[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

How about changes on patch notes, its still good build or he had somenerfs like blood and sand gem but its doesnt metter?
The base stays as it is I guess. Lacerman base is very solid, so even if there were noticeable nerfs it would be fine.
Blood and Sand was recommended once you had Auls Amulet so Pride reserves no mana, allowing you to have extra auras.

To be honest, I think it is possible to drop SoulTaker and use two high pDPS Axes instead. With some unreserved mana pool+mana leech+mana reduced for nonchanneling skills this might work better. But that's just a theory.
@Everyone: No worries guys. We have some tiny nerfs but we're alive and kicking, also some nice buffs to Vaal Ancestral! I finally finished updating the guide ready for 3.14 and will soon make a full post later today explaining what's changed along with replies to your questions.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 14 avr. 2021 17:22:13
Vaal Ancestral Warchief is buffed. It will be ready 2 times faster on bosses after using it. This is nice improvement on bosses for us. Also Soul Gain Prevention time of Vaal Ancestral Warchief is reduced from 9 seconds to 6 seconds which will allow faster recast. This also means we lost 3 seconds from "Non-Vaal skills deal %60 increased damage during Soul Gain Prevention" mod on boots. Last update in page 76 is rolled back as explody mods on chests are nerfed and now have a percentage of chance to explode instead. So we switched to Haemophilia gloves on Meta Gear for the explosions and also Belly of The Beast there to benefit especially from it's life bonus. A rare chest is added to Even Further Upgrades section to assist with resists for getting Aul's Uprising and/or Ryslatha's Coil there. We lost "Socketed Gems have %X More Attack and Cast Speed" mod on gloves that we used on our Leap setup which made us lose significant Leap speed on Meta Gear. Good side of this is that with this mod, Leap speed was extremely fast and the mod was considered unnecessary by some of the people here before as well. Refunded Soul of Steel and strength node leading to it in place of 3 life nodes and 2 nodes for %20 bleed chance. This bleed chance was needed for the explosions on Haemophilia. Physical Damage Reduction is reduced from %86 to %80 on Required Gear and %84 to %79 on Meta Gear. Flesh and Stone now requires 35% Mana reservation (previously 25%). We only have Flesh and Stone on our setup when using Aul's Uprising in Even Further Upgrades section now. For the people going to max-out on the build, this is some DPS loss. I'm still working out on a better idea about usage of Aul's Uprising. Also %20 Increased Damage on rings and belt dropped to %17. But this is not really important. Meta Gear lost %3.6 DPS with these changes, DPS of Required Gear stays the same. Life is increased from 5.7k to 5.9k on Required Gear and 6.7k to 6.9k on Meta Gear. Also cost of Meta Gear is reduced a lot.

Pob links and Poeplanner trees are updated.

Soon I'll be adding DPS increasing percentages of each item in Even Further Upgrades section, this way it will be easier to align steps to take after reaching Meta Gear stats and going for Even Further Upgrades.

"
jHawk_MC a écrit :
Has anyone killed Uber Atziri with this build yet? I got her down to 25% yesterday, after dying twice before realizing there was 2% reflect. Tried again, didn't even come close. I have no idea how I'm supposed to get her life down far enough before she splits into 4. Do people switch out gems for minions? Any help is much appreciated.

We need to switch Multistrike with Ruthless(or maybe Pulverize if already have Ruthless and Fortify Soul Taker), because Multistrike can and will autotarget reflect one, making things bad for us.

"
Horken007 a écrit :
That big post!

Wow, thank you for sharing your experiences in details with that huge post. I'm happy that it has been a good journey for you. My special thanks goes to you for helping out people here for almost a whole league, making 2 nice videos for the guide(well actually 3) and also sharing your experiences and ideas here which helped to improved the build. For mana leech, we switched to Blood Magic on Blood Rage and Berserk sometime ago. I think it was worth losing Enhance.

"
jHawk_MC a écrit :
Thank you Horken007 and thank you PegasusRideR for a very fun league!

Edit: Just took down the Maven! 3 deaths, 2 from losing the memory game. I somehow am starting on the wrong panel. Also even survived losing the memory game once, lol. Thank you for submitting the Maven video. That plus Zizaran's video was very helpful!

Glad that it's been a fun experience for you. Also gratz for the Maven kill!

"
Enox124 a écrit :
How about changes on patch notes, its still good build or he had somenerfs like blood and sand gem but its doesnt metter?

"
Horken007 a écrit :
Blood and Sand was recommended once you had Auls Amulet so Pride reserves no mana, allowing you to have extra auras

I think you guys mean Flesh and Stone here which had a mana reservation increase from %25 to %35. This made us lose Herald of Purity in Aul's Uprising setup. I'm still thinking of what else can be done here after that %10 increased which disabled us of using both Herald of Purity and Flesh and Stone as before.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 19 avr. 2021 03:05:13
We're the most popular build on poebuilds.cc at the moment!

Image:
https://lensdump.com/i/IY6XnA
I don't believe you will ever be able to farm as fast and get such good gear as during Ritual.

All these items made with Harvest will now be unobtainable - at least maxed versions.

It is a really sad thing that explody is nerfed. Not really due to how effective it was, but it really reduced lags ingame. There were no corpses around, resulting in higher overall FPS during play.
"
Horken007 a écrit :
I don't believe you will ever be able to farm as fast and get such good gear as during Ritual.

All these items made with Harvest will now be unobtainable - at least maxed versions.

It is a really sad thing that explody is nerfed. Not really due to how effective it was, but it really reduced lags ingame. There were no corpses around, resulting in higher overall FPS during play.

At the moment, none of the items in Required Gear or Meta Gear are unobtainable. I also think we overcame explody nerf quite well with this patch. For gear in a league, we've seen much higher results than Ritual league a couple times before, especially in Delirium league.
Well.. I don't mean we can't get proper items now. Just saying that if you take a look at Ritual league endgame items, all of us have, it will be a trouble to get even something similar to these.

Helmets with 3xT1 resists and max HP, etc.
If you look at these items:

Depending on how much Harvest is nerfed - some combinations might be really hard to get (nearly out of reach for majority of players).

btw: I skipped few leagues but as far as I remember, legion/metamorph leagues did not provide easy rare items crafting like we had in Ritual.
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 15 avr. 2021 05:28:38
i can really see a The Torrent's Reclamation Cloth Belt on this build for maximizing the amount of ZoomZoom. It would be less damage but with the extra attack speed and the Action speed buff the clear would be insane.
How important is the corps removal on Haemophilia? Does it affect clear a lot or is it more of a nice to have? And are there any alternatives?
Is there a specific reason we go Gladiator instead of champion? we go impale anyways and stacking fortify seems more reliable than block. With leap slam stun and Blood rage, endurance and frenzy charges shouldn't be a problem. Are challenger charges alone really worth it, am i severly underestimating 51% chance to block/spellblock or is there more to it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires