3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
Brenovisky a écrit :
Anyone finished UElder and Sirus A8 with this build?

Im asking becaus Im very concerned about its price... more than 20 Ex only for jewels, and they are specific.

i do uber elder deathless many runs with this char
Hey where is dancing duo and berserk
This is most balanced combination in delirium
Could you post a leveling guide? I've never played a zerker before. Not sure how to do the early game with it.
"
LonelyGodPoE a écrit :
Could you post a leveling guide? I've never played a zerker before. Not sure how to do the early game with it.

Well, it depends. If you already have the currency from a different build to buy the one with nothing jewel and an astramentis, those two items will let you absolutely destroy everything while leveling (about 1 ex). Just struggle on with frenzy melee splash until you get to A3 and then just cyclone forever after.

So you really only need to play a crappy marauder start until you beeline to an outer jewel socket and place in the one with nothing jewel. after that, it's easy.

If this is your first character of the league, or you have very little money (this build was my league start), then just go dual-wield high phys dps uniques all the way through the story. These can be picked up for 1 or 2 alcs each if you keep trying different people selling them on the trade site. If this is the case, I would recommend taking Strong Arm just west of Born to Fight at the Marauder start area, as it'll be a while till you get access to better damage nodes in the duelist area.
"
Habibin a écrit :
Hey where is dancing duo and berserk
This is most balanced combination in delirium

You absolutely can use Dancing Duo, but it might be hard to get your initial kill on juiced maps as we have almost no added damage. Berserk isn't really necessary on most enemies anyways, even though it's super OP. Possible consider it if you're farming simulacrum and want to destroy it even faster, but otherwise, we're so starved for sockets already.
I have 3ex on my Necro starter. Not enjoying it very much this league. Looking to try something new out!
Hey, i've been wondering if you bought the cluster jewels (medium and large) or if u crafted them. If u crafted, how did u do it?
Can you post the tree progression i bought most of the gear excluding the cluster jewel because i dont know how to craft them or search for them
"
susantasu a écrit :
Can you post the tree progression i bought most of the gear excluding the cluster jewel because i dont know how to craft them or search for them

I updated my main PoB to include suggested leveling trees. Basically, rush the jewel, and set up your tree's outer frame. Feel free to take some res nodes on the way as needed (cloth and chain, diamond skin, etc.). Also, you can annoint a 30 dex node on your amulet for 3 clear oils (which is the equivalent of 3 transmutes in cost).

I'm going to add a section on getting cluster jewels soon.
Dernière édition par Kroughfire, le 26 mars 2020 20:03:38
Im not sure if the suggested block path would work as legion jewels dont really work in cluster jewels

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires