[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

What would you change for a faster clear speed? I'm having trouble getting delirium finished in a decent amount of time.
"
Coldlucidity a écrit :
What would you change for a faster clear speed? I'm having trouble getting delirium finished in a decent amount of time.

there are alot of options like a explode chest or abysal cry or pulverrize could help maybe swap to lacerate or do a mix of things like abysal cry and pulverize if u can just trie it out.
GUIDE UPDATED!!

So I finally got around to making that video guide. It is 27 minutes long, but you can skip back and forth by using the timeline in the description or comments.

I hope someone finds this useful. ^^

Don't panic.
Off-coloring carcass jack is a pain for someone who hasn't unlocked 3 red on the crafting bench yet. Managed to get 4r1g1b. I'll take it for now.

"
p190001 a écrit :
"
Coldlucidity a écrit :

there are alot of options like a explode chest or abysal cry or pulverrize could help maybe swap to lacerate or do a mix of things like abysal cry and pulverize if u can just trie it out.

has anyone tried the explo chest? does it make clear better?
farruls fur is really cool, but the clear, especially for simulacrum splinter farming in juiced up T16 maps and in legion encounters, is not good enough
"
rnbounty a écrit :
"
p190001 a écrit :
"
Coldlucidity a écrit :

has anyone tried the explo chest? does it make clear better?
farruls fur is really cool, but the clear, especially for simulacrum splinter farming in juiced up T16 maps and in legion encounters, is not good enough

it did trie it, its better but i think best clear would give explode + lacerate (the clear will never reach lvls like TS or frost blades for example) but its more then good enough imo. And i did manage to get some good numbers around 70+ in tropical ilands which is ok.
"
it did trie it, its better but i think best clear would give explode + lacerate (the clear will never reach lvls like TS or frost blades for example) but its more then good enough imo. And i did manage to get some good numbers around 70+ in tropical ilands which is ok.

sounds cool, 70 is a great number ;)
would you still use close combat with lacerate? or switch it for something else?
and what is the best lacerate helm enchant? 40damage?
HI, im here again, first of all Thanks for the fast response the last time

i have already made a lot of changes on the build, im still thinking i cant do enough damage yet, at least not 30M yet, BUT let me put contex on all this

1- i cant use the UNIQUE belt because it does not give any RES, thats a lame

2- Still searching for bottled faith

3- Already changed the cluster jewels, except the fettle's because i dont have enough passive points

4-is 5.3k of life pool good enough ?

5-Still looking for a better corsair sword, HELP

Aaaand, this is my pastebin

https://pastebin.com/Y0LV2rTs

Thanks for all
Dernière édition par Crzpin, le 27 avr. 2020 10:38:53
Have fun playing this build. Have some problems with hp, cuz my items sucks.
"
Nitsujin a écrit :
Off-coloring carcass jack is a pain for someone who hasn't unlocked 3 red on the crafting bench yet. Managed to get 4r1g1b. I'll take it for now.

If you haven't already 6-linked it, you can do something commonly reffered to as the socket trick.
https://youtu.be/kPz-54Ia4PU?t=465

Check that out.

Don't panic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires