3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
Calden a écrit :
Hey guys, I'm having some issue with my toon... Still low level but I die to stuff that I feel like I shouldn't be dying to... For example, the mobs that explode in spikes when they die on T11 maps and boss takes a while to kill...

Here's my gear:

Name of character is Nesmarh, if you have any advice I'm listening :)

Looking at your gear it would appear you are low on dex which is where your damage is going to primarily come from. In addition you are missing the boots which account for (on my character) 625 life.
"
Shivan0verlord a écrit :
"
Calden a écrit :
Hey guys, I'm having some issue with my toon... Still low level but I die to stuff that I feel like I shouldn't be dying to... For example, the mobs that explode in spikes when they die on T11 maps and boss takes a while to kill...

Here's my gear:

Name of character is Nesmarh, if you have any advice I'm listening :)

Looking at your gear it would appear you are low on dex which is where your damage is going to primarily come from. In addition you are missing the boots which account for (on my character) 625 life.

I have 740 dex at the moment... Beside the boots, any idea what I could start changing? I am working on the currency to get the boots already :)
IGN Essence: Shootyah
"
Calden a écrit :
I have 740 dex at the moment... Beside the boots, any idea what I could start changing? I am working on the currency to get the boots already :)

Get as much dex on the rings and helmet as you can for damage.

For defense try slotting in Berserk and using it when you are heading into a boss or a potentially dangerous situation as it makes you faster, do more damage, AND take less damage. You could also try slotting in a cast when damage taken if you feel like you need it.
you can use the dancing dervish or dancing duo and when you gain rampage hollow palm kicks in this also adds 6 extra sockets and up to 190% increased physical damage and 30% extra attack speed down side being your DPS is now on a timer as when rampage runs out your DPS dies tho i find the 6 extra sockets and the damage/attack speed increase to be worth it

Edit: Also personally i would recommend allocating battle cry (makes war cries instant) then binding your war cry to mouse 1 it wont interrupt movement and will be more or less auto casting as you move
Dernière édition par DepressionDealer, le 14 avr. 2020 05:38:15
great build, have fun playing, but even though i have allmoast the same stats i seem to be doing half the damage? only difference is not as good body armour, swapped out astramentis amulet and have different enchants on my helm and boots, also my bottom clusterrs dont seem to be loading correctly, it has deep cuts, martial prowess, martial momentum, prismatic carapace, rapid infusion, enduring focus and hollow palm can anyone check out what i did wrong? :D https://pastebin.com/YMmKv23d
I was trying to test my damage on POB vs the builds others have posted and I ran into a some problems- my output is lower than OP's build even though I think my dex and my modifiers are all pretty much at that level. Am I just doing something wrong with POB? It's not recognizing dual wield, could that be it?

If anyone wants to help me out-

https://pastebin.com/yJbEV6nB

you dont have chosen hollow palm and weapons in your pob, just copy the items from op to your pob and equip them, since hollow palm gem doesnt get calculated.
"
killagfx a écrit :
great build, have fun playing, but even though i have allmoast the same stats i seem to be doing half the damage? only difference is not as good body armour, swapped out astramentis amulet and have different enchants on my helm and boots, also my bottom clusterrs dont seem to be loading correctly, it has deep cuts, martial prowess, martial momentum, prismatic carapace, rapid infusion, enduring focus and hollow palm can anyone check out what i did wrong? :D https://pastebin.com/YMmKv23d

Not sure why it broke: my guess is that it's because you had disease vector on there on a jewel base that it's not supported by? But I'm not sure how that's possible if you just imported from poe.

My advice is to level 2 or 3 more times and focus on picking up the shadow start life area and fangs of the viper, as it's *super* efficient for the build. Also, you're losing a few passives on your megalomaniacs which I put into damage on the tree. Honestly, I think your jewels might make it worth it, but that's part of the reason you're losing some damage. Also, you need to manually change how much dex and life your jewels give you, as PoB doesn't count that in... so that's an easy 100 extra dex and hp not counted atm. You also forgot to check the infusion box on config, as well as adjusting pride to the final effect rather than just initial (a 20% more damage difference)

Once you do these things in PoB and also grab fangs of the viper, you'll see better/more realistic numbers. Also, you really need a better chest (wildwrap), but it's going to be very hard on your resists I imagine. try getting % all res and % dual res on a jewel or two to help. Survivalist is also close by and a very good pickup. Be sure to check the %dmg per point in your pob to make sure some of the nodes you're getting are worth it (how I figured out to drop the impale cluster)... I think Aeralist (despite looking amazing on paper) might not be worth it.
Even with the new weapons from OP's build I feel like something doesn't line up- my DPS is a chunk lower even with similar increased and more%s and with more dex. I feel like I did something else wrong...I thought I checked all the boxes, too. Not sure.

https://pastebin.com/yJbEV6nB

If anyone can think of anything, please let me know.
Hey man I was wondering if you have any tips on crafting those rings, helmet, and chest. Have been chaos slamming and using alchemy as well, but no luck yet. Should I raise the quality of the ring using the catalyst first or after I get the right stats on them? This is what I have right now, but unfornuately I'm not really good at using POB yet and was wondering if you could tell me how much dmg I have right now total. Also any tips on improving on my gears that would be great. I would like to be able to melt everything. I have some currency to spend as well so don't hesitate. Thanks a lot!
POB: https://pastebin.com/uDacG0cu
P.S. right now I think I do okay damage, but still dying to random stuff...
Also I was wondering if there was a way to increase the AOE? I'm planning to follow your non-budget build once I figure out the gears, but 19 seems pretty small to me haha. If there's a way to increase the aoe without losing damage or a little amount of damage that would be awesome.
Dernière édition par franzisk, le 15 avr. 2020 11:00:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires