[3.12] [Build Showcase] Hollow Palm Cyclone Slayer | 7k life | 87m DPS | MIN-MAX PUSH TO LIMIT!

"
bathristowow a écrit :
"
ExilezQ a écrit :
It's time to reroll, but this build was absolutely fun as fk, and harvest adds some crazy crafting options.

Some of my highlights.

are you selling any of ur gear ?

It's all listed
Do you think it's possible to make this build work as an Ascendant?
"
Aelandar a écrit :
Do you think it's possible to make this build work as an Ascendant?

Definitely possible, I did try to simulate using exactly same passive tree, ascendancy was Berserker and Champion though the damage is slightly lower.

But maybe you can make use of something near Scion, I'm not sure how will be the outcome but yeah, definitely viable.
Dernière édition par lonedegrim, le 17 juil. 2020 01:18:36
Out of curiosity since you reached lvl 100 with this character.
How do you deal with porcupines?
I never issues with those guys before because i mostly played range spell focused builds.

I ran a pack of those the other day and just instantly died.
Currenctly i abandon a map when i find them, but that can't be a solution in the long term.

Im sitting at 5.2k life atm, getting more is becoming more and more expensive since i struggle with resistances because i lack the levels to fully equip cluster jewels with +2 jewel sockets (lvl 93 atm)
"
Camatoo a écrit :
Out of curiosity since you reached lvl 100 with this character.
How do you deal with porcupines?
I never issues with those guys before because i mostly played range spell focused builds.

I ran a pack of those the other day and just instantly died.
Currenctly i abandon a map when i find them, but that can't be a solution in the long term.

Im sitting at 5.2k life atm, getting more is becoming more and more expensive since i struggle with resistances because i lack the levels to fully equip cluster jewels with +2 jewel sockets (lvl 93 atm)

Previously, I am able to survive if I just clear half of the pack and let my life regenerate back and clear another half with that body armour.

However with current league, it should be fairly easy to get explosion on body armour, just that you have so sacrifice some life.

You can click on my profile to see my equipment as a guide in Harvest League, the character name is HollowPalm_Raider.
Not playing leauge, so awakener orb and praying to RNGjesus is the solution. I doubt harvest will get implented into standard. I have
currently, might just use a awakener orb on it.

Aye, explode chest feels freaking awesome.
Dernière édition par Camatoo, le 18 juil. 2020 04:34:28
"
Camatoo a écrit :
Not playing leauge, so awakener orb and praying to RNGjesus is the solution. I doubt harvest will get implented into standard. I have
currently, might just use a awakener orb on it.

Aye, explode chest feels freaking awesome.

It felt awesome indeed, but be warned that if you actually wanted to level up to 100 without using breachstone, there are some other risky factor during the leveling process.

The most dangerous one is Martyr Spirit, normally you would Cyclone with speed and you might not noticed monster pack have been affected by it and you probably instant died on clearing that pack.

Another thing is the strongboxes with any kind of explosion, which dangerous map mod, you are most likely to be one shot, however you can easily bypass it by ignoring it.
"
Definitely possible, I did try to simulate using exactly same passive tree, ascendancy was Berserker and Champion though the damage is slightly lower.

But maybe you can make use of something near Scion, I'm not sure how will be the outcome but yeah, definitely viable.

Thank you. I don't really mind the lower damage. I'll try to make something work, maybe going a bit on the tankier side.
Dernière édition par Aelandar, le 18 juil. 2020 11:34:46
I have a Brutal Jewel with 5028 if anyone is interested. PM/Mesage me in game. This is in Standard.

I also have one that give +15% DEX, +20 DEX, and 2, 4% HP node if anyone is interested.
Dernière édition par ethanslayer, le 19 juil. 2020 00:19:59
"
ethanslayer a écrit :
I have a Brutal Jewel with 5028 if anyone is interested. PM/Mesage me in game. This is in Standard.

I also have one that give +15% DEX, +20 DEX, and 2, 4% HP node if anyone is interested.

YOu got a pricerange on those?

BTW, did someone try wind dancer? i might take it, seems like a good option to prevent potential oneshots

Nvm, the DMR does not apply, since we are using blood rage
Dernière édition par Camatoo, le 19 juil. 2020 02:30:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires