[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

can i aks does the dancing duo weapon can be used to do curse on hit and maim or culling strike? i tested with curse on hit seems the minion didnt deal curse. anyone can help
Folks! If I go from Champion, which ascendancy should I choose?
did level 8 sirus deathless with the split personality build (still missing 2 of those tho)

great build! very smooth.
I'm playing this build and I'm able to do Tier 14 maps fairly easily but on PoB but damage is like 10x lower than the crit one on here. Can someone have a look at my character and see if I'm being an idiot? Thanks haha
Received a generous donation (thank you! should have asked if you wanted to be named or not) of gems and goods to do more thorough testing on the build. I plan to stick with this build through the leagues entirety so if you have any ideas or suggestions you want tried out, please let me know! I now have the flexibility to try most options in the duelist tree.

Btw if anyone is selling 2 jewel socket attack damage smite/deep/feed 8 passive cluster jewels, i'm buying.

Update: After some testing of the near bezos level slayer, 6 split pers, 2 1/2 (1 jewel is missing smite) smite/deep/feed 8pas 2 jew socket clusters, i gotta say it's pretty damn rippy. Fully juiced t16's/100% del will tear you a new hole. Sometimes you manage to just confetti organ blur your way through a map and absolutely obliterate the boss (seriously i'm managing to down conqs before they even do anything). I get maps where i get near 7 level deli rewards, but i feel like one wrong step i'm dead. It's fun, you will get currency, you will kill bosses, you will be level 92 for a week unless you play it safe (cough), but you will have a lot of frustrating deaths. I even fit a red nightmare to try to mitigate some damage and pump out some endo charges, but its a minuscule improvement at best

I could probably squeeze another 2 split jewels in if i played it safe and got some levels, but i'm not sure a little more life and a bit more damage is the solution here.

I think next on the testing schedule will be gladiator, i hear good things about this thing called block, maybe it will be the answer.
Dernière édition par Mistwalker, le 5 avr. 2020 02:22:00
i want to transition to this build atm im playing gladiator but honestly i think i can max my dmg and survability with Slayer currently have 3ex to spent
Very fun build managed to clear all content in the game i used the crit version to be a little different changed the tree a little bit to use some clusters.

Heres my gear used if anyone was curious Sirus 8 was very easy with this and it was my first time actually attempting it.

Dernière édition par Colossal143, le 5 avr. 2020 03:36:09
Redacted.
Dernière édition par infinitys_minute, le 5 avr. 2020 04:51:52
If someone wants to take a look on my build. There is still some room to improve. Currently crafting some things. Over 16m DPS and 6.3k life. 2.000 Dex with 1235 Str.

If someone has some suggestion to improve feel free to contact me

https://pastebin.com/es0Lc2YU
IGN: Lnvoker
Dernière édition par Invoker33, le 5 avr. 2020 08:22:29
"
kreedzfreak a écrit :

You might want to re-level a Duelist to get that sweet AoE for cyclone. Shouldn't take long since you already have the basic gear.

When you use Atziri's Promise you have to swap out the Brutality Support Gem since it prevents you from doing any chaos damage that would give you the leech on the flask. It's basically a white Amethyst Flask right now.

ty for the suggestion, I re-leveled a duelist.
with 3 link immortal call-steelskin-cwdt, I rarely die.

I also use "Writhing Jar" as if the map is not dense enough; I spawn 2 worms and continue my streak.

Only downside is, I occasionally run out of kill streaks with dancing dervish.
(and "X" shortcut doesn't work to unequip, so I have to go to inventory to manual quickswap if I lose the killstreak)

I have +%80 ele / +%20 chaos but atziri helps with chaos resistance.
Dernière édition par kertenkel, le 5 avr. 2020 11:15:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires