3.10 Bladestorm Impale Champion [All Endgame Content Viable] 3.7M Unbuffed Shaper DPS

looking into respeccing to this build on my gladiator. are there certain other mods that are good on paradoxica other than damage. i see a lot that have blood rage or impale. are those good or should i skip?
"
etem65 a écrit :
looking into respeccing to this build on my gladiator. are there certain other mods that are good on paradoxica other than damage. i see a lot that have blood rage or impale. are those good or should i skip?

We get 100% chance to impale with the tree and ascendancy so don't need impale chance.

Damage is nice of course.
Blind on hit is also nice for some more defense qol.
Damage per charges (any is fine we get all)

Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
alright, just made the build and bought my gear. lets see how it goes

"
etem65 a écrit :

Holy smokes you jumped right in!

Let me know if you have any questions.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
"
GonzoHarratec a écrit :
"
etem65 a écrit :

Holy smokes you jumped right in!

Let me know if you have any questions.

haha yea sold off the gear from my bleed bow and bought this stuff. just wanted a change of pace
i feel pretty squishy in juiced maps. but i am probably just not very good at this game haha
"
etem65 a écrit :
i feel pretty squishy in juiced maps. but i am probably just not very good at this game haha

Nah it does get a little rough on juiced maps, I can do t16's with 100 delerium but i usually use every portal. Hoping once I get a watcher's eye I can do them a bit easier.
I wonder if that is because of the delirium stuff, I basically never died in 3.9.

I was talking to someone in game, and if you are feeling really squishy, but can sacrifice some DPS this set up would be nice.

Grab 1 (or 2 if you can fit it) Prismatic Carapice Cluster Jewels.

This with soul of steel gives you 77% resists. (78% with 2)
This means you can drop Loreweave and get a chest with much more life and/ or armor.

This would help.

The other thing is to remember that you don't have to stand still. Don't be afraid to leap into a pack, spin to win once and move on. Your sandstorms will do a lot of work for you.
Fun build, thanks GonzoHarratec I have really enjoyed playing it so far. Do you have any thoughts on what would be a good priority for upgrading my gear? I have 6 exalted orbs so far but wanted to spend them as effectively as possible.

Edit: so swapped to crab chest from loreweave, made a few changes around the place. Turns out just using the chest and not having the crab aura active is fine because I get up to 90% phys reduction in battle anyway, so the crab barriers don't help as much as if i need that extra phys reduc. took multistrike out for pulverise and fixed mana issue with spirit void anoint instead of weathered hunter. down to 96% chance to hit from 98%. and is slightly noticable. but over all much improve survivability.

Thanks for the advice.. So one question about the Auras we run.
Which Aura is going to be the best one to replace with the crab aura if we go Craiceann's Carapace as having them all doesn't work with Enlighten lvl 3 for me. Cheers

Dernière édition par SilchasRuin, le 9 avr. 2020 02:10:18

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires