[3.12] [Build Showcase] Hollow Palm Cyclone Slayer | 7k life | 87m DPS | MIN-MAX PUSH TO LIMIT!

somehow PoB doesnt show hallow palm damage even tho i have fork and have the jewel active ? any fix

E: fixed it by reinstalling
Dernière édition par aQuatix, le 28 avr. 2020 16:52:20
For this build, is it necessary to have evasion base helmet? I'm trying to build towards your build right now and having some damage mitigation problem. I can breeze through T16 maps (alch'ed, chiseled, corrupted), and even then I will get one-shot sometimes.

I understand that stacking dexterity grants a good amount of evasion but I more sure if evasion is as helpful as armour or block. What would you think?

Edit: I'm running with 5.2k hp right now, with 7k evasion, and 40%-ish block
Dernière édition par Bolzano_Weierstrass, le 2 mai 2020 00:59:33
"
Bolzano_Weierstrass a écrit :
For this build, is it necessary to have evasion base helmet? I'm trying to build towards your build right now and having some damage mitigation problem. I can breeze through T16 maps (alch'ed, chiseled, corrupted), and even then I will get one-shot sometimes.

I understand that stacking dexterity grants a good amount of evasion but I more sure if evasion is as helpful as armour or block. What would you think?

Edit: I'm running with 5.2k hp right now, with 7k evasion, and 40%-ish block

This game is balanced around you kill monsters fast enough before they swarm-hit you but as far as my build goes, I have no problem surviving except corpse explosion or deadly map mods.

I'd say the only way is to get more life and damage while adjusting your playstyle.

It is not necessary to get evasion helmet, I just search for the mods I wanted and it somehow an evasion helmet.
Most Hollow Palm build get Iron Reflexes anyway, if you feel comfortable with it you can also go for it.

As for why I didn't get Iron Reflexes, there are 2 reasons.
1) I didn't use Guard skill
2) According to PoB, Evasion doesn't get reduced as much as Armour in a high-end boss fight, so I actually benefit from Evasion much more than Armour since it work for both mapping and bossing
Dernière édition par lonedegrim, le 2 mai 2020 03:58:42
you forgot to activate pride max effect

with this changes you are over 100 M dps
Dernière édition par Asunaki_Tabi, le 13 mai 2020 13:12:36
i got this if anyone still want it, just pm me ( ArchPetty)

Dernière édition par Asunaki_Tabi, le 18 mai 2020 07:00:40
[20/6/2020]
Updated to 3.11 Cluster Jewel/Passive Tree, added Budget version of Slayer and Gladiator

- Both with Deep Cut and non-Deep Cut, Deep Cut changed to Smite the Weak
- No affect on Split Personality because my build only use 2 in the first place
- Hex Breaker has became useless, so it has been changed to Aura's cluster wheel, damage improved slightly
- Maximum Life nerf'd slightly due to new passive tree
- Due to removal of Stun immunity and I'm not getting stun avoidance, you have to adapt to the playstyle of other melee skill but still being able to move is still an advantage
- Budget version still able to hit 5.5k life as well as 15m+ DPS
- Adjusted the budget version to help out fellow Gladiator player

Hollow Palm is still viable despite having only 2 Split Personality!
Dernière édition par lonedegrim, le 20 juin 2020 03:15:11
Hey, Im trying out this build, dmg is pretty nice, my survivability though is something to be worked upon, can you take a look in my profile? Slayer Duelist Harvest League and maybe give me a few tips on what to improve etc.. cause ur amulet for instance that is in POB there is no such monster in the league and the same goes for some other items and im currently stuck with a few exalts and scared to spend them cause im not sure what to buy :S
"
bathristowow a écrit :
Hey, Im trying out this build, dmg is pretty nice, my survivability though is something to be worked upon, can you take a look in my profile? Slayer Duelist Harvest League and maybe give me a few tips on what to improve etc.. cause ur amulet for instance that is in POB there is no such monster in the league and the same goes for some other items and im currently stuck with a few exalts and scared to spend them cause im not sure what to buy :S

Best alternative for amulet is Astramentis. Nothing can beat it unless you have something similar to my amulet.
Then your dex/int split personality can be replaced by dex/str or life.

Ring's crafted mod better off with % increased damage, it is stronger that flat phys attack.

With just a few exalted, there is probably nothing else you can do.

If you have enough currency, the next upgrade I'd suggest the body armour and rings. Getting Dex/%Dex on body armour while trying to move resistance to rings.

As for survival ability, needless to say, you should know where you get the life from your equipment. Other than that, you just have to learn the monster mechanic and kill it before it kills you.
Dernière édition par lonedegrim, le 8 juil. 2020 12:44:25
It's time to reroll, but this build was absolutely fun as fk, and harvest adds some crazy crafting options.

Some of my highlights.

"
ExilezQ a écrit :
It's time to reroll, but this build was absolutely fun as fk, and harvest adds some crazy crafting options.

Some of my highlights.

are you selling any of ur gear ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires