3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! RF HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

I'm struggling to scale the RF damage, just started red maps. While combing through the thread I saw you mention to ensure there is no "Add" fire damage to attacks, and I had some, i moved some stuff around to ensure that i only have "Add" lightning now. Problem is, I thought I would see EE icon apply when ever I cyclone something, but I dont, still only fires when my CWDT setup fires. Am I missing something?

Also, best way to scale damage? just stack life? or look for the Fire/elemental/dot more/added on pieces? I know you have a list there but I am a bit unsure at what will scale it more faster, life or hunting other things?
"
Ironhide75 a écrit :
I'm struggling to scale the RF damage, just started red maps. While combing through the thread I saw you mention to ensure there is no "Add" fire damage to attacks, and I had some, i moved some stuff around to ensure that i only have "Add" lightning now. Problem is, I thought I would see EE icon apply when ever I cyclone something, but I dont, still only fires when my CWDT setup fires. Am I missing something?

Also, best way to scale damage? just stack life? or look for the Fire/elemental/dot more/added on pieces? I know you have a list there but I am a bit unsure at what will scale it more faster, life or hunting other things?

Hover Cyclone on your hotkey bar. Does it ONLY say "X to Y Physical Damage" and not either Cold or Lightning? If so that's why. Perhaps your current added lightning is spell? Get some added cold / lightning damage and you're good to go.

EDIT: As for how to scale it, I personally have more or less equal luck with Life / ES and fire / dot scaling. The more health you have, the more fire damage etc scales it, and vice versa.

If you have Path of Building, you can copy-paste gear from in game, into the tool, and change equipment around to see what scales it the best for you.
Dernière édition par iGomoosrsly, le 11 juil. 2020 19:59:48
"
HDVision a écrit :
Hi! I was very confused about Elemental Equilibrium and was gonna ask, but I in process of writing this comment I found out EE only works with hits and RF doesn't hit so yeah. Gonna change my question - I am lvl 88, when it comes to gear I am probably done, but I feel like I lack some damage here and there (like for example on t11 I had an incursion encounter and in 2/3 of them I did not manage to kill mobs quick enough to get a stone of passage.

Because build worked so far without it, I haven't bothered with Purifying Flame CWDT setup and I didn't get how EE works so I also haven't pathed to it. If I get both, will my damage go up significantly?

Also what do you think about delving with this build?

@another edit: How huge is 40% increased Righteous Fire damage lab enchant? I assume that would be a huge boost to dps?

Sorry HDVision! I forgot your Delve question. I really like this build in Delve. Because of Cyclone you're constantly moving which is important in Delve, it does great AoE damage, and you're constantly healing from all those surprise attacks. It works really well for me in Delve.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
Sorry HDVision! I forgot your Delve question. I really like this build in Delve. Because of Cyclone you're constantly moving which is important in Delve, it does great AoE damage, and you're constantly healing from all those surprise attacks. It works really well for me in Delve.

No problem, thanks for answering! Also, going back to my question about 40% increased Righteous Fire Damage - do you think it's worth to drop 40 Life and 100 ES from the helmet to get the enchant or am I better off keeping the old helmet without it (I'd lose 100 ES since helmet with the enchant is an Evasion/ES base and it has slighly worse Life roll)?
Dernière édition par HDVision, le 11 juil. 2020 21:21:32
"
Doktaduck a écrit :
thanks WoD.

Yes you answered fine :). I actually "Add" lightning which means I now dont have to wait for Ball Lightning as Cyclone is debuffing constantly for me now, and things are melting.

Yeah I did use the 3.9 CwDT.. Got to 90 but didn't push past that ..

RF Happy is already almost 90, and beside getting exploded a few times by who knows what (combat log would be great) its been a blast :)
Sweet Doktaduck! Having lightning on hit is so nice in the build. Good one. For me, the deaths I never see coming are the exploding corpses on death. Hate em.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
CelticHound a écrit :
Still in Act 10, but I was doing a few harvest runs in the Quarry to get a level before several expected deaths to Avarius Reassembled. And this dropped:

I must use this item. But how?
Whaaaaat? That's awesome CelticHound! My my. Harvest crafting makes 5 linking (sometimes 6 linking) much more common. I hope you find a craft that allows for that! Either that or start trading in those Jeweller's for Fusings! ;) Nice find!

Annnnnd

"
Ironhide75 a écrit :

Good questions Ironhide75!

Your strongest mod is the Fire DOT Multiplier by far. Increases to life and ES are probably the weakest yet at the same time, life (and maybe ES) will be on all your gear except your weapon so it really does add up. But for a weapon, you're looking for the DOT Multi and then as much relevant "increased" damage as possible. It seems like a lot of mods to look for, but it's easier than it seems because you're looking for different mods on different items. LIfe and ES on almost everything, then the previously listed mods on your weapon. So it's separated nicely.

I took a look at your character, you should be seeing the EE "debuff" under enemies that you've "cycloned". I mean, cyclone has a poor hit chance, but it does so many attacks per second that the hit chance shouldn't matter. Nothing looks out of place. If you take off all of your gear except for your Cyclone item and go spin around in Act 10...do you see the EE thingy under enemies there?

Annnnnd

"
HDVision a écrit :
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :

No problem, thanks for answering! Also, going back to my question about 40% increased Righteous Fire Damage - do you think it's worth to drop 40 Life and 100 ES from the helmet to get the enchant or am I better off keeping the old helmet without it (I'd lose 100 ES since helmet with the enchant is an Evasion/ES base and it has slighly worse Life roll)?
Well at least the helmet has natural ES somewhere. So that's a perk. If you can get to socket colours you like, the helmet can get re-rolled over and over until you have the Life (and other) mod(s) you want. So it may be worth investing in. But not too much. Influenced gear has much more potential but it's much more pricey to craft cause you're looking for more mods than just life. I'd keep your RF helmet with the RF enchant as a side project. Just use Alterations on it until you get the Life roll you want. Then use a Regal and be happy with it until you're into min/maxing influenced gear.

That's me anyway.

(I've never had a helmet with a relevant enchant.)

Annnnnd

Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 11 juil. 2020 22:47:48
This build looks great! RF and Scorching ray have some of my favorite MTX in the game, and even without em still look amazing imo. I've also always wanted to try a 1-button fun build, and this definitely looks like the one for me. I assume you're gonna update it with 3.12 eventually? The reason I ask is because I'm already on my 3rd character this league and am getting a bit tired of levelling, lol.
Dernière édition par ELVISNOTDEAD21, le 12 juil. 2020 00:47:48
Hi again!

According to you which anointment is the best for this build? So far I've been using Divine Judgement since my amulet had it already and I didn't bother to change it so far. What do you think will boost the build the most dps-wise? Life notables (Constitution, Heart of Oak, Thick skin, Written in Blood), Damage over Time multiplier one like Growth and Decay or maybe I should stay on Divine Judgement?

@edit: I just checked POB and surprisingly (at least for me) Divine Judgement is actually giving me slightly more DOT dmg than Growth and Decay and Constitution falls far behind.

So now I wonder, POB shows 745k DOT dmg (max endurance charges, max inspiration charges, enemy covered in ash). Is there a way to scale this much higher in some way? Like some piece of gear that is expensive but would push the limit?
Dernière édition par HDVision, le 14 juil. 2020 13:56:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires