[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
coreysplode1 a écrit :
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Hakusan a écrit :
How does this build handle reflect?

It doesn't. Just have to reroll maps that have reflect, but that's the case for just about every phys build.

This is false....brutality makes it so we do no chaos or elemental damage and our notable in the ascendancy makes it so there is no physical reflect. meaning we can run all reflect maps just fine.

We don't have any physical reflect immunity in our ascendancy...are you mixing it up with slayer?
"
We don't have any physical reflect immunity in our ascendancy...are you mixing it up with slayer?

I was just thinking the same thing haha, made me look!

It's one option to deal with physical reflect.
I'm confused about the max block, where is this coming from? I am only level 80 right now, but i only have 49% block and i dont see where the other 30% is coming from in the tree
"
TJack89 a écrit :
I'm confused about the max block, where is this coming from? I am only level 80 right now, but i only have 49% block and i dont see where the other 30% is coming from in the tree

Places you can get more block that not for your skill tree are:

Chest:

That 5 - 7 % if you go that route.

Cluster Jewel:

Deadly Repartee gets you 5% and you can stack them

Jewels:

You get can 1% per Jewel; Plus it a great way to top off your resistance

Flasks:

Need to get 20%. Easy to have up all the time.

Enjoy.
Dernière édition par Echo604, le 11 avr. 2020 21:08:48
"
Echo604 a écrit :
"
TJack89 a écrit :

Chest:

Cluster Jewel:

Jewels:

Flasks:

Enjoy.

Hey, I have a questions? How's your clearing speed going?
Just made this character - very good build!

Just have a problem sometimes randomly dying in 1 hit in T16 maps - although this may just because character is only level 85 and hasn't gotten all of the block nodes yet.

Using the Split Personality version.

Is it worth going the 3 points to grab vaal pact, was thinking of dropping skeweing or anointing it instead of master of force, which is better dps

Also how do you deal with A8 Sirus without immunity to corrupted blood, haven't actually attempted him yet I got a staunching hp flask but may not always be up during the fight when you get the debuff etc

Ignore my support gems - going to 20 quality them tomorrow.

*edit*

Going to drop forceful skewering tomorrow and grab vaal pact and go for vitality void too and see how that feels.
Dernière édition par Shinyshield, le 11 avr. 2020 23:10:36
"
Shinyshield a écrit :
Just made this character - very good build!

Just have a problem sometimes randomly dying in 1 hit in T16 maps - although this may just because character is only level 85 and hasn't gotten all of the block nodes yet.

Using the Split Personality version.

Is it worth going the 3 points to grab vaal pact, was thinking of dropping skeweing or anointing it instead of master of force, which is better dps

Also how do you deal with A8 Sirus without immunity to corrupted blood, haven't actually attempted him yet I got a staunching hp flask but may not always be up during the fight when you get the debuff etc

Ignore my support gems - going to 20 quality them tomorrow.

*edit*

Going to drop forceful skewering tomorrow and grab vaal pact and go for vitality void too and see how that feels.

Vaal pact is in my opinion mandatory. It's just too good to pass up. You likely got one shot by chaos damage (probably in degen form since you can't block or evade it). Try to figure out if it's chaos damage you're dying to, and if it is, then get some chaos res on either gear or small clusters, and then anoint cleansed thoughts in order to max your chaos res.
Was going with Echo build...
im always arround 3mil dps,what i must do to get over 10mil?

https://pastebin.com/HkTQCQyT
"
dmoniak a écrit :
"
Echo604 a écrit :
"
TJack89 a écrit :

Chest:

Cluster Jewel:

Jewels:

Flasks:

Enjoy.

Hey, I have a questions? How's your clearing speed going?

Depends what you are doing. For Simulacrum Super Good For Me. For Mapping I start with the Dancing Duo Opening and I will go around super fast. It not zoom zoom fast; but it gets the job done.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires