[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

I've never tried this, anyone who played this build in SSF can reccomend it as a good starter?
Do you think its worthwhile to stop in Mud Flats and attempt to farm The Lion cards? We could definitely benefit from a number of the items from that card, just not sure if the time could be better spent pushing to maps and just buying the items
"
ShamefulPenguin a écrit :
"
davebertz a écrit :
For leveling, which kind of bow base should we use the +%Phys recipe on (whetstone + rustic sash + bow)

Also, what would be the order in terms of what piece of gear to upgrade first (Bow?, Helm ?, other?)

Is 6 link mandatory for maps? (Should I farm Blood Aqueduct on league start or just go straight to maps)

Thanks !

Early leveling use any bow that has gem links that work for you (g-r-r ideally). Once you have a handle on gem links then you can start looking for the bow with the best flat phys on it for your level. You can look at https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bows and see what I meant there.

Bow and gems links are most important. Getting a 6L on your body and a Lioneye's Glare will be a powerful setup that can get you through to red maps. Assailum is only important for A8 Sirus, though it is not mandatory.

I generally have a 5L and a Lioneye's Glare in white to yellow maps then get the 6L around then. You do not need a lioneye's glare, we use it because it has a pdps of about 300 for relatively cheap. If white maps are difficult and you keep dying, or have not maxed out your resistance then do Blood Aqueduct until then. Running maps is always more beneficial then running BA, because you are getting more map returns, working on atlas, and preping for the Conquerors.

:)

For leveling you suggest these links:

Split Arrow - Chance to Bleed - Pierce - Onslaught (GRGG)

Puncture - Chance to Bleed - Maim (GRR)

would that mean that the puncture setup is more important than the split arrow one? What buffs can you run while leveling? Herald of Purity, pride, flesh and stone ? Should you keep these links from act1 all the way to act 10?

Thank you Shameful, your help is very appreciated.
Wouldnt it be worth to pick up Iron Reflexes? It's only 2 points to invest, and according to PoB it will give us 18% extra physical damage reduction (from 32% to 50% at the cost of only 6% dodge (from 56% to 50%). That seems incredibly worth, or is PoB not right in this calculation?
"
Killzu a écrit :
Do you think its worthwhile to stop in Mud Flats and attempt to farm The Lion cards? We could definitely benefit from a number of the items from that card, just not sure if the time could be better spent pushing to maps and just buying the items
I think for SSF it almost certainly is, but for normal Heist I feel like it isn't. It can take a couple of hours to get a set and you might end up with the uniques you don't need. I think it's probably a better idea to get to maps and start making currency and just buy what you ened.
alternate qualities that all look good for the build
Pride - Flesh and Stone - War Banner -Brutality -Maim Support -Immortal Call -Cast when Damage Taken -Fork Support -Vicious Projectiles
Cassia supremacy
"
davebertz a écrit :
"
ShamefulPenguin a écrit :
"
davebertz a écrit :
For leveling, which kind of bow base should we use the +%Phys recipe on (whetstone + rustic sash + bow)

Also, what would be the order in terms of what piece of gear to upgrade first (Bow?, Helm ?, other?)

Is 6 link mandatory for maps? (Should I farm Blood Aqueduct on league start or just go straight to maps)

Thanks !

Early leveling use any bow that has gem links that work for you (g-r-r ideally). Once you have a handle on gem links then you can start looking for the bow with the best flat phys on it for your level. You can look at https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bows and see what I meant there.

Bow and gems links are most important. Getting a 6L on your body and a Lioneye's Glare will be a powerful setup that can get you through to red maps. Assailum is only important for A8 Sirus, though it is not mandatory.

I generally have a 5L and a Lioneye's Glare in white to yellow maps then get the 6L around then. You do not need a lioneye's glare, we use it because it has a pdps of about 300 for relatively cheap. If white maps are difficult and you keep dying, or have not maxed out your resistance then do Blood Aqueduct until then. Running maps is always more beneficial then running BA, because you are getting more map returns, working on atlas, and preping for the Conquerors.

:)

For leveling you suggest these links:

Split Arrow - Chance to Bleed - Pierce - Onslaught (GRGG)

Puncture - Chance to Bleed - Maim (GRR)

would that mean that the puncture setup is more important than the split arrow one? What buffs can you run while leveling? Herald of Purity, pride, flesh and stone ? Should you keep these links from act1 all the way to act 10?

Thank you Shameful, your help is very appreciated.

Managing your mana can be difficult while leveling. I had Pride on during leveling and that was it for auras.

I would say treat split arrow and puncture equal. Puncture is for bosses, and split arrow is for everything else. You can gem swap if necessary. Swap out pierce for fork and chain when you get those for the best clearing.

Keep in mind that you only need to upgrade while leveling when you feel that you are lacking in dps. If you are leveling smooth and you are not in maps then focus on finishing the game before you upgrade. A smooth gameplay is more fun than trying to get a little more dps at the cost of gameplay IMO.
Nevermind answered my own question, build looks good, going to try starting with it!
Dernière édition par nickrotic, le 18 sept. 2020 02:28:07
"
Wylde a écrit :
Nevermind answered my own question, build looks good, going to try starting with it!

I too had the question, why it seems like the Updated-Pob has a terrbile average damage value (6331 dmg).

Can anyone explain me, why that would be?

Im using POB Community Fork
They added the snipe damage to the helmet in the league start pob, so the higher puncture damage it is showing is with snipe. The updated one though is without snipe and is actually a lot more damage if you go into configuration and change the snipe stages to 6. I'm assuming the snipe configuration didn't exist before so they had to do it by adding it to the item.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires