[3.13] Scarfuncle's Shield Charge Impaling Gladiator -Max Block, Great speed, Pack Explosions

just found this guide and it looks like fun, BUT for some reason the https://pastebin.com/Hbfc2yvL path of building link gives an error. It says that the build is using an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree, and tells me to D/L a new version of PoB, yet as far as i can figure out I've got the latest version (1.4.170) the Link to Glorfindal version works just fine, but I'm not that rich and I'm trying it as a league starter..
Thank you for letting me know! I've added the new code to the post.

Holy crap shield charge is good in 3.12. With Call of Steel, it feels like I'm playing corpse explosion. It also demolishes the "allies cannot die" mobs.

Video will come soon. I managed to get to 85 and t15 maps within 48 hours on leaguestart.
"
Scarfuncle a écrit :

Holy crap shield charge is good in 3.12. With Call of Steel, it feels like I'm playing corpse explosion. It also demolishes the "allies cannot die" mobs.

Video will come soon. I managed to get to 85 and t15 maps within 48 hours on leaguestart.

Awaiting the video in anticipation.
Currently finishing on act 10 ( COVID-19 + public procurement in medical = lots of work... ), gearing is anti-intuitive but curious. Can't wait for spellblock though.

Also had the issue withPoB link.
Hi there Slapzech,

My main advice for where you're at is 4 things:

1) Spec out of brinksmanship, get resolute technique immediately. It adds so much damage. Until you can get resolute technique as a corrupt implicit on your sword, that is the best thing to do.

2) Your first purchases before mapping should be jewelry that gives -mana cost to non-channeling skills. Then you can spec out of that mana leech and save points there.

3) Get the impale gloves (old ones tentacles) and use impale support on shield charge. It will make point 4 even better.

4) Start using Call of steel immediately. To get it, equip any random steel jewel (e.g. shattering steel). It's basically corpse explosion. Use for cleanup so you don't have to chase stuff around.

You're doing great - thank you for your reply!
"
Scarfuncle a écrit :

that new link https://pastebin.com/fANKExpL still doesn't work still getting the same error. maybe try updating your pob?
I am using PoB Community Fork 1.4.170.11. The check update button says it is updated. What version are you all using?
Dernière édition par Scarfuncle, le 22 sept. 2020 11:29:59
your POB works fine, im interested in your thoughts with your Zerker build i also added you to friends
The berserker build is going predictably - I miss the gladiator's blocks, but it is doing twice the damage. I am gradually increasing my defenses and when I hit on a safe combination I will make a new thread for the berserker.

Here is my Path of building for the berserker. Path of building is bugged right now, so it is only showing boss damage - https://pastebin.com/M2BciauX

If you're reading this after Oct 1 2020 I probably have a new path of building made by now and this one won't be accurate. it's a work in progress, unlike the gladiator which I know works.
Hello

What do you think about the replica stampede boots ?

(socketed movement skill deals 80% more damage)

It would open another 6L

Thanks for your build
Hey, im currently trying this build, but i have a question, what is the splitting steel skill for? i get its something about impale and the recall, but does it work using only the recall even at max stack?
Dernière édition par Ixpha, le 22 sept. 2020 14:43:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires