[3.13] Vaal Double Strike Impale Champion Revisited

I've always been a fan of VDS (The BOYS) I'll give this one a whirl. Not sure about Harvest content though as is; haven't had a chance to really sit down and play at all. Would it be worth to drop Master of metal for... say perma fortify later on or Adrenaline?
"
Roulce a écrit :
I've always been a fan of VDS (The BOYS) I'll give this one a whirl. Not sure about Harvest content though as is; haven't had a chance to really sit down and play at all. Would it be worth to drop Master of metal for... say perma fortify later on or Adrenaline?

I'm really considering it, honestly... My initial thought while leveling my character was to drop Adrenaline, and then using Tombfist for the free Intimidate (is an advantage as you don't need the enemies to be on full life to proc Intimidate as it states on First to Strike, Last to Fall ascendancy) while going Worthy Foe + Fortitude for 100% hit chance and perma-Fortify for more defensiveness.

Adrenaline is a big damage boost, but you don't have it up 100% all the time, is pretty casual I might say and you have to proc it almost all the time which is some waste of time honestly. I should do my tests and see how it goes. Let me know if you test it as well!
After some thought and testing(on stanadard) Going VDS with The Saviour is absolutely hilarious cause you get 6 boys up whenever you feel like it as long as you can crit.
"
Roulce a écrit :
After some thought and testing(on stanadard) Going VDS with The Saviour is absolutely hilarious cause you get 6 boys up whenever you feel like it as long as you can crit.

Which ascendancies did you choose? Yes, if you have a high critical strike chance as long as you are using a big fat pDPS sword (like 480 ~ 500 pDPS) using The Saviour is great for single target.
I went Unstoppable Hero > Fortitude > Conq > worthy
https://pastebin.com/RKzC5vBL

Hello following ur build . this is what i got going on rn.
Theres is quite a damage gap. "HELP <3
"
Sansantv a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/RKzC5vBL

Hello following ur build . this is what i got going on rn.
Theres is quite a damage gap. "HELP <3

Hi, dude. I've checked your PoB:
  • I may be wrong but are there passive points that are not allocated yet? PoB says you are 79 (80 right now, after checking your profile) but the allocated passives imply you have some of them without allocation on the tree. If that's the case, make sure you grab more jewel sockets, and socket jewels with attack speed, crit multi/melee crit multi/crit multi with one-handed weapons/crit multi while dual-wielding.
  • You have the Berserk gem on your links but you are not generating Rage charges at all. So it has no point in using it.
  • Fix your jewelry :) one of your rings has flat physical damage while the other is a unique that doesn't give any useful stat. On the other hand, as you have Brutality on your links, the amulet does not provide any damage at all. Remember that Brutality increases the Physical damage but you'll not be able to do any elemental or chaos damage instead. For rings, look for flat physical damage, life, resistances, and stats if you need them. For amulet, flat physical damage, life, critical strike chance/multi, and stats if you need them.
  • One of your resistances is not capped. You should fix your elemental resistances too. As long as you use Abyssus, you'll have to be careful with the damage, you may die more frequently than you want, slowing down your progress.
  • Fix your flask whenever you can. Make sure you have at least one anti-freeze and one anti-curse.
  • I do not recommend running The Saviour paired with Ichimonji. I suggest you play with two Ichimonji instead until you can afford a fat pDPS sword with high crit chance. This also after fixing your jewelry and have socketed some jewels on your tree that give you more chance to crit. Remember that The Saviour will trigger the Reflection skill as long as you crit, and if you have a low crit chance the weapon won't help that much.

Hope these points help! Keep posting your progress if you need more help.
https://pastebin.com/vxjT7fPN i just changed some stuff but ive been trying to farm up currency on my other char since the foils cost a pretty penny.
"
Sansantv a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/vxjT7fPN i just changed some stuff but ive been trying to farm up currency on my other char since the foils cost a pretty penny.

Well made changes so far :) yes, crafting the foil can be a pain in the ass. Mine took me like more than 2000 alterations until I hit Flaring + T4 "Champion's" hybrid, resulting in a 511 pDPS with the multi-mod. You can start buying a fractured foil with at least 26% increased attack speed, usually, they go from 2 ex onwards, (100 chaos the cheapest, right now). Put some quality up to 30% or take Hillock bench from Syndicate and make it 28%, then start spamming alterations until you land something useful (Flaring, Tempered, or Razor-sharp), then regal and pray for some hybrid mod.
Otherwise, start playing with Harvest crafts.
Reported for misleading title.
Dernière édition par cursorTarget, le 12 sept. 2020 09:56:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires