[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

"
AziiRe a écrit :
Aight yall act like I don't actually read this bad boy. Lemme give a quick update and reply in general to everyone, mostly the forum boys who actually read..................

First off I shouldn't of said what I said sorry about that, that's me being arrogant prick, I call it as I see it, but doesn't change the fact dude, you made a build before the new skills were even released, normally we have more info about the skills and POB before the update this time we didn't. Followed by fact it felt like you ghosted your own guide which made it look like you only posted this guide to get some "POE FAME" which wasn't the case let's get that clear. I deleted my post cause I was being a dick that's on me. I also don't care if my "guide" doesn't take off, have you seen how poorly written it is.

All that aside, things I've noticed about Earthshatter. Axe is solid option, the spikes + leap slam makes mapping really smooth, Enduring Cry, Intimidating Cry, Seismic Cry, Measured Fury and Exerts feel like they are staple for Earthshatter they just make the skill rock solid.

But honestly, Berserker got such a big buff this league with War Bringer and Warcries you should give it a shot, that 50% more damage made Exerts so bloody strong it's like using 2 skills at once and Warcries are a massive buff to our tanking abilities, before it was pain in the ass to get solid tank on a Berserker now it's much easier.
Dernière édition par saizosol, le 9 juil. 2020 23:38:33
Just to clarify, I am a believer that Axes > Maces. I thought Maces were cool because you can get some really cool AoE modifiers, and in my head before League Start I thought AoE would be super cool for Earthshatter in the way it is with Earthquake. For me a Crusader Coronal Maul with AoE on Stun was the ideal end game weapon, and still is for good memes and still a strong alternative. I did mentioned this in an early comment (or possibly video) that Fleshripper probs BIS, however can be hard to track shit down so I will further clarify in the build guide. Going to play the build a little longer and muck around with Axes. Will post a YouTube update video for it as thats the easiest way for me to address things, and naturally as someone trying to grow a channel it's content.

Aight I'll give some personal responses out to everyone now.

"
xakor a écrit :
Just to clarify my post: ....

1. We all gucci, I'm not actually gonna hold grudges against anyone but it can be a little disheartening reading comments that might paint me in a dishonest way. Glad you did learn from the guide though.

2. I agree, I want people to know what they are in for. We just have slightly different perspectives. I get a lot of messages from people loving my build and following, they tell me how great they are going and they might only be Level 60. These guides are for the actual average player. I don't think I described it as Unkillable however I defs would have said Tanky, and for the most part it is. Using 4 Delirium Orb 120% Tier 14 is how you would judge an actual 1% player. Only 12% of Players (Steam) have opened up a map before. If you are in Reds with Deli Orbs you are orders of magnitude above the average player.

3. Blind works for Attacks, so you are right about the Spells.

4. I'm not sure what happend but the Jugg was feeling very tanky for me personally. I understand I have lacked in updating the guide but I'll run through a quick checklist in order to be juiced:
1.5k+ Armour Chestpiece, All Ascendancies, CWDT Setup, Enduring Cry with Second Wind (and other Warcries), Capped Resistances, Good Life on all gear.

5. Axes is superior and going Crit will always give far more Damage. I like Seismic Cry but Intimidating is definitely the superior.

"
Fanines a écrit :
First off thanks for making this guide as it made me decide to leaguestart with this skill and at first I went with your build 1 for 1 but i decided to put my own twist on it and decided to go big tank boi without impale just trying to scale my hits to be big.....

Glad you enjoyed it, and love hearing people expand from the build and making it their own. It's what PoE is all about. You got some absolute juiced gear god damn that is huuuuggeee. Chest piece, the double CoH Rings, a Bottled Faith. I love seeing people take my build far further than I do hahaha, I'm simply the Teacher yall willdd.

"
vestakyrie a écrit :
How do you deal with the mana cost? I often find myself too low on mana to consistently shatter and warcry.....

If you are looking at good gear you can rock some Non Channelling Skills have less mana rings however I find a Mana Leech Jewel is more than sufficient. Also switch out Pride for Herald of Purity. Makes it a little comfier to play with your Mana Pool.

"
Barooky a écrit :
I enjoyed your guide. The mechanics are new, and thus hard to evaluate, but updates should be made once new information becomes available. E.g. I've changed my build alot over the course of the league so far - from Bleed EQ to Mace ES and now to Axe ES.....

Encyclopedia of information in this reply, and I agree with you. Axes > Maces. Maces can be great but for Crit you really want Axes. I just bring the people what they want. I knew a lot of Average players, like the 85% of players that haven't done maps Average, would be looking for Maces and so I built for that. Seems to be right as well as this thread got like 260,000 views.

Your information is insanely useful though, and can be appreciated or understood by players that have a good understanding of the game. However I try and steer away from things that aren't very easily tracked as it can confuse people in guides, regardless of if its better or not. For example Legion Jewels. Incredibly confusing for the average player. Cluster Jewels are another that I have also chosen to opt out of my guides, it's a lot of information to take in. In this case the Exert damage, incredibly hard to track as even PoB doesn't. I will take all the changes into account though, as if its easy to find on gear then it is simple to put into a guide.

"
Neon2008 a écrit :
Thanks for the build. Most mobs and bosses die rather fast, although I still die sometimes to mobs and some mechanics. Sirus A8 takes about 4 minutes to kill and feels clunky but I guess I'm doing my rotations wrong cause guardians exept drox die within seconds. My gear can be considered somewhere in the middle tier (by this league standarts) but still feels fine. Don't know why people cry so much. https://pastebin.com/sdFucvmE

Damn you did the Sirus A8 faster than my A5 lol. I always rip to things like Crusader mobs just instagibbing me. Sick gear though, pre well equipped :D

"
Gardneramw a écrit :
So whats the best option, now that we've had some time? Full phys with brutality maces, or swap to axes?

Also, swap cries as well?

Fleshripper > Maces. Intimidating > Enduring > Seismic in order of importance. Intimidating is our largest source of damage, Enduring is insane regeneration, Seismic is a good source of both More damage and Area of Effect.

"
saizosol a écrit :
First off I shouldn't of said what I said sorry about that, that's me being arrogant prick, I call it as I see it, but doesn't change the fact dude, you made a build before the new skills were even released, normally we have more info about the skills and POB before the update this time we didn't....

All good at the end of the day, and I'm always open to the criticism. You had also deleted the comment, so was kind of a dick move for me to find it even after you had gone to the effort of fixing your mistake. Don't get me wrong I love a little bit of poe fame, and the guides do help me with views. Those views trickle to my YouTube, which helps give me a little validation hahaha. But I also take pride in my work, I do sometimes slack with forum replies and eventually I do just let the build die, but I do my best not to whore it out like others. People that just update the 3.10 to 3.11 and make no change etc. Everyone has to have a first guide, and you took the effort to color your text and make it fairly well laid out. It's already better than a lot of the guides on here.

Axe is definitely better I agree, and Berserker sounds like a fun option. For me I am pretty bad in game so I like Jugg as not dieing feels better than the extra juice that the Zerker gives us.
Just came from lurking to add that this is prolly one of the few builds that you have to pay attention to rotation. As mentioned earlier, you HAVE to have Fist of war up on every hit. Can't run out of seismic and keep intimidating up.

After changing into more focused mode and started paying attention to said things, i can breeze thru t16 maps with 100 quant quite easily and that's even with my mediocre gear. Deaths happen ofc but i'll put that into "that's what GGG wants" binder when i don't have time to react to offscreen crap or similar things.
Enjoying the build so far in ssf, running out of bindings, is anyone binding a skill to move button?
"
saizosol a écrit :
"
AziiRe a écrit :
Aight yall act like I don't actually read this bad boy. Lemme give a quick update and reply in general to everyone, mostly the forum boys who actually read..................

First off I shouldn't of said what I said sorry about that, that's me being arrogant prick, I call it as I see it, but doesn't change the fact dude, you made a build before the new skills were even released, normally we have more info about the skills and POB before the update this time we didn't. Followed by fact it felt like you ghosted your own guide which made it look like you only posted this guide to get some "POE FAME" which wasn't the case let's get that clear. I deleted my post cause I was being a dick that's on me. I also don't care if my "guide" doesn't take off, have you seen how poorly written it is.

All that aside, things I've noticed about Earthshatter. Axe is solid option, the spikes + leap slam makes mapping really smooth, Enduring Cry, Intimidating Cry, Seismic Cry, Measured Fury and Exerts feel like they are staple for Earthshatter they just make the skill rock solid.

But honestly, Berserker got such a big buff this league with War Bringer and Warcries you should give it a shot, that 50% more damage made Exerts so bloody strong it's like using 2 skills at once and Warcries are a massive buff to our tanking abilities, before it was pain in the ass to get solid tank on a Berserker now it's much easier.

I've leveled as berserker up to lvl 94 earthshatter/crit/impale with a fleshripper. Intense dmg, but squishy. Rnd deaths here and there that arent avaiodable if you want to play alc n go. Too complicated rage management, at least for me.

Now im playin Jugg - it feels so much better. Still more than enough dmg to clear all content so easily. And just much more relaxing and rewarding to play.
is a berserker viable with this tree?
"
Zerkgoespoe a écrit :

I've leveled as berserker up to lvl 94 earthshatter/crit/impale with a fleshripper. Intense dmg, but squishy. Rnd deaths here and there that arent avaiodable if you want to play alc n go. Too complicated rage management, at least for me.

Now im playin Jugg - it feels so much better. Still more than enough dmg to clear all content so easily. And just much more relaxing and rewarding to play.

So it seems your variant is the best to follow? Also, steel rings better than diamond?
Dernière édition par Gardneramw, le 11 juil. 2020 14:15:01
So for fun added Steelskin binded to move button, as I noticed a streamer is doing. We shall see if it's worthwhile.
Hi, im currently running thid build, level 59 as writing this reply. I was wondering on couple things i ran into when playing this build.

So first is a bit of mana "problem", with two auras 50% and 28% (Pride and Flesh and Stone) there is not much mana left for stronger bosses/elites, i find myself wiggling on my keyboard with fingers for the mana potion which throws me off the flow of the combo.

Second which is just making sure, the way to play is: go in with stacks of warcries > Earthshatter > Warcry > Earthshatter > Warcry etc? Just making sure cos it would beb ad later in the game if i didn;t play the build corretly at all.

Third thing is when using the auras, do you use blood or sand stance? Or do you alter between them for harder bosses or something.

In the late/end game, are you sure I wont just die if i go in and try to Earthshatter? For now the casting for it + a warcry is pretty long and later on in the game mili-seconds count, ik we have a lot of armour but just making sure if you tested that out.

Build is cool either way tho, a bit different way of playing for me than usual :)
"
Akumu7261 a écrit :
Hi, im currently running thid build, level 59 as writing this reply. I was wondering on couple things i ran into when playing this build.

So first is a bit of mana "problem", with two auras 50% and 28% (Pride and Flesh and Stone) there is not much mana left for stronger bosses/elites, i find myself wiggling on my keyboard with fingers for the mana potion which throws me off the flow of the combo.

Second which is just making sure, the way to play is: go in with stacks of warcries > Earthshatter > Warcry > Earthshatter > Warcry etc? Just making sure cos it would beb ad later in the game if i didn;t play the build corretly at all.

Third thing is when using the auras, do you use blood or sand stance? Or do you alter between them for harder bosses or something.

In the late/end game, are you sure I wont just die if i go in and try to Earthshatter? For now the casting for it + a warcry is pretty long and later on in the game mili-seconds count, ik we have a lot of armour but just making sure if you tested that out.

Build is cool either way tho, a bit different way of playing for me than usual :)

Helped me a lot when i annointed spirit void into my neck (3 verdant oils) and having enlighten with auras. Altho those are bit further down the road than yer on now i reckon. Later when possible having mana leech in something will fix any mana issues.

Warcry rotation you use is pretty much similar what i use now with that exception that with the axe version my attack speed is so high that i just spam warcrys whereever i can. Maces are slower so you have time to plan so to speak.

I haven't bothered to swith stances and doing so would remove the benefit of having maim linked on blood and sand as blood stance has maim effect already on it plus you would lose the blind effect from sand stance.

Might want to check some attack speed from table craft/jewels/skill tree to help with initial attack. This wont be a problem later if you go with axes as those have much more attack speed in passive tree without any gimmicks.

With the build i'm using (the original AziiRe version just changed into axes) my survivability kinda depends on the fact that i just rush into mobs and start trashing around due to fact that theres not much elemental mitigation. But when you get damage going leech from bloodrage with this amount of damage is quite enough to facetank allmost everything that is not oneshotting me.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires