[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

"
CamarãoComunista a écrit :
Manage to beat sirus 5 with less than 10 fps (thanks to Bane of legends culling strike 20% = KO), everything till last phase is undiable, when u reach last phase if u lag you'll die alot like me during my sirus 5 last phase, else if u not lag you'll just skip his phases in like 3-4 seconds because the absurd output of damage.

It might be good to have some punic button just for sirus a setup like this just for his fight:
3 links cwdt - molten shell - increased duration
1 link blood rage
It procs molten shell when u click on blood rage, just use this setup if u lag like me before aproaching him in sirus last phase, it will save u from like 2-3 one shots and might give enough time to your cyclone proc your bane of legends culling strike.

My setup to that fight 10-11 exalts budget:

My pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/sGvjEABC

LOOK AT MY LAG GGG

Im thinking to respec my actual build and follow your setup but i have a question, where u spent 10ex?
"
GunaxX a écrit :

Im thinking to respec my actual build and follow your setup but i have a question, where u spent 10ex?

I spended around 10ex from the previous iterations of my gear, right now with my current gear it might be around 8 exalts
3.3 ex on boots 2.9 ex on chest split personality, 110 c in the belt, 40 c in each ring, 45c in the neck, 40c in the helmet 35c in the split personality, 80c in hollow palm, 30c in quality for rings belt and necklace with the current price of exalts (138 chaos) on market my current gear is around 9.3 exalts
Replaced the old belt for this 1 for more 300k dps
Dernière édition par CamarãoComunista, le 9 avr. 2020 08:29:34
"
"
GunaxX a écrit :

I spended around 10ex from the previous iterations of my gear, right now with my current gear it might be around 8 exalts
3.3 ex on boots 2.9 ex on chest split personality, 110 c in the belt, 40 c in each ring, 45c in the neck, 40c in the helmet 35c in the split personality, 80c in hollow palm, 30c in quality for rings belt and necklace with the current price of exalts (138 chaos) on market my current gear is around 9.3 exalts

I try the guardian block right now.

Pretty good tanky and quicker. 2 split less needeed
"
"
GunaxX a écrit :

Really good information, thanks bro"
Shaper done, might do elder after getting some currency to buy the fragments
Dernière édition par CamarãoComunista, le 9 avr. 2020 13:37:50
my tankier gem setup involves:
warlord's mark 6 + cwdt 2 + molten shell 11 / (blood rage lvl 21) dread banner

(with warlord's mark you can use 2x "channelling skills have -3 to total mana cost" rings and have no mana problem + increased life leech + mana leech but your dps will fall signifantly because no flesh&s + maim)

+

lethal pride jewel (%20 increased fortify effect + reduction etc.)

+

frenzy nodes *(disciple of slaughter)

can tank %100 delirium bosses easy.

= 20k armor before any buffs (+ lots of dmg reduction)

dps is around 2m with 5 very cheap split personality [dex + evasion/armor]
Dernière édition par kertenkel, le 9 avr. 2020 14:41:28
"
kertenkel a écrit :
my tankier gem setup involves:
warlord's mark 6 + cwdt 2 + molten shell 11 / (blood rage lvl 21) dread banner

(with warlord's mark you can use 2x "channelling skills have -3 to total mana cost" rings and have no mana problem + increased life leech + mana leech but your dps will fall signifantly because no flesh&s + maim)

+

lethal pride jewel (%20 increased fortify effect + reduction etc.)

+

frenzy nodes *(disciple of slaughter)

can tank %100 delirium bosses easy.

= 20k armor before any buffs (+ lots of dmg reduction)

dps is around 2m with 5 very cheap split personality [dex + evasion/armor]

Can you post your pob so we can have a variety of choices of builds.
whats different is -2 split personality gems and some passives / replaced with these passives

and you need a good rolled "lethal pride jewel" (marked red, ideal placement)

with 1 jewel lethal jewel and some passives skills invested, I get extra:
x2 %10 increased effect fortify,
%20 increased melee dmg,
%4 increased maximum life,
% 0.4 attack dmg leeched,
regen 1% life

#15686 rakiata

PoB: https://pastebin.com/pQE8f8m3
(just skills and items)
not min/max => +1 frenzy charge can be replaced but "lethal pride jewel" bonus is sometimes too good to pass on

20k armor / 2 mil dps with really cheap gear besides 3,2 ex garukhan

I went this route because dps is OK but surv. is lacking...

// adding dps is easy, surviving is just harder when you are not 40ex rich
I can't even afford one "dex-str split personality" jewels

this way I can do all map mods (without aurabot) 6-ppl + all content
Dernière édition par kertenkel, le 9 avr. 2020 17:17:40
"
dmoniak a écrit :
"
Mistwalker a écrit :
Consensus seems to be forming that vaal pact may be vital for both ascendancy versions of the build. I manage okay without it but may swap some skills to see how much of an improvement it is.

Im doing the slayer way. Is glad good? Or slayer is okay?

There's a post i made earlier referencing this. Slayer takes a lot of work to shore up its defenses if you dont intend on being a glass cannon high dps, and probably has to sacrifice a lot of dps to attain good defenses. Glad does really good damage with high survivability while sacrificing -some- dps and clear speed compared to slayer, but it's not a huge loss. Gladiator feels very tanky in comparison to the stock slayer setup.

In my current glad build i 100% delirious juiced t16's, 20/20 simulacrum, uber elder, awakening 8 sirus, etc etc etc. Only time i die is when i get stupid and fail a boss mechanic, and that's really only with sirus. My cluster jewels aren't glad specific so there's still room for improvement and my dps is pretty nuts. My tree could be improved if i was willing to dump some more cash in items with higher res so i could move talents around, but it works for what it is. I'm not sure if i did my pob properly but i added a random jewel to make it go to proper dex values and pob says i'm sitting at 18-19 mil dps.
if you choose gladiator route; you lose some map clearing speed I guess?
dancing dervish really helps clearing maps...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires