3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

I can't do a stupid armor... like 73 fossil try + 20 chaos atm so unlucky haha :s
I've changed Wildwrap for Explody chest and my survavability dropped like 50% or I'm going crazy, lol
What weapons do u use? Im not so good at figuring stuff out myself :)
"
WeiZo a écrit :

Nvm. Im fucking stupid :D
"
WeiZo a écrit :
"
WeiZo a écrit :

Nvm. Im fucking stupid :D

I really like the turn of events here, lol.

ign PhysicalActivity
"
Poupoule a écrit :

I can't do a stupid armor... like 73 fossil try + 20 chaos atm so unlucky haha :s

Haha, yeah it took me over a hundred pristines to get mine. Wildwrap is super cheap and is probably the best before you get a chest with high life. I'm not even sure if the explody chest is worth it because we don't scale the phys in many ways, and even if we get 100% more damage with it, it's only a 6% explosion: I'd much rather just have more life and dex.
I'm using explode chest just because it give tine bit of clear speed and also life+resists helps a lot.
Do you have a trick for your gems color ? Can't get 3 red 1 blue 2 green :(
Hey! Just wanted to say that I love this build, and you did a great job on the guide! This has been my second character for awhile and the play style has been really fun! I dropped war crys because I hate them with a passion, and just focused on damage on my clusters. My last upgrade will be Garu Flight boots, which should ramp me up even more so I can finally finish 20/20 Simulcrums, but this build rocks on a budget. If you check my character he has like maybe 3-4 ex worth of gear on him and both mapping and bossing has been so easy.

Question: I have a mix of armor and evasion and have been using CWDT vaal Molten Shell, which isnt doing too much defense wise for me based off my stats. Which would be more useful: Immortal Call or Steelskin? Thanks!
"
xBadGrandma a écrit :

Question: I have a mix of armor and evasion and have been using CWDT vaal Molten Shell, which isnt doing too much defense wise for me based off my stats. Which would be more useful: Immortal Call or Steelskin? Thanks!

We don't have the armor for molten. Steelskin is the best choice.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires