[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

"
Grixzen a écrit :
"
jumava373 a écrit :

First, sorry for my english.

You are right, enduring cry don`t generate exerted attacks, but i'm trying to say, that you can use both, enduring and intimadating cry. Enduring cry don't delete the exerted attacks that you have. So you have other skill to use.

i'm tried and my leap slam got the buffed exerted attack, not the bladestorm skill, because it was linked with multistrike support. And if you only walk the exerted attack charges stay there with no use while you moving with right click and the same time you use enduring cry.

The point of using exerted attacks is to take advantage of some points in the tree that we use and have interaction with exerted attacks.

Skills with the tag "strike" can use exerted attacks, in the preview of the league one video show using molten strike with ancestral cry.

but what would suggest because one advantage we have with "call to arms" is that we can use our only warcry to our left mouse button and walk around and constantly spam Enduring Cry

manually casting intimidating cry? like during boss fights and all that?

because remember that due Call to arms, both cries will share a cooldown

Link Enduring cry-second wind- intimidating cry.

Berserk is good but if you have more time active more Rage loss Rate.

War bringer give you 50% more Damage if a Warcry Sacrificed Rage Recently (with exerted attacks). I wonder if this change will give you more damage vs the multistrike version. For a low budget version maybe yes. However vs awakened multistrike support (very expensive)... I don't think so.

The best scenario would be in boss fight with a high movility like sirus, you can use intimidating cry near him, gain 2 exerted atacks and intimidating debuff, do the damage, walk around (you will have all the time endurances charges). Manage the cooldowns will be very important.

i can't test this changes because i have no currency, and i don't know how to set up path of buildings.

What do you think?
Dernière édition par jumava373, le 27 juin 2020 20:39:16
"
jumava373 a écrit :
"
Grixzen a écrit :
"
jumava373 a écrit :

First, sorry for my english.

You are right, enduring cry don`t generate exerted attacks, but i'm trying to say, that you can use both, enduring and intimadating cry. Enduring cry don't delete the exerted attacks that you have. So you have other skill to use.

i'm tried and my leap slam got the buffed exerted attack, not the bladestorm skill, because it was linked with multistrike support. And if you only walk the exerted attack charges stay there with no use while you moving with right click and the same time you use enduring cry.

The point of using exerted attacks is to take advantage of some points in the tree that we use and have interaction with exerted attacks.

Skills with the tag "strike" can use exerted attacks, in the preview of the league one video show using molten strike with ancestral cry.

but what would suggest because one advantage we have with "call to arms" is that we can use our only warcry to our left mouse button and walk around and constantly spam Enduring Cry

manually casting intimidating cry? like during boss fights and all that?

because remember that due Call to arms, both cries will share a cooldown

Link Enduring cry-second wind- intimidating cry.

Berserk is good but if you have more time active more Rage loss Rate.

War bringer give you 50% more Damage if a Warcry Sacrificed Rage Recently (with exerted attacks). I wonder if this change will give you more damage vs the multistrike version. For a low budget version maybe yes. However vs awakened multistrike support (very expensive)... I don't think so.

The best scenario would be in boss fight with a high movility like sirus, you can use intimidating cry near him, gain 2 exerted atacks and intimidating debuff, do the damage, walk around (you will have all the time endurances charges). Manage the cooldowns will be very important.

i can't test this changes because i have no currency, and i don't know how to set up path of buildings.

What do you think?

we just dont want to cast our war cries without call to the arms, it feels way to clunky imo.
I agree with using the two warcries, they share a cooldown with our keystone, but I don't think it matters too much since our cooldowns are so short.
Rather than intimidating cry tho, I've been using a generals cry with earthshatter as my other warcry.
With bladestorm we run out of exerted attacks too quickly with our attack speed, and earthshatters have the added synergy of some explosions every time we shout with either cry. The skills linked with generals cry count as exerted, so we don't have all those passives boosting exerted attacks for nothing. Another benefit of general's cry is that the cooldown is VERY SHORT, with a base cooldown of 4 seconds compared to enduring cry's 6 seconds or intimidating cry's 8 seconds. General's cry also doesn't consume corpses, so you can desecrate just once before a boss and have corpses ready for the entire fight.

I do think multistrike feels better than using intimidating cry to exert bladestorm, we attack so fast that most of our attacks won't even benefit from it.
Dernière édition par The_Only_Janitor, le 29 juin 2020 20:19:23
I think i'm doing something wrong... My POB says: 2.8M DPS: https://pastebin.com/Av6y0Uxz

What i'm doing wrong? Someone can help me???

I'm changed the rings for one with Vulnerability + other steel ring instead mark+steel shaped.

:(
Hi,

Just a question about Fivers build.

I noticed on his harvest build he uses -

Drive the destruction, Fuel the fight & Smite the weak for the large cluster jewel.

I've updated my standard league build. (and its working great, easily doing t16 maps with no issues at all).

I'm still using Fuel the fight, Run Through and Martial prowess.

My question is which cluster jewel is best ?

"
Picudoxxx a écrit :
I think i'm doing something wrong... My POB says: 2.8M DPS: https://pastebin.com/Av6y0Uxz

I'm changed the rings for one with Vulnerability + other steel ring instead mark+steel shaped.

https://pastebin.com/vdzVH2cU thats how the damage calc is right u have 2,3mill hit and 1.1 mil strom dps so around 7mill dps and idk why u changed the rings MotE and a assassins mark ring is better.
"
p190001 a écrit :
"
Picudoxxx a écrit :

https://pastebin.com/vdzVH2cU thats how the damage calc is right u have 2,3mill hit and 1.1 mil strom dps so around 7mill dps and idk why u changed the rings MotE and a assassins mark ring is better.

What i can do to get 20M?
"
Sentry001 a écrit :
Hi,

Just a question about Fivers build.

I noticed on his harvest build he uses -

Drive the destruction, Fuel the fight & Smite the weak for the large cluster jewel.

I've updated my standard league build. (and its working great, easily doing t16 maps with no issues at all).

I'm still using Fuel the fight, Run Through and Martial prowess.

My question is which cluster jewel is best ?

That's because I have bad gear lol.

The combo you use is better.

Don't panic.
-

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 1 juil. 2020 13:20:43
I'm starting up my stream in about 5 minutes. You know the drill. Stop by if you need help with anything. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires