3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

Nice build, I running it mostly budget version and work still.

Spoiler

I know, not BiS-items but work still =)
Build is so god damn squishy right now. Really frustrating. Anyone got some tips on how I can improve? Was thinking of rerolling a jugg of some sort cause man this is killin me
I'm having problems with survivability as well. The damage is really great but I'm unable to to Awakener 8. If I get touched by anything and I'm instadead. Doesn't help that they removed the zoom and I basically can't see shit.
I'm at 6.8k HP but I don't think getting more HP will really help -_-
"
roeshamboner a écrit :
Build is so god damn squishy right now. Really frustrating. Anyone got some tips on how I can improve? Was thinking of rerolling a jugg of some sort cause man this is killin me

I’m not sure what your gear/setup is like, but mine personally feels fine. I’m at level 94 atm and I haven’t really felt very squishy at all. I can do simulacrum full clears deathless including bosses really easily as well. With flasks up I have something like 60% evasion, 60% phys dmg reduction, 6900 life, and 76% all resist. Oh and the tiny 5% attack/spell dodge from the major pantheon and i use the less chaos damage taken/immune to poison minor pantheon node. And my magic flasks have curse immune and burn/ignite immune as well. It seems to be working really good for me. I did from 50% level 92 all the way to 94 deathless running simulacrums and t15-16 maps with whatever mods.
Thank you for the response. I ended up just gutting the character and going back to my ED one. I think the playstyle of unarmed cyclone just didn't appeal to me so I wasn't playing it the right way. Anyway at least I have a lvl 91 marauder as a blank slate if I feel like re-rolling again :D
Looking at poe ninja I see many people going with a very different tree (https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Berserker&item=One-With-Nothing&skill=Cyclone&sort=dps). What do you think about it?
"
NotFaffo a écrit :
Looking at poe ninja I see many people going with a very different tree (https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Berserker&item=One-With-Nothing&skill=Cyclone&sort=dps). What do you think about it?

The main difference is that those trees have Iron Reflexes instead of hybrid defenses. It's honestly really hard to compare with PoENinja because it doesn't include split personalities or cluster jewels. I've looked at the other trees and still recommend this one, at least for a base to work with because it gets more dex naturally and more efficient life nodes. Also, I like using the cluster jewels for efficient damage. If someone can find a full PoB for a different tree, I'd like to see it to compare properly. IR is a good choice though for better molten shells, but you might have more problems than you save if you get hit more often.
I acquired some frenzy gear to use on Sirus but somehow (according to PoB) I'm only at sub-30M DPS even though my gear is comparable to that in your post for frenzy.
I cannot seem to find the difference, can someone see what I'm missing?
My char is public and set to frenzy at the moment. Thanks!
Btw: Two rings with -mana cost seem to be enough, no need for the chest :-)

Edit: Switched back to Cyclone as I couldn't kill Awakener again ...
PoB for Frenzy is here: https://pastebin.com/9i3TjgQH
Dernière édition par n4zroth, le 6 avr. 2020 03:41:56
"
Kroughfire a écrit :
"
NotFaffo a écrit :

The main difference is that those trees have Iron Reflexes instead of hybrid defenses. It's honestly really hard to compare with PoENinja because it doesn't include split personalities or cluster jewels. I've looked at the other trees and still recommend this one, at least for a base to work with because it gets more dex naturally and more efficient life nodes. Also, I like using the cluster jewels for efficient damage. If someone can find a full PoB for a different tree, I'd like to see it to compare properly. IR is a good choice though for better molten shells, but you might have more problems than you save if you get hit more often.

I tried to get couple of them, imported to POB and manually on POB and flagged the cluster but I'm pretty new at berserker so I got 0 clue on what to look for :P
Feeling good with the build, just starting to get some survivability issues as I reach towards red maps. Can someone look through my gear/tree? I'm planning on upgrading my boots and buying a new large cluster jewel, but am unsure where to go from there.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires