ring to some kind of +50% chaos res ring. (-10% damage)
- Dropping my movement speed flask and use a chaos + curse immune flask.
- If I could harvest craft remove my armor on my gloves and hunter slam a +1 strike that would free up an anointment for something.
- I was also looking at a rare foil, but I was kinda surprised on how little damage the 'min max' 575 dps foil from your PoB added to my total damage. It was only around ~5% more. Plus i would have to invest more into frenzy charges etc. to maintain flicker at 2.0 APS.
- Getting +40% flicker on helm.
- Start saving for awakened multistrike.

If you have any suggestions or feedback, please let me know :)
Dernière édition par Johnneren, le 25 janv. 2021 07:41:27
Hi, can i know what Pantheon do you guys use?
"
faytte a écrit :
Have some ex to throw at this build, but not an insane amount of ex. Have picked up surrender and have about 20 ex I can spend after that. Wondering if that is enough to realistically go the flicker route or if I should start with Cyclone for now? Question matters more about whether I pick up a 6L farruls or a 6L explody chest with -15 mana cost to make cyclone a breeze for the time being (then sell it later when I transition to farruls/flicker).

What do you guys think?

I suggest going for farrul right away and maybe stay cyclone for a while and level up flicker gems in secondary weapon slots. as for cyclone mana cost, get x3 -3 mana cost on jewelries for now if u can. and keep upgrading piece by piece till you have a nice sword, ryslatha's belt, UI jewel, nice gloves that u can craft aspect of the cat on. then you can make the switch. you can go for flicker right away though but damage will be very lacking in t13+ with 20ex budget.
"
LordComa a écrit :
"
LordComa a écrit :
So far I'm pretty hard-stuck at ~T12 maps. I've gone through 12 portals trying to kill A4 Drox, but I definitely don't deal enough damage to kill his dmg reduction banners before he resummons them all *and* he one-shots with any attack I don't block.

I'm following the recommended gearing steps, up to Surrender, so I have my Farrul's & a pretty much p-rolled Scaeva, and I'm 100% weaker than when I had no gear at all and was relying on the base damage of Cyclone.

I'm slowly saving up currency, maybe 6 or 7 exalts per day, but holy fuck this build is terrible at the start.

Just wanted to follow up after my original rocky experience.

I've gotten my Ryslatha's, +1 Strike on Hit gloves, and switched from a Frenetic anoint to Tribal Fury and it's buttery smooth now.

Despite the rough terrain early on, this build definitely comes together beautifully starting around 40 exalts - I'm blasting through T16's with any modifier other than Phys Reflect in ~2 minutes. Excellent Flicker build.

glad that u made it more stable! gl min-maxing exile!
"
morrtus a écrit :
Hi, can i know what Pantheon do you guys use?

I use Gruthkul and either solaris or lunaris depends on my mood lol
"
Johnneren a écrit :
Just wanted to toss in my progress :)

Started this build as cyclone until around lvl 91 and switched to flicker on a 5L farruls and scavea.

Right now I'm at 95 with a decent setup:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Johnneren/UffeForHelvede?i=12&search=class%3DGladiator%26skill%3DFlicker-Strike

I have around 20M boss DPS with Paradoxia.

- Have done A9 Sirius 3 times but I use 3-5 portals on it. (It's always the ground degen that kills me and I assume it's my -60% chaos res which is the main culprit on how difficult this fight is for me)
I normally switch to double strike after the first few deaths to get some control so I don't accidentally land in degen ground effects.
- I did the breach, shaper and elder guardian maven arena fights deathless.
- I tried maven.... I have no idea how you would do this fight with flicker since it auto targets the rotating beam in the middle of the fight with her mobs and you instant die. Will need to attempt again with double strike sometime.
- T16 / conquerors are no problem. The damage is high enough to avoid any issues.
- 20 wave simulacrum deathless
- 60% delirious T16 is also doable.

What I am considering:
- Switching my elder ring to some kind of +50% chaos res ring. (-10% damage)
- Dropping my movement speed flask and use a chaos + curse immune flask.
- If I could harvest craft remove my armor on my gloves and hunter slam a +1 strike that would free up an anointment for something.
- I was also looking at a rare foil, but I was kinda surprised on how little damage the 'min max' 575 dps foil from your PoB added to my total damage. It was only around ~5% more. Plus i would have to invest more into frenzy charges etc. to maintain flicker at 2.0 APS.
- Getting +40% flicker on helm.
- Start saving for awakened multistrike.

If you have any suggestions or feedback, please let me know :)

paradoxica is an extremely powerful sword. a perfect paradoxica will easily be equal to 570pdps foil with 2as and 6.8 crit. it's just personal choice to make! paradoxica feels a bit slower due to lack of attack speed, otherwise it's godly. you can stay with your paradoxica just fine till league's end if u want and an upgrade would be 204+ para with 1.5as and 18+ chance to imaple. cause not only it will be higher dps, but it will allow u to remove swift skewering from tree and have 5 spare points to spend!

just got this for 20ex and gonna test it in the build, moving aspect to a ring or to the boots

First Uber Lab POG. Looks like this enchant is better than 40% Increased Flicker Strike Damage if you have 5 frenzy charges.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires