[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
Kazaszz a écrit :
With harvest nerf and past leagues experience how much do you think it will cost to get meta gear? It would be my only chatacter, so would like to know if this is expansive build.

100-150ex I guess
As a fast calculation.
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 16 avr. 2021 16:15:38
What do you think about swapping soultakker with lifetap support ?
Hey, this build looks fun! Is a 2H Sword version of this build possible, and if so what would I need to swap around?
"
Kazaszz a écrit :
With harvest nerf and past leagues experience how much do you think it will cost to get meta gear? It would be my only chatacter, so would like to know if this is expansive build.

Should be less than 100ex. It was a bit more than 100ex last league as Horken pointed out, but it will be around 25ex cheaper than that this league after cost reductions to Meta Gear.

"
totalover a écrit :
What do you think about swapping soultakker with lifetap support ?

Just changed Blood Magic(which automatically became Arrogance support) with Lifetap support on Pob links. Items on the thread will be updated soon.

"
DrownedBurrito a écrit :
Hey, this build looks fun! Is a 2H Sword version of this build possible, and if so what would I need to swap around?

Hi. It's possible to go 2h with Kingmaker(but that's an axe), but I wouldn't advise it as we'll lose many attack speed and thus clear speed, also we'll lose out block on dual wield. I don't think it will be good.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 18 avr. 2021 00:58:40
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
Hi. It's possible to go 2h with Kingmaker(but that's an axe), but I wouldn't advise it as we'll lose many attack speed and thus clear speed, also we'll lose out block on dual wield. I don't think it will be good.
I figured it'd lose out but that's fine, I'm very specific with using 2H swords in games. If it's literally impossible no worries, I'll still check out this build.
Awesome build, ty!
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
Why do you use melee phys over ruthless? I feel like ruthless has better clear but its hard to tell.
Hey, build looking great for me so far.

I was wondering if you could provide a quick "league start prio" check of things to buy first.

So far I've got a 350 pdps axe, a soul taker and a 5L belly. I wonder if the 6L Belly is next prio, or maybe clusters, or simply upgrading the rest of my gear or looking for a better axe... ?

Thanks again for the guide !
Get a bloodscent cluster jewel.
It is a good boost.

You guys tell me, do you manage to beat Ultimatum all stages constantly?
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 19 avr. 2021 06:03:16
Can you explain why we cap the gems on the damage taken setup? Especially immortal call and vulnerability.

Also is leaping slam the only way to generate endurance charges in this build?

Am still squishy but I think it's just spellcaster mindset where gems carry you instead of gear

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires