[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

"
rnbounty a écrit :
hi fiver, i ran your frost blades raider build last league and now i want to try this one! do you have some tipps for levelling (tree, items, skills...)?

Fiver and i used Hollow Palm (one with nothing jewel) juat get dex in the tree and use items with dex if u can and get infernal blow and use it with melee splash and ancestrall call.
Guide Updated!

- Added video of Awakener 8 with Lacerate
- Added video of Uber Elder with Lacerate

Awakener
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/600862667

Uber Elder
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/600869865

Don't panic.
Hai Fiver. Awesome guide. Looking forward to run it through. Still collecting the items for the build. Regarding the skills, im interested in using Blade Flurry. What would be the links for it?
"
p190001 a écrit :
"
rnbounty a écrit :
hi fiver, i ran your frost blades raider build last league and now i want to try this one! do you have some tipps for levelling (tree, items, skills...)?

Fiver and i used Hollow Palm (one with nothing jewel) juat get dex in the tree and use items with dex if u can and get infernal blow and use it with melee splash and ancestrall call.

ty, this works of course :)

One thing: i noticed in the "expensive" POB you only use 4 medium "mob mentality/warning call" clusters. no "cry wolf" and no "haunting shout". why is that? is 4x "mob mentality/warning call" the best combination?
we can down sirius 8 with budget version ??
thx for this build :D
Where does this build's defence come from? I tried playing a warcry bladestorm early in the league and kept getting one shoted :c
"
rnbounty a écrit :
"
p190001 a écrit :
"
rnbounty a écrit :

One thing: i noticed in the "expensive" POB you only use 4 medium "mob mentality/warning call" clusters. no "cry wolf" and no "haunting shout". why is that? is 4x "mob mentality/warning call" the best combination?

I use 3x mob mentality/warning call and 1x mob mentality/cry wolf.
The haunting shout u can skip when u get a awawkened melee phys gem.
And for cry wolf its less damage but u get 4 endurance charges per shout.
"
Arkmannz a écrit :
we can down sirius 8 with budget version ??
thx for this build :D

i never tried it but if u have some knowledge of the fight i think u should be able to kill him.(pretty sure fiver did a aw7 with it)
"
masterloups a écrit :
Where does this build's defence come from? I tried playing a warcry bladestorm early in the league and kept getting one shoted :c

u have almost always 5 endurance charges and immortal call and also u can get up to 6k hp if u sacrifice some damage notes and u have fortify on ur leap slam. Also elusiv on the boots and aspect of the cat are small defences.
another big thing is ur ascendancy War Bringer, it recovers 25% life if u use a warcry and we use war cry almost every second.
I almost forgot berserk which also gives 20% less damage taken and we have it up most of the time.
Dernière édition par p190001, le 24 avr. 2020 08:11:39
After hitting 100 with herald guardian i wanted to try some melee action and new bladestorm mtx came out with perfect timing.
Spoiler

Just got my gear together and i have been testing between farrul and explody chest, and i definetly prefer explody one on mapping with the added clear and safety. Also like the life on kill on rare chest so i can drop cinderswallow for normal flask and get immunity to curses.

I thought it would be horrible to play anything else after herald abuse and the safety it had, but this build definetly felt pretty amazing so far. I just need few more levels so i can really test this against some bosses.
LUL
Dernière édition par reppure, le 24 avr. 2020 08:30:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires