[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

hey , thanks for the build its great so far .. but i got a question
there\s a 20% chance to poison that gets in the way of bleeding while clearing resulting in having to spam split arrow again for clearing , any way to solve this?
"
Vennto a écrit :
Sorry, no offense, but that build is extremely lackluster!

1. First of all, getting the 2 bleed mods is not expensive AT ALL. If you fossil-craft aetheric + corroded fossils on ilvl 85 elder citadel bows (20c per piece right now), you need around 3-4 rounds to get the double bleed mods. Easy as hell. If you need a bow to start u can simply multimod, add quality, harvest augment a decent phys roll, add the 2nd phys roll with the last open craft and u produced a bow around 320-350dps for literally 5ex, this is possible without any effort whatsoever. And if you want it cheaper than that then ignore the multimod and just spam phys until you hit a good one, then your costs are down to 1Ex + to 6l it.

2. Might be a personal preference, but you didn´t even mention the option: You can get a helmet enchant with less malevolence/pride mana reservation, get the same stat on a hunter amu and u can run pride/malevolence/flesh and stone, giving you an extra dps boost through another aura. Besides, why aren´t u using malevolence? It is the better Aura compared to Pride in 95% of all situations.

3. Why are you using an explosion-chest if you have bleed explosions already? that stat is unnecessary. And why fork-chain? Get rid of the fork, run pierce-chain and you have way better clear and another open influence mod.

4. Immortal Call is a really bad choice since it always kills your endurance charges. Way better would be full armor Equip and Vaal MS or at least steelskin.

5. Why Maim on Ballista Totem? Bleed Ascendancy lets you Maim with Split Arrow and we Maim as well with Blood-Stance from Flesh and Stone. Wasted Gem Slot. Even Portal is more useful.

6. You completely ignored the most single biggest dps-boost to this build aside from the good bow: Ryslathas Coil, Studded Belt.

First of all I like to explain builds to new people. So I explain other options. Also a few of the things you mentioned I explain why already, so you should fully read the build before critiquing. Anyways here we go:

1. To some 3ex is as much as they make in a league. I have friends who are new and make very little and play super casual. That is why I mention using Lioneye's Glare. I then offer a direct way to upgrade afterwards, and if they are using this build for league start or another league with no harvest, the bow will be tons more currency to make and buy.

2. Pride does more dps for bossing, clearing is what this build already exceeds in. Malevolence is a good option though and I have used it in the past. Pride vs Malevolence is preference and is why I mentioned it in my build video. Also it is not enough alone to get mana reservation on the amulet, you still need Sovereignty. I did not want to use that many points traveling, but in the future maybe. For this iteration of the build, it want to keep in mind that most players will only hit lvl 90.

3. I am not running explode chest and mention it is overkill, but it is fun. I think you read my build wrong read it again before you bash me.
I also mention that I love the playstyle of fork chain, and I am clearing at a great speed. Pierce chain is good in all but fork makes it so clearing larger packs is more enjoyable, where I feel pierce lacks.

4. Vaal Molten Shell was nerfed pretty bad, though steelskin is viable.

5. Maim helps keep the maim effect on long bosses. I shoot Puncture once every 10 seconds, Maim lasts 4 seconds. Not wasted but I do agree that other options are viable.

6. Ryslathas Coil is way over budget, especially if a elder bow was over budget for some people. I did forget to include a belt section, and it will mention that Ryslathas Coil is BIS. I am going to suggest a rare belt like mine because again, league start friendly.

The audience I was aiming for is newer players, because a lot of the time they copy builds without knowing what is good or bad. I have had many players that come to me and copy terrible or out of date builds and ask why they can't clear t10+. I aim to make a build for those people so they can clear the game and start to build currency. I enjoy some of your points and it did make me think so I think this is a decent comment, although some of the points are opinionated and one thing I like to tell all players is that there are so many ways to play the game, and there is no correct way. Some favor max dps on boss, some was to clear maps at the speed of sound, and some like to press as little buttons as possible. I always suggest people to change anything they dislike on my builds and make it their own.
"
kimoz755 a écrit :
hey , thanks for the build its great so far .. but i got a question
there\s a 20% chance to poison that gets in the way of bleeding while clearing resulting in having to spam split arrow again for clearing , any way to solve this?

It will not get in the way, enemies can have multiple ailments on them!
"
popOOOOO a écrit :
hello im interesting to try this build, what bow are good to leveling this ?

Any bow with the most pdps and chance to bleed on it, until you can get a Lioneye's Glare. Don't spend too much on a leveling bow, for budget get a bleed chance bow (can roll on ilvl 20+), with small pdps and craft increased phys on it
"
naxus123 a écrit :
Hey guys,

Just a question plz, our single target is the puncture yes?

Ty in advance,

Yes it is, without the Assailum Helmet put it in your bow or body armour (or whatever has the most links)
Using this build guide atm and its fun, thanks man looking forward to get more gear on this.
"
ShamefulPenguin a écrit :
"
Vennto a écrit :

1. First of all, getting the 2 bleed mods is not expensive AT ALL. If you fossil-craft aetheric + corroded fossils on ilvl 85 elder citadel bows (20c per piece right now), you need around 3-4 rounds to get the double bleed mods. Easy as hell. If you need a bow to start u can simply multimod, add quality, harvest augment a decent phys roll, add the 2nd phys roll with the last open craft and u produced a bow around 320-350dps for literally 5ex, this is possible without any effort whatsoever. And if you want it cheaper than that then ignore the multimod and just spam phys until you hit a good one, then your costs are down to 1Ex + to 6l it.

2. Might be a personal preference, but you didn´t even mention the option: You can get a helmet enchant with less malevolence/pride mana reservation, get the same stat on a hunter amu and u can run pride/malevolence/flesh and stone, giving you an extra dps boost through another aura. Besides, why aren´t u using malevolence? It is the better Aura compared to Pride in 95% of all situations.

3. Why are you using an explosion-chest if you have bleed explosions already? that stat is unnecessary. And why fork-chain? Get rid of the fork, run pierce-chain and you have way better clear and another open influence mod.

4. Immortal Call is a really bad choice since it always kills your endurance charges. Way better would be full armor Equip and Vaal MS or at least steelskin.

5. Why Maim on Ballista Totem? Bleed Ascendancy lets you Maim with Split Arrow and we Maim as well with Blood-Stance from Flesh and Stone. Wasted Gem Slot. Even Portal is more useful.

6. You completely ignored the most single biggest dps-boost to this build aside from the good bow: Ryslathas Coil, Studded Belt.

First of all I like to explain builds to new people. So I explain other options. Also a few of the things you mentioned I explain why already, so you should fully read the build before critiquing. Anyways here we go:

1. To some 3ex is as much as they make in a league. I have friends who are new and make very little and play super casual. That is why I mention using Lioneye's Glare. I then offer a direct way to upgrade afterwards, and if they are using this build for league start or another league with no harvest, the bow will be tons more currency to make and buy.

2. Pride does more dps for bossing, clearing is what this build already exceeds in. Malevolence is a good option though and I have used it in the past. Pride vs Malevolence is preference and is why I mentioned it in my build video. Also it is not enough alone to get mana reservation on the amulet, you still need Sovereignty. I did not want to use that many points traveling, but in the future maybe. For this iteration of the build, it want to keep in mind that most players will only hit lvl 90.

3. I am not running explode chest and mention it is overkill, but it is fun. I think you read my build wrong read it again before you bash me.
I also mention that I love the playstyle of fork chain, and I am clearing at a great speed. Pierce chain is good in all but fork makes it so clearing larger packs is more enjoyable, where I feel pierce lacks.

5. Maim helps keep the maim effect on long bosses. I shoot Puncture once every 10 seconds, Maim lasts 4 seconds. Not wasted but I do agree that other options are viable.

6. Ryslathas Coil is way over budget, especially if a elder bow was over budget for some people. I did forget to include a belt section, and it will mention that Ryslathas Coil is BIS. I am going to suggest a rare belt like mine because again, league start friendly.

The audience I was aiming for is newer players, because a lot of the time they copy builds without knowing what is good or bad. I have had many players that come to me and copy terrible or out of date builds and ask why they can't clear t10+. I aim to make a build for those people so they can clear the game and start to build currency. I enjoy some of your points and it did make me think so I think this is a decent comment, although some of the points are opinionated and one thing I like to tell all players is that there are so many ways to play the game, and there is no correct way. Some favor max dps on boss, some was to clear maps at the speed of sound, and some like to press as little buttons as possible. I always suggest people to change anything they dislike on my builds and make it their own.

Great words! I think new players should read your post, before start playing in PoE.
I still a newbie after 2 leagues (slowly learning the hard things like craft) and i change a lot of builds, so I can say that you wrote the right words.
Don't spend your time guys and ask experienced players for advice (dont ask "hi cOuLd You GivE mE a BuIlD tHaT caN all CoNteNt WitH 1 sCRoLL FraGmenT eQuiP tHaNk yoU)
"
ShamefulPenguin a écrit :
"
Vennto a écrit :

Kudos to you Penguin for being well, this polite when someone is in all honesty, being a degrading smart ass. If you got valid points, give them. The build is meant for new players, and stating that 5 ex is ''nothing with no effort'' Please stop typing with one hand mate, you're gonna break the tweezers.

The build is afaik supposed to be very down scaled and easy to approach without the whole ''50 EX OR YOU'RE GARBAGE'' echo that some people seem to adore. You don't need to throw tons of ex and have thousands of hours of knowledge to play the game, go back to PoB warrior side of the forums rather than bash beginner/league starter builds, Shrimp.
I have checked everywhere in this build but couldn't find any anointment options.

What do you suggest?
"
bloodfish5 a écrit :
I have checked everywhere in this build but couldn't find any anointment options.

What do you suggest?

Dirty Techniques

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires