3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
Knuckledust13 a écrit :
I have 0 problem with mana cost even without -15 chest and elreon craft on my rings. Cyclone costs 8 mana and I have 40 unreserved. Between warcry recovery, mana leech and rallying cry buffed by cry wolf, my mana is 100% of the time capped.

Just in case, I'm using an enduring mana flask.. But that's mostly because there is no need for a life flask in my build. My warcry has 1.1sec CD.

Yes, but how many Aura you have ?

Actually i have 85% reserved with 3 aura. With a -15 mana cost chest, i can run one more, like Blood and Sand. And maybe one more with a lvl4 enlighten.
"
Keussef a écrit :
"
Knuckledust13 a écrit :
I have 0 problem with mana cost even without -15 chest and elreon craft on my rings. Cyclone costs 8 mana and I have 40 unreserved. Between warcry recovery, mana leech and rallying cry buffed by cry wolf, my mana is 100% of the time capped.

Just in case, I'm using an enduring mana flask.. But that's mostly because there is no need for a life flask in my build. My warcry has 1.1sec CD.

Yes, but how many Aura you have ?

Actually i have 85% reserved with 3 aura. With a -15 mana cost chest, i can run one more, like Blood and Sand. And maybe one more with a lvl4 enlighten.

Flesh & Stone, Blood & Sand, Pride and Dread Banner without enlighten or any reservation nodes.
Ok
but i personaly prefer to have more unreserved mana. I try with 40mana, it's to short for my self, and i don't want to play with mana flask.

Now i have a -3 channeling skill ring and it's ok with 100 mana, and sometimes i have to be very careful ( depend of the map )
Hello,

Can you take a look at my character and see what I can improve upon. I mainly want to increase my defensive stats if possible. Some bosses in higher maps still kill me pretty easily. Thanks for any help.
"
cuudies a écrit :
Hello,

Can you take a look at my character and see what I can improve upon. I mainly want to increase my defensive stats if possible. Some bosses in higher maps still kill me pretty easily. Thanks for any help.

Hey! Your char seems pretty good. Here is what I'd make as a priority list:
1) Upgrade your belt to have at least a 75 life roll and a 14% attribute roll. 2) Upgrade your ring to have life on it. This will give you a bigger base. Now, I can't see your actual stats in game, so I'm not sure if you have over 6k hp, but I would aim for that at least.

"
Keussef a écrit :

but i personaly prefer to have more unreserved mana. I try with 40mana, it's to short for my self, and i don't want to play with mana flask.

Now i have a -3 channeling skill ring and it's ok with 100 mana, and sometimes i have to be very careful ( depend of the map )

I play with 30 mana unreserved and the only issue I've had (other than stupid Baron squares) is ironically in the awakener fight, as he is untargetable for soooo long my rallying cry buff isn't enough to keep my mana topped off. It's still fine, but it may take some practice to get used to not spamming your skills.

I'm currently running blood and sand, flesh and stone, pride, and dread banner. If you get a -15 mana chest, then you could run maim with your flesh and stone for 11% more damage, but at the cost of a socket. You might also not have enough mana then to cast your rallying cry, but I'm not sure. The ideal solution might be to get the pride reduced mana cost enchant, but I haven't tested it.
You can annoint Lucidity, then your cyclone will cost 0 mana.
Thanks
Where are u getting the last 10% impale?

I see 2 deep cuts which gives 30%, impale support which gives 40% an dead banner that gives 20%.
"
bunnyoncrack a écrit :
Where are u getting the last 10% impale?

I see 2 deep cuts which gives 30%, impale support which gives 40% an dead banner that gives 20%.

I have a 3rd Deep Cuts in my Megalomaniac unique jewel.
Until you get that (roughly 2-3ex) you should simply use the impale nodes
"
Bobakanoosh1 a écrit :
I just got a 120+ex drop, and had 20ex stocked up before that. I have been looking for a bossing build for a while. Looking at the build it doesn't seem to cost more than 15ex, so I'm debating if I should do it or not.

Obviously high cost != high damage, so I'm just asking if this build is capable of melting end-game bosses like elder/shaper/uber elder/sirus.

Thanks for your time

Very much, yes.
I just posted a vid of a deathless uber elder run.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires