3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

I've been running a crit version cyclone OWN zerker and I much prefer it.

With mostly crap gear I'm at about 9 mil Shaper DPS.
This uses latest PoB Fork
https://pastebin.com/Pe7PLx9z

With mirror-tier gear I'm able to hit 124 mil DPS. I have made some mods that drop it down to 78.5 mil DPS but much larger health.

Anyways... fun stuff.

Here is a video of a T14 run I did recently with my crappy gear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K0uuwxJf80

I am not that sold on any Cluster Gem setups for the crit built, but will play around more when I have time.

Also, I need to craft a lot more gear... for example started working on a good ring. Here is the start which i can master craft on to add Life, Dex (or other resistances if I need)
Nostrademous
Dernière édition par Nostrademous, le 26 mars 2020 20:28:37
Mind sharing your planned PoB? I looked into crit, but it’s tough: would be interested in how you’re planning it out so I can compare.

Your PoB also has a few things I might recommend steering away from: namely enabling berzerk, but also vaal ancestral warchief may not be reliable ways to read your real dps.
Dernière édition par Kroughfire, le 27 mars 2020 02:14:23
Hey!

Right now im leveling my zerker. Have a blast so far :)

Two question:
1) I saw some high lvl zerkers on poe ninja using "The perfect form" to have phase acrobatics and arctic armor... you thinks thats viable? Or is it just "bad" :D

2) what about berserk?

Dernière édition par Xeklen, le 27 mars 2020 03:11:22
"
Xeklen a écrit :

1) I saw some high lvl zerkers on poe ninja using "The perfect form" to have phase acrobatics and arctic armor... you thinks thats viable? Or is it just "bad" :D

2) what about berserk?

1. Perfect Form is good. If you want to know how it breaks down, perfect form reduces your damage by 17%, but you get 3% more hp and 30% spell dodge. Perfect form also has -30% cold res whereas Wildwrap gives 30-40% cold res, so you're also losing roughly 60-70% res. Between the huge loss in damage and even worse res balancing, I've chosen wildwrap, but 30% spell dodge can absolutely make up the difference, so it's up to you.

2. Berserk is obviously good, but it's unnecessary against almost everything and we're already starved for sockets. There is a trick to use mob mentality cluster jewels to make it go on much longer, so it might be worth it if you do that: I haven't tested it.
Thanks for the reply.

I think ill go with wildwrap first :)

you mean, that if i use enduring cry with mob mentality, i dont lose my rage stacks because i gain every time 5 rage, right?

does the "degen" in rage start, even if i gain 5 rage with mob mentality?

sorry for my bad englisch, i hope you know what i want to ask

edit:

two more question if you dont mind:

1) what about a belt with %increased attribute, life and res?
they are not that expensive, should be better then cyclopean i guess?

2) could you please explain why i should drop enduring cry if i have enduring focus and hex breaker? i dont understand that.
Dernière édition par Xeklen, le 27 mars 2020 06:32:18
Any alternatives to Garukhan's Flight? They are ridiculously overpriced now.
"
dEus__ a écrit :
Any alternatives to Garukhan's Flight? They are ridiculously overpriced now.

oh wow, I hadn't seen it since the Mathil effect kicked in. Honestly, some tailwind boots with dex are still amazing.

But any high movespeed, life, res boots are good as long as they have 40+ dex
"
Xeklen a écrit :
Thanks for the reply.

1) what about a belt with %increased attribute, life and res?
they are not that expensive, should be better then cyclopean i guess?

2) could you please explain why i should drop enduring cry if i have enduring focus and hex breaker? i dont understand that.

yes, mob mentality can sustain rage.

1. It's incredibly difficult to beat cyclopean for a few reasons. Firstly, it's a guaranteed t2 life roll, and the % attributes roll is higher than other influenced belts can get (12% I think is max for them). Secondly, it actually gives us around 40% increased damage from the 1% increase per 5 of lowest attribute mod. It also gives freeze immunity, which is quite handy as it frees up a flask slot.

You *can* craft a better belt, but it would probably be with essenses which force flat dex to roll, and you can then combo with with an attribute roll. BUT, on top of these two rolls, you also need a T2 life roll to at least break even, and even then you're still missing out on damage and freeze immunity. So a better belt would need at least an essense dex roll, a % attribute roll, and a T1 life roll, in addition to some other crazy useful influence effect or high res to even break even. If you want to home craft an upgrade, I'd look at the chest or amulet slots.

2. If you have enduring focus, then you automatically generate endurance charges through cycloning. Therefore, the only benefit enduring cry gives is some life regen. However, Rallying Cry can give 30% increased damage, which is far more useful in most cases.
Thanks for your reply :)

Sorry that i bother you with all this questions...

what does this "increase warcry buff effect" does for us? i see many people having this on their jewel and also using enduring cry. does that mean, that we only get more life regen with it?
"
Kroughfire a écrit :
Mind sharing your planned PoB? I looked into crit, but it’s tough: would be interested in how you’re planning it out so I can compare.

Your PoB also has a few things I might recommend steering away from: namely enabling berzerk, but also vaal ancestral warchief may not be reliable ways to read your real dps.

Here is the PoB for 122.6 mil Shaper DPS (burst during Berserk). It's ridiculous gear.
https://pastebin.com/t5kZLP8K

Here is a 77 mil Shaper DPS (burst during Berserk) but about 1k more health and higher resists cap version I'm toying with.
https://pastebin.com/dBwKsW74

Personally I'm trying to craft a level 8 Vulnerability curse on ring currently with good resists for my actual gear.

I'm tempted to drop Flawless Savagery for War Bringer and do the infinite Berserk setup as honestly while Berserking we move so much faster and have about 33% more damage than without it. Would need to drop a bunch of nodes to make room for the clusters to achieve this.
Nostrademous

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires