[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

How do you guys run Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, Pride, and Dread Banner?

POB gives -8% mana reserve
"
Rainbowish a écrit :

You need "Master of Command" or some -%reservation somewhere if you want to run all 3. Otherwise replace flesh and stone with blood and sand.
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Rainbowish a écrit :

You need "Master of Command" or some -%reservation somewhere if you want to run all 3. Otherwise replace flesh and stone with blood and sand.

Actually I think the PoB is just bugged. We have 2% free which is enough for movement/blood rage/totem. I saw that there were two instances of Blood and Sand active and when you turn one off, it's fine.
Seems like claws of the pride would be a nice annoint if you're over 100% impale chance already.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Echo604 a écrit :
As I was able to level some more; I played around with Kreedz Build and put a more defensive change to it.

Getting a Chest with 7% Master Veil Craft and One Jewel with Deadly Repartee was able to get to max block.

Due to "Lower Hp" I swap all my Dex/Str Split Personality to Dex/Life Split Personality. I am able to run 7 Dex/Life.

I am still able to have 6.4k Max Hp; Max Block; Max all Resist with Max Chaos.
Dps is still 17.5m;. I always prioritize my build have to max chaos, make it easy to go into a full lazy mode.

I do mostly run Simulacrum to get fast exp and drops. I have changed out my flask setup

Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask was a great addition great healing.

3 Lrg Custer(Kreedz) Defensive Variant -

https://pastebin.com/V2ULPVyU

2 Lrg Custer Update(Max Block) -
-New Block Armor Craft
-Changed to 1 Lrg with Deadly Repartee/Deep Cuts / xxx DPS Skill

https://pastebin.com/CNSr6Vss

Enjoy Guys.
Echo604

I have pretty much the same gear... which guide should I take?
"
Denisian a écrit :
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Rainbowish a écrit :

Actually I think the PoB is just bugged. We have 2% free which is enough for movement/blood rage/totem. I saw that there were two instances of Blood and Sand active and when you turn one off, it's fine.

Spoiler

Really? Flesh and Stone lvl 20 is 31%
Blood and Sand lvl 5 is 10%
Dread Banner is 10%

That's 51%, Pride itself is 50%.

And wouldn't Flesh and Stone be safer to use over Blood and Sand? Not sure if the damage is that worth it over the Damage reduc.

Nvm I solved it, Second Wind with Dash for some reason increases Aura Mana Reserve?
Dernière édition par Rainbowish, le 10 avr. 2020 14:11:32
"
Moridin79 a écrit :
Seems like claws of the pride would be a nice annoint if you're over 100% impale chance already.

Claws of the Pride is a claw node. It has only 2 effects which aren't tied to claws, and they aren't that great. There are better effects on other notables. All of the following nodes are preferable. For damage, the best option is Master of Force, but ambidexterity is also better.

Here's a list of Notables I like for Anointing:

Utility + Damage:
Graceful Assault
Charging Offensive
Disciple of Slaughter (can drop Blood Frenzy losing the degen, expensive)
Fleetfoot
Lucidity
Singular Focus

Damage:
Forceful Skewering (cheap)
Ambidexterity (less cheap, but still cheap)
Swift Skewering (if using variant without it, mid price)
Master of Force (best damage option, mid price)
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Moridin79 a écrit :

Claws of the Pride is a claw node. It has only 2 effects which aren't tied to claws, and they aren't that great. There are better effects on other notables. All of the following nodes are preferable. For damage, the best option is Master of Force, but ambidexterity is also better.

Utility + Damage:
Graceful Assault
Charging Offensive
Fleetfoot
Lucidity
Singular Focus

Damage:

Could you rank the Utility + Damage ones in terms of usefulness?

I was considering going for Lucidity so you can run 0 mana cost Cyclone and ditch a mana flask if you have 2 jewellery with -3 mana cost.

Dernière édition par Rainbowish, le 10 avr. 2020 14:20:54
"
Rainbowish a écrit :
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Moridin79 a écrit :

Utility + Damage:
Graceful Assault
Charging Offensive
Fleetfoot
Lucidity
Singular Focus

Damage:

Could you rank the Utility + Damage ones in terms of usefulness?

I was considering going for Lucidity so you can run 0 mana cost Cyclone and ditch a mana flask if you have 2 jewellery with -3 mana cost.

The utility + damage ones are up to preference. For the damage ones there is a clear winner (master of force) but utility has a mixture of move speed, charge generation, mana fixing, and special mechanics such as onslaught generation and phys reduction. If you want to run lucidity, and sacrifice the couple percent of extra damage that master of force would give, then grab lucidity.

I also updated the main post with this info, and pointed out a few pure utility ones. Namely, hardened scars is really nice since you can use Blood of the Karui to keep fortify up at nearly all times, while boosting your life recovery rate by a lot (Karui + vaal pact = 4k+ life per second). Having fortify up allows you to drop fortify support, and pick up melee phys/awakened melee phys for a lot more damage without losing fortify.
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 10 avr. 2020 14:32:15
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Moridin79 a écrit :

Utility + Damage:
Graceful Assault
Charging Offensive
Fleetfoot
Lucidity
Singular Focus

Damage:

I know what it does lol. I was just pointing out it could be a dps increase over forceful skewering, as it was for me.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires