[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Mekrat a écrit :
"
PandoraBoxx a écrit :
Hey, tried making this build today, got all the gears and stuffs etc but somehow it stutters while flickering on single target, is there anything i did wrong? please help, really liked this skill and hope it performs well. my pob here https://pastebin.com/HpDAwSsG

With just 83 unreserved mana and only 1 -9 total mana cost on a ring and only 2 mana gained on hit is maybe not enough when you fight a single target monster.

And I am not sure what was Blaze intention when he swiched to a crafted foil. Cause your impale chance is atm at 84%.

huh? what are u talking about? i switched to crafted foil with 2as cause it feels faster in mapping and I got the missing impale chance from watcher's eye instead of using paradoxica or swift skewering.
"
attronach a écrit :
Can anyone please tell me why PoB show me almost 2x more damage with Paradoxica than Scaeva but Cyclone tooltip show me exactly oposite results?

tooltip doesn't show the double damage. just never use the game tooltip as a way of measurement. only use PoB to know ur actual dps.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Mekrat a écrit :
"
PandoraBoxx a écrit :
Hey, tried making this build today, got all the gears and stuffs etc but somehow it stutters while flickering on single target, is there anything i did wrong? please help, really liked this skill and hope it performs well. my pob here https://pastebin.com/HpDAwSsG

With just 83 unreserved mana and only 1 -9 total mana cost on a ring and only 2 mana gained on hit is maybe not enough when you fight a single target monster.

And I am not sure what was Blaze intention when he swiched to a crafted foil. Cause your impale chance is atm at 84%.

huh? what are u talking about? i switched to crafted foil with 2as cause it feels faster in mapping and I got the missing impale chance from watcher's eye instead of using paradoxica or swift skewering.

That was the question. I was sure that you capped your impale chance some how but he didnt.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
tooltip doesn't show the double damage. just never use the game tooltip as a way of measurement. only use PoB to know ur actual dps.

Thnx.

It's weird if I can't trust in-game tool :(
Any suggestions how to contiue here? Blaze maybe?

Would block suffix and annul the evasion and try to slam through leo or pure ex and see what happen.. after life/flat phys I would multimod it...

Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 28 oct. 2020 12:11:21
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Any suggestions how to contiue here? Blaze maybe?

Would block suffix and annul the evasion and try to slam through leo or pure ex and see what happen.. after life/flat phys I would multimod it...

that has the potential to be a crazy ring :D but only if u r lucky. and yes, try to craft suffixes cannot be changed, then try to annul evasion, and slam and see what happens. also don't forget to craft any suffix after u annul cause u don't wanna slam any other suffixes as u have 2 already, so u that u will be able to multimod it after u slam it with a prefix.

BUT wwait, your ring has 20% attack quality,just wanna make sure, is that a t1 accuracy? or t2?
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 28 oct. 2020 12:19:50
Its t1 :)

and yea.. plan was to block suffixes and craft a suffix so that I can only slam a prefix.
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 28 oct. 2020 12:23:33
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Its t1 :)

and yea.. plan was to block suffixes and craft a suffix so that I can only slam a prefix.

Cool then, GO! wish u best of luck.
Thank you :D
Mhm. Should I keep T2 Life? ^^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires