[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

Hello Fiver,
Would you consider that this build is playable on hardcore?
Hi again! Got level 20 gems and other changes, build is rocking now! I was thinking if lacerate is better AOE mapping skill? What would you change from the build if you use lacerate
"
Trel96 a écrit :
Hello Fiver,
Would you consider that this build is playable on hardcore?

It is not adapted for hardcore. I don't know if you can make it work. Maybe with more defensive flasks and more defenses against elemental damage. I'm not sure to be honest.

Don't panic.
"
LizardDi a écrit :
Hi again! Got level 20 gems and other changes, build is rocking now! I was thinking if lacerate is better AOE mapping skill? What would you change from the build if you use lacerate

You don't change anything really. All you need to do is replace the Bladestorm gem. Well, I guess you need to re-colour the links in the armour too. :p

Lacerate does feel really good to be honest. Single target is weaker than Bladestorm, but unlike bladestorm it has no ramp-up time.
It's a great option for those who do not like bladestorm.

Don't panic.
Hey Fiver!

Great build and love the execution, im trying to flesh it out now and having some issues with gearing and progression. I transitioned to this build from another was wondering if you could take a look and see how to improve and a priority listing

Things I know:

Level character/gems/quality
Resistances - probably swap out amulet for something better w/ aspect of the cat

I crafted the sword today, final exalt slam was lightning damage but im content with it.

https://pastebin.com/zU3CnWhj

Hey Fiver,

this build is awsome so far!

One little question is the aspect of the cat necessary to swap farrul's in?
Thanks for posting this detailed build. Decided to try it after retiring my One with Nothing Cyclone Raider. That toon rocked but I hit a wall on Sirus 8, probably because I stink at the mechanics. Brought over a watcher’s eye, belt and about 20ex to your build and beat Sirus 8 first try at level 89, with the same lack of skill at the mechanics. Build is crazy OP and Saviour is entertaining.

I’d suggest people try messing with ice crash for general mapping and simulacram, its worth it for the fun value even with suboptimal links and setup. Vaal reave can also slide right in. I used lacerate for Sirus.
Great build! I will def try it! Is there any leveling tips, skill tree etc? Thanks in advance!
"
Praeter a écrit :
Thanks for posting this detailed build. Decided to try it after retiring my One with Nothing Cyclone Raider. That toon rocked but I hit a wall on Sirus 8, probably because I stink at the mechanics. Brought over a watcher’s eye, belt and about 20ex to your build and beat Sirus 8 first try at level 89, with the same lack of skill at the mechanics. Build is crazy OP and Saviour is entertaining.

I’d suggest people try messing with ice crash for general mapping and simulacram, its worth it for the fun value even with suboptimal links and setup. Vaal reave can also slide right in. I used lacerate for Sirus.

How much did you chance build for ice crash? Because normally dps is pretty impale heavy so you would loose over 50% of your dps on using that. Im just asking because if some newer player goes test that out and just swaps links they will feel awful doing absolutely no damage
LUL
Hey Fiver, planning to test out this beast.
With a budget of 40-50ex, which variation should I try instead?
The shield or the saviour ones?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires