[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Best build 2020! Please no nerfs <3
So, as i understood from last pages - Anomalous FS is better? Does CDR really compensates 5% loss in Frenzy gain?

Also, is there some secret technique that i can't grasp yet to gain more control over my character while pressing FS? xD It's always like "I'm pressing the button now, let's see in what wonderful places I'll end up". Sort of irritating on Abyss and Blight encounters. xD

Also#2,
Spoiler

with this current setup PoB shows 3.1mil dps(at perfect conditions, but we all know that it would almost never happen, but that's not the point).

When i'm switching it to 525dps foil the damage goes up only to 5.8mil dps. While the reference build-path is showing 25mil.

Aside from shitty jewelries, not having watcher's eye and 0 awakened gems, what am i doing wrong?))
Dernière édition par Prof549, le 28 oct. 2020 00:21:21
"
Prof549 a écrit :
So, as i understood from last pages - Anomalous FS is better? Does CDR really compensates 5% loss in Frenzy gain?

Also, is there some secret technique that i can't grasp yet to gain more control over my character while pressing FS? xD It's always like "I'm pressing the button now, let's see in what wonderful places I'll end up". Sort of irritating on Abyss and Blight encounters. xD

Also#2,
Spoiler

with this current setup PoB shows 3.1mil dps(at perfect conditions, but we all know that it would almost never happen, but that's not the point).

When i'm switching it to 525dps foil the damage goes up only to 5.8mil dps. While the refence build-path is showing 25mil.

Aside from shitty jewelries, not having watcher's eye and 0 awakened gems, what am i doing wrong?))

Im in pretty similar conditions.
Guessing that the most expensive upgrades that the build has make up the whole difference in the end.
A superb crafted foil or a 200+pdps paradoxica, max lvl Awakened gems, aul's uprising for free pride/haste combo+skitterbots+herald, and +2 impales on your watcher's eye, probably the most expensive upgrade of all.

Build works just well on core items, but if you want top notch dps to carry ppl and still facestomp everything u have to probably invest a few mirrors lol
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
Dernière édition par Juantxuu, le 28 oct. 2020 00:23:35
you where right about the shield, surrender 100%

I changed to the ryslatha you linked with good rolls and it feels a lot better and more reliable than the headhunter

thanks

now if I can unfuck my rings I can fix my skill tree and stop wasting jewels and nodes for accuracy going with intuitive leap for those nodes you suggested above in the meantime

I randomly stop attacking sometimes and I watched my frenzy charges and at about 90 mana I think I need to go into a second reduce mana cost like you where saying to stop it doing that on some boss fights
Dernière édition par Omnisic, le 28 oct. 2020 01:08:06
"
Mekrat a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Flickersinner with a tabula on. I guess you sold your build? How much? ;-)

LOL ffs why u keep checking my profile lol. I'm trying a new secret build with tabula only xD as for how many exalts, oh well I would like to keep it personal lol. probably i'm done with the league though if I couldn't come up with a new super build lol.

edit: just made my chars private lol. no more stalking, until I come up with another awesome build 8)

LoL. Dont take it to serious. I just checked your profile today cause of maybe some inspiration for next upgrades. All good. :)

lol np.
"
Ludafish a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
I couldn't come up with a new super build lol.

I can close my eyes and right click through most end game content with this build.. is there something better? :D

I don't know yet lol
"
alex20noni a écrit :
path of building not work plz give me one

all of them are working.. make sure u r using community fork PoB and not the normal one
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Since the legendary Molten Strike face tank everything build this is the most iconic for melee. Hope they dont nerf it next league!

I just love it ^^ and not tiered to min max more.

I really doubt it will recieve any nerfs :D the Divine flesh nerf and molten strike nerf were enough lol. it was even more tanky than its current state.
"
thundersp3ar a écrit :
Best build 2020! Please no nerfs <3

hopefully :D
"
Prof549 a écrit :

Also#2,
Spoiler

When i'm switching it to 525dps foil the damage goes up only to 5.8mil dps. While the reference build-path is showing 25mil.

xD, yes Ano FS is better after some testing I think, Although I've Awa multi, which helps with frenzies, so I don't know how great of a difference it actually makes. and no there is no secret technique, you just stop pressing when u need to move elsewhere lol.

and man, it's not only the foil that makes the build godly lol, a good foil is like a fraction of the build's strength. there is:
- double pride watcher's eye
- bottled faith
- awa gems especially awa multi strike
- godly Lethal pride
- gloves with both +1 frenzy and strike mod
- godly rings with as much flat phys as u can get and assasin's mark on hit
- aul's uprising setup to get ot 7auras and go to 36.8M DPS with melee splash and ~61M with close combat (these were my current numbers before I sell my final version's gear)
- a better rolled ryslatha's coil
- abyssus with perfect rolls/enchant

watcher's eye with 2 additional impale only and bottled faith will double your damage.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 28 oct. 2020 02:55:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires