[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hello everyone
I'm going to lvlow a character for this build and I wonder if 2k chaos is enough to start this build. If so, what do you recommend buying first
"
dombro12 a écrit :
Hello everyone
I'm going to lvlow a character for this build and I wonder if 2k chaos is enough to start this build. If so, what do you recommend buying first

that's a decent budget. try to get the following:
- farrul's fur normal or replica 6L
- Surrender shield
- Good rare sword or a decent paradoxica that suits ur budget.
- all gems 20/20 with few exceptions. check PoB for that.
- good gloves with strike skills target 1 additional enemy mod + aspect of the cat
- get ryslatha's coil belt with nice rolls
- optimize other rare pieces to max your ele res and also max your chance to hit with accuracy.
- get a ring with assassin's mark on hit if u can get a hold of a good one.
- make sure to have a jewel/mod on gear with %phys damage leeched as mana and also craft at least x2 -9 mana cost on 2 of ur jewelries.
- try to get a watcher's eye with 2 additional impales mod and also a bottled faith if you have any currency left.
- don't forget to pick up a well rolled abyssus for the build. enchanted ones will be quite expensive though, so just go for ones with no enchant if u can't afford it.
Is your bladestrom is updated?
Thanks
"
Pikolights a écrit :
Is your bladestrom is updated?
Thanks

no, so I would say it has the base guidelines for min-maxing and can change depending on what gear u r able to get. if you followed it, it will work way more than fine though. nothing outdated in it, but lots of changes can be made that's all. but i'm not free to make any changes atm. so you either follow it as it is, or you make changes according to ur base knowledge of the build mechanics.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 23 oct. 2020 07:58:58
Im currently using it right now im not dying in heist thanks for the build. Do u think investing on frenzy is worth it for this build? 1+ frenzy on rings amulet
"
Virel_360 a écrit :
a pro tip to any body not wanting to pay 50 exalts for the helm with the enchant, buy a regular Ezomyte Burgonet with the enchant and chance it into an abyssus. thats what i did and it saved so much. 1 divine orb later and i am very happy.

You're a legend, that passed right above my head. Will try this and hope to remember to post how many I needed :)
"
Mekrat a écrit :
"
thundersp3ar a écrit :
I cant lie im 94 BV Poison right now and this build looks like everything l love in a playstyle. Im pretty deep with my build right now and id say im at the stage of min maxing my poison BV. I was looking at your build for midrange and l know the whole market is scuffed now, but l wanted to double check. The price for these 200 pdps Paradoxicas are outrageous right? (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/Ed9RaYf5) Is the barrier really so high now due to the screwed up economy? Looking at my gear, I could sell my Asenaths for a huge profit which would get me 6L Farruls, but damn the sword l wouldnt be able to cop so easily haha.

Be carefull with the paradoxica rolls. If you try to cap your impale chance you need at least 18% impale chance on the sword otherwise you need tree points for that.

The prices are really funny.I payed 45ex for these beauty 1 week ago and devined it with 20 devines to nearly perfect rolls and used the beast craft for it.

If you want to start this build I have my old one it would be "ok" for the start. A good rolled para is just bonus. I was able to do nearly everything with my 192dps sword.

That would be awesome! I'll have a think about it a bit more before l decide to commit. What kind of price can you sell me your old sword if l switch?
Does this look like the right priority for remaining upgrades? Character EmptyFlicking

1. Better jewels (Just added Unnatural Instinct and am overcapped on res now)
2. Exalt slamming my steel ring
3. Bottled Faith
4. Better Paradoxica / Rare sword
5. +2 Impale Watcher's Eye
6. Awakened Gems
7. Enchanted helmet
8. Better rares
9. Double corrupted chest

Wondering if Awakened Multistrike should be at the top of the list or if I'm missing something ....

Spoiler
I can't find anything about Auras in the FaQ. Having a lot of fun with this build and spent quite a bit of currency on it. How am I able to use more than three auras? I'm always using pride, flesh and stone and aspect of the cat. I have 799 max mana currently and am running enlighten level 4 with the auras which brings my mana down to 247. I have 79% reduced mana (because of flesh and stone not working with enlighten) so I could use precision which reserves 167 mana. if i do that I have 80 mana left and my flicker strike costs 40 so it's not really working (couldn't get -9 mana cost on all jewelry).

Any tips much appreciated!

What i also just noticed, is that Flesh and Stone isn't effected by enlighten. It keeps the 25% reserved mana, whereas pride is at 44%. How does that work?

"
Rjr3412 a écrit :
Does this look like the right priority for remaining upgrades? Character EmptyFlicking

1. Better jewels (Just added Unnatural Instinct and am overcapped on res now)
2. Exalt slamming my steel ring
3. Bottled Faith
4. Better Paradoxica / Rare sword
5. +2 Impale Watcher's Eye
6. Awakened Gems
7. Enchanted helmet
8. Better rares
9. Double corrupted chest

Wondering if Awakened Multistrike should be at the top of the list or if I'm missing something ....

Spoiler

yes, that upgrade order is fine. you can follow it just fine.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires