[3.13] Vaal Double Strike Impale Champion Revisited

"
saalih159 a écrit :
Thank you for the detailed response dude. I have one quick question about chaos resist, its important or not? for not dying

Yes! Very important. Try to get some chaos resistances somewhere on your gear.
Hi i have a one more question , getting overwhelm is how important and whats the ideal overwhelm threshold?
"
saalih159 a écrit :
Hi i have a one more question , getting overwhelm is how important and whats the ideal overwhelm threshold?

Hey, dude. Actually, I don't know what's the deal with the Overwhelm modifier, I understand that it's like a damage multiplier but as far as I know, the threshold is 100% (this is 0% physical damage reduction against your hits). You cannot go beyond that.
I know it's good to have some Overwhelm but do not invest that much into it, you have enough resources on the tree.
Hello,
Really detailed post, thanks.
Quick question since I usually don't play melee builds, do we use War banner OR Dread banner? It says War banner on the post, but POB says Dread.

Thanks in advance,
"
meanymin a écrit :
Hello,
Really detailed post, thanks.
Quick question since I usually don't play melee builds, do we use War banner OR Dread banner? It says War banner on the post, but POB says Dread.

Thanks in advance,

Hey, dude, thank you for reading! :)

You should use Dread Banner at the end :) I must fix that issue to avoid confusions, I'll do it right away. I probably said to use War Banner to fix the accuracy in the early stages. But once you get Dread Banner (this is in Act 3) you have to replace it in place of War Banner.
Dernière édition par Educmack, le 4 nov. 2020 21:54:46
Awesome, thanks for the clear and quick feedback!
Hello there,
Came back with another questions.
1. Looking at Champion's ascendency, and was wondering if we really need Conqueror AND Worthy_Foe
You mentioned in the post we don't need that much of accuracy rating thanks to those 2 nodes, but Conqueror is "taunt on hit" which means we have to have certain amount of accuracy in the first place to hit before taunting them.
Do you think we can spend ascendancy points to somewhere else (maybe Fortitude if we can get some accuracy from another gears?
2. I understand gem swapping is not big of a deal, but I noticed I sometimes encounter random Rare or Unique that is though and alone, giving me no time to swap the gems. Do you think we can spend 4 points to
Tribal_Fury Or anoint instead of Bladedancer so that we don't have to swap the gems?

Thanks in advance,
Dernière édition par meanymin, le 6 nov. 2020 10:47:34
"
meanymin a écrit :
Hello there,
Came back with another questions.
1. Looking at Champion's ascendency, and was wondering if we really need Conqueror AND Worthy_Foe
You mentioned in the post we don't need that much of accuracy rating thanks to those 2 nodes, but Conqueror is "taunt on hit" which means we have to have certain amount of accuracy in the first place to hit before taunting them.
Do you think we can spend ascendancy points to somewhere else (maybe Fortitude if we can get some accuracy from another gears?
2. I understand gem swapping is not big of a deal, but I noticed I sometimes encounter random Rare or Unique that is though and alone, giving me no time to swap the gems. Do you think we can spend 4 points to
Tribal_Fury Or anoint instead of Bladedancer so that we don't have to swap the gems?

Thanks in advance,

Hey, dude :) glad to know you have some questions here!
I'll go point to point:

1) Yes, indeed, you need some amount of accuracy to make sure you are hitting the enemies (I guess like 95%-96% is doable). And once you hit them you are 100% sure you are taunting the enemy, and you know that enemies taunted by you cannot evade attacks which translates in a 100% chance to hit (and more damage overall). If you are capped in accuracy and want more survivability, you can respec your points into Fortitude, that's totally valid too! PoB, in theory, says that going for Conqueror/Worthy Foe gives you more DPS because of the Taunt effects.

2) I only swap gems against map bosses, while mapping I don't need to swap any gem as I take advantage of the Close Combat Support gem. If you stay pretty close to the enemy you'll be dealing lots of DPS for sure, without swapping any gem. That's saying to me you are missing some DPS somewhere on your gear. On the other hand, if you feel you don't like swapping gems, of course, you can path to Tribal Fury or anoint it! That's totally valid too.

3) Extra point: I've checked your profile pretty quickly. I do not recommend going for The Saviour if you don't have a good rare foil to dual-wield. The Saviour benefits from the chance to crit, this is the more Crit Chance you have the more you'll be summoning minions from the Reflection skill that inherently comes from the sword (I mean, you'll be summoning the minions more frequently, this is). I guess you are still using some leveling gear so I suggest you change it, look for flat physical damage/life/resistances/accuracy/stats on your jewelry. You are currently level 62, so I would suggest you level a bit more your character in Blood Aqueducts until you can change all your gear for better pieces.

I hope I've answered your questions properly. If you have more don't hesitate to drop your comments here!
Dernière édition par Educmack, le 6 nov. 2020 11:55:11
Comment to bump post.
bump

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires