3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! RF HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
HDVision a écrit :
"
Pascoax a écrit :
wow, that staff is pretty awesome. Congratulations... did u get those stats only using harvest or used fossils too?

Thanks! Actually I didn't touch fossils at all. Steps:

1. Alt spam till +1 to socketed gems (I got just the prefix)
2. Craft Fire Res Suffix with bench - Remove/add fire (or you can just aug fire I guess but aug is harder to come by) - I hit 26% Fire damage
3. Regal (Got attack speed) - Craft suffix with bench to block suffixes - If you still got open suffixes fill them with something easy to remove
4. Once you are left with 2 open prefixes - Aug Fire - Remove/add Fire till you hit +# to Fire Gems (you can craft Suffixes cannot be changed if you hit something nice on suffix I guess, other than that, just anything that blocks suffixes from the pool will be beneficial since there are only 3 fire prefixes on a warstaff and fire damage as chaos is rather unlikely to get by comparison)
5. Once you have +2 to Fire Gems - Remove Suffixes cannot be changed (if you used it) - Aug Caster (guaranteed Fire Multi) - Benchcraft crap fire res to block it
6. Remove placeholder suffixes if you used them - Aug the other two Fire Suffixes (or one if you kept something you hit earlier) - There's only 3 Fire suffixes you could hit - and chance to ignite is unlikely)
7. If you hit something you don't like there's no other way - gotta craft Prefixes cannot be changed (cannot risk losing +2 to Fire) - Spam Remove/Add Fire till you get your desired Fire Damage/Burning - I was very lucky here cause I hit my mods with Aug. Once you have suffixes ready, spam Remove/Add caster till you hit nice Fire multi. I don't think I'll be going for t1 here, because it took quite a while to hit this t2.

There, I typed it out and probably for nothing, because you knew that already and just asked out of curiosity. But if you didn't, now you do.

Also, I wonder if something like this is craftable with "regular" crafting outside of harvest?

I run some simulations on craftofexile with fossils (I assume it's the only thing outside of harvest that can hit this combo) and it seems like on average it would take from 21k tries (144k chaos cost) to 1400 tries (400k chaos cost). If those numbers are even somewhat reliable it's insane that you are pretty much guaranteed to craft that item in Harvest with just a bit of patience and grinding.

No actually thank you for posting it out, I was going to ask. I have no idea what I am doing in this game with crafting and though I don't think I can just straight up follow those instructions, I think I can at least use that to get me in the right direction, or give me stuff to look up videos on. so big thanks for that!
"
HDVision a écrit :
"
Pascoax a écrit :
wow, that staff is pretty awesome. Congratulations... did u get those stats only using harvest or used fossils too?

Thanks! Actually I didn't touch fossils at all. Steps:

1. Alt spam till +1 to socketed gems (I got just the prefix)
2. Craft Fire Res Suffix with bench - Remove/add fire (or you can just aug fire I guess but aug is harder to come by) - I hit 26% Fire damage
3. Regal (Got attack speed) - Craft suffix with bench to block suffixes - If you still got open suffixes fill them with something easy to remove
4. Once you are left with 2 open prefixes - Aug Fire - Remove/add Fire till you hit +# to Fire Gems (you can craft Suffixes cannot be changed if you hit something nice on suffix I guess, other than that, just anything that blocks suffixes from the pool will be beneficial since there are only 3 fire prefixes on a warstaff and fire damage as chaos is rather unlikely to get by comparison)
5. Once you have +2 to Fire Gems - Remove Suffixes cannot be changed (if you used it) - Aug Caster (guaranteed Fire Multi) - Benchcraft crap fire res to block it
6. Remove placeholder suffixes if you used them - Aug the other two Fire Suffixes (or one if you kept something you hit earlier) - There's only 3 Fire suffixes you could hit - and chance to ignite is unlikely)
7. If you hit something you don't like there's no other way - gotta craft Prefixes cannot be changed (cannot risk losing +2 to Fire) - Spam Remove/Add Fire till you get your desired Fire Damage/Burning - I was very lucky here cause I hit my mods with Aug. Once you have suffixes ready, spam Remove/Add caster till you hit nice Fire multi. I don't think I'll be going for t1 here, because it took quite a while to hit this t2.

There, I typed it out and probably for nothing, because you knew that already and just asked out of curiosity. But if you didn't, now you do.

Also, I wonder if something like this is craftable with "regular" crafting outside of harvest?

I run some simulations on craftofexile with fossils (I assume it's the only thing outside of harvest that can hit this combo) and it seems like on average it would take from 21k tries (144k chaos cost) to 1400 tries (400k chaos cost). If those numbers are even somewhat reliable it's insane that you are pretty much guaranteed to craft that item in Harvest with just a bit of patience and grinding.
That's amazing - I had a +3 staff drop naturally in SSF, so I'll see if I can use those steps to make it awesome - need to get the prefixes cannot be changed craft, though.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
On another note, I can run maps of Smothering (20% less Recovery Rate of Life) now. With 82% fire resist, the stone golem and 7 endurance charges my life is stable.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
tsedaka a écrit :
Hi,

I'm enjoying the build so far. I'm around lvl 80 and looking into gearing myself (but I find it hard to find good gear).

Anyway, I met another RF player in game and he recommended me to buy at least 2 "Kaom's Way" rings and, if possible, Kaom's armor (+a helmet with 2 good passives for RF). I guess the rings are good? But the armor makes me lose a useful "4 link").

Overall, what would be the difference with the items you advice to buy in your guide?

More/less HP? Mor/less Defence?

Thanks for any advice.
Hey tsedaka! Those uniques are really strong, but like any other unique, have their cons too. So as you noticed, you really lose a lot of life with the rings. With the chest you get tons of life and no sockets. The choice is hard because you're sacrificing lots no matter the choice you take. I don't actually have advice here. For everyone in your shoes, it's a matter of preference. Most casual players can't afford the suggested uniques anyway but if you had them, it'd be tough. This RF build has a lot more synergy between skills and actions than most RF builds so losing links would be tricky. There really isn't a wrong way to go. So this wasn't a direct answer. They're just really isn't one to give. It's the classic dilemma of Uniques.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
garantivil a écrit :
HI!!! Any ideas on how to craft a good Warlord Sceptre?? Thx
Hey garantivil! The most efficient crafting is getting the basetype that you want and using Alterations until you get a good roll on your most important mod (which for us is Damage Over Time Multiplier). Warlord does not roll that. So you want to roll your DOT Multi, then you can choose to use an Augmentor on it or not. Then you can Regal it. Then you have to choose if you are going to Multi Craft it for a few exalts or simply add one more thing with your crafting bench or another Exalt. The problem with Warlords is that it only has great secondary mods for this build. Having a sceptre without DOT Multi will set you back in the heart of the atlas.

It's a really long process trying to get a DOT Multi and an influenced mod you want with just Alts and Augs.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey WoD,

I follow and use your item filters, in particular the:

Starting OFf 4 Wod Guides (I like making Chaos recipe)

but this league I have not had even one scarab drop... and I pick up much everything...

I've checked your filter and it Looks ok, so was just asking if anyone else has had this issue?
"
Ironhide75 a écrit :
Spoiler
So I had an interesting shield drop for me and I have been playing around with it a little but interested in anyone elses opinion/feedback on it, especially if you think it enables some kind of switchup/change up to the build I have not considered.

and what I had before

So with the larger shield, I feel a bit more tanky, i think. And i can hit Enduring Cry on demand, but the top shield does it automatically for me, either when it times out, or when it hits max, and it puts the cooldown down to 3s. I just can't hit it manually anymore.

Thoughts on that shield? I know I give up a little bit of stats, but it adds some interesting elements I think and I am wondering if there are other changes I could make that synergize with this particular item ?

Oh I also have this chest that kind of works with the build a bit too. (I'm not SSF but I don't tend to buy any unique items unless I absolutely have to, and have not this league, so these are drops).

Hey Ironhide75! The best thing with uniques is to try them out, which you're doing. I think that's a really cool shield for this build! It doesn't give up lots and the other perks just help out! I'm curious to know YOUR thoughts on it! I don't really know if there's more to synergize with it as the unique would simply auto-cast for you on a regular basis and you'd be even more hands-free.

What do you think of it?

Annnnnd

"
HDVision a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey again!

So following your advice I crafted +3 Gems staff:

Pushes me over 1Mil DOT damage. Quite pride of this one, considering it's the first item I ever crafted in the game (granted it is much easier to craft with Harvest). Now I wonder, since I get another 6-link, is there anything I could do to utilize that?

You also mentioned some influenced mods on body armour. Which ones do you think would be really beneficial? I might get some base and try to craft again since it is actually surprisingly fun.

I just noticed I am guaranteed to hit +1/2% to Maximum Fire Res on boots with Crusader Influence. Is it worth or is max fire res irrelevant at this point?

Okay, another edit... I feel really stupid if that's true, but... does flat life regen from items (like I have a bunch of crafted +life per second/+mana) not scale from % we have from the tree? I just removed all of those in POB and it shows I actually only lose like flat 50 Life per Second. I kept those on, but if this is really a case I can craft much more useful mods on them.
Dang HDVision! Goodness that's a sexy staff. Nice job!

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&tags=str_int_armour

There's actually lots of mods that go with this build for a chest (link). + to active skill gems, + to supports, % Inc. Max Life, % Inc. Life Regen, Inc. Life Recovery...Lots to pick from...if you get a great life roll as well :-|.

I think at any point, increasing Max Fire Resist is HUGE. It'll never be redundant unless you hit the cap (95% I think?).

Regarding flat life regen, it's actually been a while since I looked it up. Leagues and leagues ago. I don't think it's changed though. Flat life regen isn't influenced by % life regen. % life regen is based off of your max life. Flat life regen is simply always that flat amount added to the total % life regen. Make sense?

If I missed a question, let me know. Great questions!

Annnnnd

"
CelticHound a écrit :
On another note, I can run maps of Smothering (20% less Recovery Rate of Life) now. With 82% fire resist, the stone golem and 7 endurance charges my life is stable.
Awesome CelticHound! That's cool! The less map mods to worry about, the better! Nice one.

Annnnnd

"
Doktaduck a écrit :
Hey WoD,

I follow and use your item filters, in particular the:

Starting OFf 4 Wod Guides (I like making Chaos recipe)

but this league I have not had even one scarab drop... and I pick up much everything...

I've checked your filter and it Looks ok, so was just asking if anyone else has had this issue?
Thanks for the honest feedback Doktaduck! I think it may be luck...bad luck. I just checked out all three Starting Off for Guides filters and they do seem to be correct. I double-checked everything and there weren't any coding issues when I re-applied them. I'll keep looking. I'll play with the Starting Off one for a bit tomorrow night (I'm normally using #3 for the Regal Recipes). Thanks for pointing it out!

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires