3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! TRIGGER HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
DeathofRome a écrit :
Level 92 With the Shield Charger changes, which still follows about 85-90% what this guide suggests. I find I can tank things that I never could before. I dont use Vaal Pact because it's not my play style but lifeleech often saves the day. With DOTS I find its best to run toward the enemy to get that life we need to stay alive.
Awesome DeathofRome! I'm glad you're having a good time! It's a fun change of pace to rush an enemy to stay alive, hey? Great job making the build your own :). And great job hitting 92! That's higher than me. I love the update :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 6 juil. 2020 09:17:28
"
dlvbrown1969 a écrit :
Spoiler
Thanks. I will look at those today and anoint. As to my weapon, it is never hard for me to hear constructive criticism. I will keep looking for an upgrade and make weapon my priority.

EDIT: ok, I looked at those 3.

Berserking is only two points off your path in the build so I'd think it prudent to spend post91 points on it.

Rampart sounds insanely good, but since we are a block build I think I am leaning towards Sanctuary. However ... is there a block cap on this game? Your guide suggests thus build can get us to 79%. I am at 70% that is largely because my shield does not have the extra chance to block rolled on to it. Of course the 70 becomes 73% with tempest shield, correct? So I guess it comes down to whether or not there is a block cap and what that number is. Thanks

RE-WRITE: I found a cheap shield with higher block. It looks like 79% is the cap for block. If not, please advise. That being said, I think I will go with zsantuary for now and if and when I replace my shield with one that has +block on it, I will swap over to Rampart. Thanks again

Re-Re-Edit ... lol Murphy's Law I guess. Not even an hour after I annointed Sanctuary, I have a shield with extra block chance. It's only 5% extra but this means that half of Sanctyary is wasted ... so trolling into Rampart. Man that golden oil is expensive stuff.
Hey dlvbrown1969! Ya! That Golden oil is pricey. Take your time and look around at other notables too. Golden oil is hard to get. So make sure you're happy with what you spend it on.

Yes, 79% is our cap for block chance. You can get influenced items that increase that but 795 will be your cap until then. Also remember that Violent Retaliation gives caps your block chance really quickly. So I don't even look at block chance when I'm looking at swapping out one shield for another.

Also, if you haven't re-anointed yet, if you've committed to a weapon type (let's say you only like swords or only like axes) there are some really strong notables that I omitted because I wanted people to have the option of weapons. Like Slaughter for example.

Anyway, awesome post! Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
dlvbrown1969 a écrit :
Spoiler
Thanks. I will look at those today and anoint. As to my weapon, it is never hard for me to hear constructive criticism. I will keep looking for an upgrade and make weapon my priority.

EDIT: ok, I looked at those 3.

Berserking is only two points off your path in the build so I'd think it prudent to spend post91 points on it.

Rampart sounds insanely good, but since we are a block build I think I am leaning towards Sanctuary. However ... is there a block cap on this game? Your guide suggests thus build can get us to 79%. I am at 70% that is largely because my shield does not have the extra chance to block rolled on to it. Of course the 70 becomes 73% with tempest shield, correct? So I guess it comes down to whether or not there is a block cap and what that number is. Thanks

RE-WRITE: I found a cheap shield with higher block. It looks like 79% is the cap for block. If not, please advise. That being said, I think I will go with zsantuary for now and if and when I replace my shield with one that has +block on it, I will swap over to Rampart. Thanks again

Re-Re-Edit ... lol Murphy's Law I guess. Not even an hour after I annointed Sanctuary, I have a shield with extra block chance. It's only 5% extra but this means that half of Sanctyary is wasted ... so trolling into Rampart. Man that golden oil is expensive stuff.
Hey dlvbrown1969! Ya! That Golden oil is pricey. Take your time and look around at other notables too. Golden oil is hard to get. So make sure you're happy with what you spend it on.

Yes, 79% is our cap for block chance. You can get influenced items that increase that but 795 will be your cap until then. Also remember that Violent Retaliation gives caps your block chance really quickly. So I don't even look at block chance when I'm looking at swapping out one shield for another.

Also, if you haven't re-anointed yet, if you've committed to a weapon type (let's say you only like swords or only like axes) there are some really strong notables that I omitted because I wanted people to have the option of weapons. Like Slaughter for example.

Anyway, awesome post! Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Thanks as always for your timely and informative reply.

Yesterday I was playing around with some minor alternative gems which you mentioned in your guide. I was trying to do the curse of hit and a curse plus tempest shield like you suggested. I am not sure of the mechanics, so allow me to state what I think and then you can correct me or affirm my statements ...

Enfeebled...enemies hit you less often for less damage and less critical- unless they are hex proof which would be a waste of teo gems for that map. Also, it's INT based si cannot level up very high.

Warlords Mark ... sounds great with both life and mana leech, but since we are capped, it's useless. Although I did notice I was at 3 endurance charges a lot more often and stayed at 3 for longer periods of time. The stun is a nice bonus but meh.

Vulnerability ... i do more damage to enemies. But, since they usually due quick, it seems the main and bleed are wasted. Although, if bosses arent immune to it, it might be a good gem to swap in just for bosses - if using warlords mark to ckear trash.

So, I miss any other curse viable gem for us?

As to warcry, obviously Intimidating Cry which you already explained in your guide. Good short burst dps ... although clunky due to having to stop and then stop doing anything while stopped in order to cast it - making us vulnerable for that universal cooldown period.

I have also been using backup weapon to level up Enduring Cry. The reason I will explain in a moment. As to its use in our build here, its quicker to cast and provides a good amount of defense. As I see it, we normally have 0, 1, 2 or 3 endurance charges for 0, 4. 8 or 12% damage reduction, right? With this quick buff, we can virtually always be at 3 endurance charges and with its bonus, we would nearly always have 18% damage reduction. Unless I'm missing something, that seems rather large and decisive. Unfortunately the regen doesn't apply because of vaal pact, right? Still I like this gem IF it works as I obviously think it does.

Which leads me to another question and the explanation I eluded to about lebrling enduring cry in the first place...with mo lifec regen, I am finding it difficult to get thru uber labs. Its not the killing if enemies as much as it is me killing myself on puzzles. My RF Chieftan can almost run thru everything and come out unscathed, but without regen and without enemies to leech off if that are in range, I fail to live. I have been using the small pantheon for life flask regen, but I guess I am just bad at puzzles and the like. Or lag. LoL. Anyhow I was thinking the next time i level up and poelab,com says the uber lab isnt too difficult, I might try and respec by removing vaal pact just for the lab run and then using enduring cry. What did you think? Anything else come to mind to make it easier?

Thanks

EDIT : omg I am so glad you mentioned slaughter. Some time ago, I opted to forgo getting the cluster node until I actually got a cluster with using. At the time I was using a sword and so I spent those 4 passive points on Blade Master. I forgot about it when I switched and am now using an axe. Since I just leveled up (to 92), I undid those points and spent 5 points to get Slaughter. I can only guess that this will dramatically improve my dps. 😊👍😉

EDIT : just completed uber lab. Removing vasl pact and using enduring cry helped, but the biggest aid was Flame Dash. Xi zip zip means skip skip skip.
Dernière édition par dlvbrown1969, le 7 juil. 2020 02:18:49
What are your thoughts about this :) Drop out the reckoning skill, go for a surrender instead. Facebreaker, and a slam skill?
Hey Team Trigger Happy,

I'm wondering if you can take a peek at my character, VertigoHarvestLeague and let me know what gear I should be changing ASAP. Now that I'm pushing into T13+ I find I'm pretty RIP-y which is never a fun feeling. I don't feel like I'm putting out a decent amount of damage with some bosses either. Hope you can help me complete the Atlas for the first time ever. :S

Hey, Wrecker! I just found your builds for the first time, and I have to say, I'm in love. I've been playing PoE since the last couple weeks of beta, but I'm one of those sort of perpetual noob types. I play games not for a challenge, but to relax and unwind. I don't find it enjoyable dancing all over the keyboard or juggling all kinds of skills, so your guides are proving a real blessing.

Question on this build, and I'm sorry if you've been asked before, but... What's your opinion on The Anvil amulet? Extra max block chance and life and mana on block seems quite attractive.
"
dlvbrown1969 a écrit :
Spoiler
Thanks as always for your timely and informative reply.

Yesterday I was playing around with some minor alternative gems which you mentioned in your guide. I was trying to do the curse of hit and a curse plus tempest shield like you suggested. I am not sure of the mechanics, so allow me to state what I think and then you can correct me or affirm my statements ...

Enfeebled...enemies hit you less often for less damage and less critical- unless they are hex proof which would be a waste of teo gems for that map. Also, it's INT based si cannot level up very high.

Warlords Mark ... sounds great with both life and mana leech, but since we are capped, it's useless. Although I did notice I was at 3 endurance charges a lot more often and stayed at 3 for longer periods of time. The stun is a nice bonus but meh.

Vulnerability ... i do more damage to enemies. But, since they usually due quick, it seems the main and bleed are wasted. Although, if bosses arent immune to it, it might be a good gem to swap in just for bosses - if using warlords mark to ckear trash.

So, I miss any other curse viable gem for us?

As to warcry, obviously Intimidating Cry which you already explained in your guide. Good short burst dps ... although clunky due to having to stop and then stop doing anything while stopped in order to cast it - making us vulnerable for that universal cooldown period.

I have also been using backup weapon to level up Enduring Cry. The reason I will explain in a moment. As to its use in our build here, its quicker to cast and provides a good amount of defense. As I see it, we normally have 0, 1, 2 or 3 endurance charges for 0, 4. 8 or 12% damage reduction, right? With this quick buff, we can virtually always be at 3 endurance charges and with its bonus, we would nearly always have 18% damage reduction. Unless I'm missing something, that seems rather large and decisive. Unfortunately the regen doesn't apply because of vaal pact, right? Still I like this gem IF it works as I obviously think it does.

Which leads me to another question and the explanation I eluded to about lebrling enduring cry in the first place...with mo lifec regen, I am finding it difficult to get thru uber labs. Its not the killing if enemies as much as it is me killing myself on puzzles. My RF Chieftan can almost run thru everything and come out unscathed, but without regen and without enemies to leech off if that are in range, I fail to live. I have been using the small pantheon for life flask regen, but I guess I am just bad at puzzles and the like. Or lag. LoL. Anyhow I was thinking the next time i level up and poelab,com says the uber lab isnt too difficult, I might try and respec by removing vaal pact just for the lab run and then using enduring cry. What did you think? Anything else come to mind to make it easier?

Thanks

EDIT : omg I am so glad you mentioned slaughter. Some time ago, I opted to forgo getting the cluster node until I actually got a cluster with using. At the time I was using a sword and so I spent those 4 passive points on Blade Master. I forgot about it when I switched and am now using an axe. Since I just leveled up (to 92), I undid those points and spent 5 points to get Slaughter. I can only guess that this will dramatically improve my dps. 😊👍😉

EDIT : just completed uber lab. Removing vasl pact and using enduring cry helped, but the biggest aid was Flame Dash. Xi zip zip means skip skip skip.
Hey dlvbrown1969!

I love curses. Awesome :). Ya. Enfeeble would require a lot more Int. and it does make enemies miss us...which we don't want. The red curse gems are all good. End. Charges are a bonus to the build, but nothing to really care about. Their impact is minimal with the exception of Physical Damage mitigation. I love Temporal Chains. It'd need a bit of Int. but again, we'd get hit less. Like you said, and I'll affirm, the curses are really just for enemies that take more than a second to die. So Vulnerability or Punishment would be good on bosses. They're options that would speed up some of the slower boss battles that don't throw little enemies at us to boost our damage.

You are correct in how Enduring Cry applies to the build. And yes, any physical damage reduction is very helpful for sure. With Uber lab it can be a pain. I didn't mind doing labs with Vaal Pact because I run with 4 life flasks (most people don't). The majority of players do like to remove Vaal Pact for labs, or even wait to spec into it until Uber is done. So you feel free to do what suits your style :).

I love the Edits. Great job on all you've done! Good for you! You've done a great job on it all! Thanks for all your kind words as well :).

zip zip means skip skip.

Annnnnd

Hi again, Wrecker! I've cleared Uber Lab and have fully ascended. I'm on the cusp of starting red maps, and I feel nearly invincible; it's so satisfying.

My question for you is this: I know you don't focus a ton on uniques as someone who plays SSF, but what is your opinion on The Surrender as a shield to use? It doesn't achieve that 31% block chance Lycosidae can, but it's still a very respectable 30% block AND comes with level 30 Reckoning and life+mana gain on blocks. If I'm recalling information correctly, I could apply the accompanying support gems onto the shield and end up with a 4-link?

Thoughts?
"
LordDuckiie a écrit :
What are your thoughts about this :) Drop out the reckoning skill, go for a surrender instead. Facebreaker, and a slam skill?
Hey LordDuckiie! Surrender is a very popular unique that people like to squeeze into this build. It fits very nicely. Facebreaker would require some tree and gem tuning for sure...but it sounds like you've taken care of that already :). I think it's an awesome substitution for the build. I'd love to hear how it goes if you give it a shot!

Annnnnd

"
Jayaa a écrit :
Hey Team Trigger Happy,

I'm wondering if you can take a peek at my character, VertigoHarvestLeague and let me know what gear I should be changing ASAP. Now that I'm pushing into T13+ I find I'm pretty RIP-y which is never a fun feeling. I don't feel like I'm putting out a decent amount of damage with some bosses either. Hope you can help me complete the Atlas for the first time ever. :S

Shoot! I'd love to help you out Jayaa. GGG by default makes all character tabs private. So we can't see your character(s). If you're up for it, login to the GGG website and make your character tab public. Then we can see your stuff and comment. Sorry it took a day and a bit to reply and then you didn't get an answer.

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires