Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

3.10 Bladestorm Impale Champion [All Endgame Content Viable] 3.7M Unbuffed Shaper DPS

guys i upgrade a little bit, what can i upgrade more? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cyberfoxuk/characters
all res 78 and chaos 40 already.
Hey all, was hoping to get thoughts on a couple of options for changing around pieces. Generally have been finding that I have plenty of damage but sometimes seem to get burst down in either high delirium or certain encounters eg. the delve temple architect.

The temple architect fight seems to be all phys damage and went smoothly once I swapped out the abyssus for another helm.

1. Is abyssus damage worth the 40% phys damage? What other helm options stand out?

2. If abyssus is worth keeping where else would it be possible to bring in phys damage reduction? How does the crab carapace feel compared to loreweave as I know some people in this thread have been trying it out.

3. Thoughts on using an Aul's Uprising amulet and dropping the precision for a determination gem? The small loss in crit/hit seems like a low cost for ~14k armor and 10% phys reduction.

4. Dropping the crit from the top left of passive skill tree for more life nodes?

Thanks for your thoughts.
Any thoughts on flasks? Would you rather go offense or defense?
"
Any thoughts on flasks? Would you rather go offense or defense?

I am probably not the most qualified here to give advice fnurt but I would definitely recommend Lions Roar and at least one bleed/freeze/curse remove flask. I think a cinderswallow is pretty common as well with those.
"
Falconabc a écrit :
Hey all, was hoping to get thoughts on a couple of options for changing around pieces. Generally have been finding that I have plenty of damage but sometimes seem to get burst down in either high delirium or certain encounters eg. the delve temple architect.

The temple architect fight seems to be all phys damage and went smoothly once I swapped out the abyssus for another helm.

1. Is abyssus damage worth the 40% phys damage? What other helm options stand out?

2. If abyssus is worth keeping where else would it be possible to bring in phys damage reduction? How does the crab carapace feel compared to loreweave as I know some people in this thread have been trying it out.

3. Thoughts on using an Aul's Uprising amulet and dropping the precision for a determination gem? The small loss in crit/hit seems like a low cost for ~14k armor and 10% phys reduction.

4. Dropping the crit from the top left of passive skill tree for more life nodes?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Sorry I had dropped league and lost interest. For this I would say its all a balance. If you feel like your damage is ok without it, you can drop it. If being too squishy is whats bothering you, I would say focus on life and resists, and then try to get some damage mods on it, or more importantly, get a helm with the extra bladestorm enchant on it and then craft life and res.

I haven't had a chance to try out the crab, but I would recommend it only if you get the extra ele res through nodes on the tree.

Most of your questions seem to revolve around getting more survivable.

This build is a balancing act set up for my level of dmg vs ehp. If you feel like you need more of one or the other, by all means push in that direction! See how it feels for a bit before selling the old gear and find the sweet spot that works for you.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
Dernière édition par GonzoHarratec, le 9 juin 2020 22:21:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires