[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
SuckLord3000 a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/K97i3v3X

also unnatural instinct.

probably about 80-100 ex invested so far (only things not ideal are my rings - i just threw whatever I had on cause I ran out of currency)

Still only 3 mil dps...lol

ok here is what u did wrong:
- you are not using diamond flask which is 40% more dps
- you are using the wrong watcher's eye! this is far inferior to a watcher's eye with just 2 additional impales mod... so literary that's bad money investment lol
- you should get higher accuracy on gear instead of wasting 3 points on accuracy on your tree.
- get a decent jewel with mana leech instead of wasting points to get a mana leech node. you can replace the far left jewel on the tree with one of these.
- your configuration is messed up and you were not selecting most of the right settings.

so, here is your exact same PoB with just a diamond flask added. you are currently @ 7.6M DPS, and if you fixed the issues listed above, u will probably be ~10-12M DPS. and if you got better rings, especially one with Assassin's mark ring, u will reach ~14-15M DPS
https://pastebin.com/L1heEimd
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 22 oct. 2020 15:04:20
I know Blazer spends a good portion of time helping us here, so even if someone else can chime in. I have read a few time that we aren't checking the correct configuration boxes when checking our POB dps. Is it possible for anyone to enlighten us as to which boxes we should be checking? Thanks for your time in advance.
thanks for the reply!
FYI the watchers eye was from a previous build also that I made myself heh. Will swap it out soon...
"
Infidelblockparty a écrit :
I know Blazer spends a good portion of time helping us here, so even if someone else can chime in. I have read a few time that we aren't checking the correct configuration boxes when checking our POB dps. Is it possible for anyone to enlighten us as to which boxes we should be checking? Thanks for your time in advance.

you can just check what are the right configuration to use from the PoB of the build version u r following :D. just open whatever version of my build you are following in your pob, and see the current configuration for it.

and hey xD why u too are not using a diamond flask xD c'mon people it's the most important flask in the build! lol
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 22 oct. 2020 15:32:21
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"

you can just check what are the right configuration to use from the PoB of the build version u r following :D. just open whatever version of my build you are following in your pob, and see the current configuration for it.

Sometimes common sense just slips right past me. Thank you!
"
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"

Sometimes common sense just slips right past me. Thank you!

PLEASE PEOPLE USE DIAMOD FLASK xD it grants insane amount of dps lol. remove that basalt flask and use diamond flask! and if u wanna keep basalt flask, remove sulphur and use diamond
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 22 oct. 2020 15:34:01
a pro tip to any body not wanting to pay 50 exalts for the helm with the enchant, buy a regular Ezomyte Burgonet with the enchant and chance it into an abyssus. thats what i did and it saved so much. 1 divine orb later and i am very happy.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
I gotta say, I enjoyed dumping my ex into this build since its end of league anyway, but the pob seems very pob-warriorish.
5 blocks in last 10 seconds but also max effect of Blood stance seems like it would literally never happen

also vuln vs assassin mark is actually a 3% dps gain for vulnerability (just changing that 1 line).
do marks behave better on sirus and other bosses? is that why it's used?
"
SuckLord3000 a écrit :
I gotta say, I enjoyed dumping my ex into this build since its end of league anyway, but the pob seems very pob-warriorish.
5 blocks in last 10 seconds but also max effect of Blood stance seems like it would literally never happen

also vuln vs assassin mark is actually a 3% dps gain for vulnerability (just changing that 1 line).
do marks behave better on sirus and other bosses? is that why it's used?

u can remove those. pride maximum effect is easy when it comes to high life bosses like sirus, cortex, uber elder, Kosis, Omniphobia. while 5 blocks in 10 secs is like the bare minimum u get while doing 100% delirious maps lol. it's more like 20 blocks/10secs in content with high density mobs.

and how exactly is vuln even equal to assassin's mark? assassin's mark grants way more dps than vuln. I just tested it again in my PoB. dps goes down from 33M with melee splash to 30M when I replace AM mod wit Vuln curse on hit. it's just very bad compared to AM. and yes marks are very good for unique mobs. damage gain is just too good to pass.

also put in mind, that my PoB settings are optimal to give u an estiamate calculation of the bossing dps, mapping dps is different. it would be like 40% less as u won't be deploying totems while mapping, pride maximum effect, etc.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 22 oct. 2020 18:10:17
Sooo, today, after being one-shotted by Atziri, twice,(normal one, and not by aoe) i realized that i lack something. I wonder if it's just level-talent-related amount of tankiness, particular gear or lack of strategy on bosses.

Would appreciate pointers, if mr. author would not be sleepy enough to look at my setup in profile. (only one glad in there) :)

Or anyone tbh.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires