3.10|Stress-Free PoE| TRIGGER HAPPY |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
Praef a écrit :
Spoiler
Well, the one-shots I had to deal with pre-build change were the metamorphs created in the lab, like I couldn't even tell what sort of skill they were using on me because fight against metamorphs always involve a mess of minions and special effects. Just boom, insta death out of nowhere. I haven't tested the new build against them, but did test against both Baran and the ice-related atlas elderslayer. Those were easy peasy, but pre-build the ones I had trouble with were the poison guy and the dude spamming banners so gotta see how well this build will do against them. And this time also use the darn minor god that gives poison immunity as I forgot that was a thing.

But yeah, just wanted to double check about Sirus because damage-wise I wasn't doing terrible with my edited version of your build, is still extremely defensive but I invested a bit on axe damage. Max block easy peasy, 75% block even outside combat thanks to the surrender shield. 7k hp with the tenacity amulet I made, so it is a beefy build-but Sirus doesn't give a crap it seems.

Hmm, kinda wish the game let you "train" against bosses instead of losing it all if you fail. But it is also my fault for not reading the wikia about the bastard. It really isn't a boss you can sit still for too long in the fight. Are all his beam attacks magic or would physical reduction count for anything?

I also got enough pieces to visit the Elder, would you say Sirus is harder than Elder then based on your last words? Because it seems Elder's kit isn't as intensive, aside from the life-leech and the aoe explosion which won't matter to us as we will be close to him so probably in the safe ring pre-explosion.

I also dropped Vaal Pact due to how annoying it can be to run maps with patches of ground dealing DoT, usually your normally life regen is enough to deny things like burning ground so we will see how well it does. Still added another node on life steal to make up for the loss, of course.
I'm glad your modifications seem to be working for your playstyle and preferences Praef!

I wouldn't worry about "wasting" your chance at Sirus. PoE is a "forever" game and Sirus is designed to be "the boss". It takes a bit to get there, but you can "practice" him by removing all of your watchstones before you fight him. That makes him the easiest the game has to offer no matter how many watchstones you have. (Though the Conquerors still have to be beaten at their watchstone levels.) Sirus is meant to be a big challenge and a huge reward once killed. I know it sucks now, but in a few more battles you'll have it down.

Elder isn't really harder or easier. It has very different mechanics that need to be learned. It's a more spread out fight; more "adds" and running around fighting groups. The most important parts to a successful first time fight with him are knowing his "one on one" cues. They are the biggest "portal users".

I hope that helps! Let me know if there's anything else.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Ooh, I see what you did there to save the mana leech nodes and life leech nodes. That does give me an idea too, I might invest on getting an extra gem slot as it is close to Command of Steel (just two points!) and get myself a mana leech gem with immunity to corrupted blood and use those extra points to get the life leech nodes with attack speed you have going ninja. Might get a bunch of extra points too removing the fortification line and moving them to axe and a few other support skills as in the end those bonuses are mostly about DPs either way (raising attack speed/damage while fortified), so might as well go for the axe ones.

Ah, wasn't aware the number of watchstones active affected difficulty, guess I should remove them next time to practice. Considering next round I intend to have immunity to corrupted blood and know his shenanigans perhaps it won't be as bad. Hmm...well, I might gamble with elder after doing these skill changes as it will give me more points to perhaps invest on hp too.
Dernière édition par Praef, le 27 mai 2020 15:30:38
"
Praef a écrit :
Ooh, I see what you did there to save the mana leech nodes and life leech nodes. That does give me an idea too, I might invest on getting an extra gem slot as it is close to Command of Steel (just two points!) and get myself a mana leech gem with immunity to corrupted blood and use those extra points to get the life leech nodes with attack speed you have going ninja. Might get a bunch of extra points too removing the fortification line and moving them to axe and a few other support skills as in the end those bonuses are mostly about DPs either way (raising attack speed/damage while fortified), so might as well go for the axe ones.

Ah, wasn't aware the number of watchstones active affected difficulty, guess I should remove them next time to practice. Considering next round I intend to have immunity to corrupted blood and know his shenanigans perhaps it won't be as bad. Hmm...well, I might gamble with elder after doing these skill changes as it will give me more points to perhaps invest on hp too.
Not a bad idea at all unless you want the flexibility of using swords or axes. If you're fine marrying yourself to one weapon, it'll give you a little more DPS.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Yeah, going to stick to axes even if unfortunately some good axe nodes are kinda far away, but at least these extra ones did raise the DPs a tad with the bonuses of bleed too. It is kinda weird how the sword nodes are always easy to reach compared to the axe ones.

Still waiting on my internet to stop being horrible to test the build against the Elder, from my understanding I just need to step back during the life drain phase and whenever he chooses to do the heavy slam attack, as the big explosion you just need to stick close to him to avoid it so not a problem for melee builds. That and of course deal with those summoned minions to prevent them from creating DoT areas on the floor.
"
Praef a écrit :
Yeah, going to stick to axes even if unfortunately some good axe nodes are kinda far away, but at least these extra ones did raise the DPs a tad with the bonuses of bleed too. It is kinda weird how the sword nodes are always easy to reach compared to the axe ones.

Still waiting on my internet to stop being horrible to test the build against the Elder, from my understanding I just need to step back during the life drain phase and whenever he chooses to do the heavy slam attack, as the big explosion you just need to stick close to him to avoid it so not a problem for melee builds. That and of course deal with those summoned minions to prevent them from creating DoT areas on the floor.
I prefer axes as well. I just like how deadly they look ;). Sucks about your internet but let us know how your first Elder goes! You've done good research so good luck!

Annnnnd

Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 29 mai 2020 15:00:28
Some days ago Drox dropped me these awesome gloves... they improved my trigger happy's kill speed by a lot. Although I'm not 100 % sure, I suppose that the culling strike applies to all counter-attacks as well.

I would have prefered a strength-based item, but you can't ask for everything.

That's my GoGoKako. I started him quite some patches ago and have been keeping improving him ever since.

Thank you so much again for this wonderful guide, dear Wrecker_of_Days!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile a écrit :
Some days ago Drox dropped me these awesome gloves... they improved my trigger happy's kill speed by a lot. Although I'm not 100 % sure, I suppose that the culling strike applies to all counter-attacks as well.

I would have prefered a strength-based item, but you can't ask for everything.

That's my GoGoKako. I started him quite some patches ago and have been keeping improving him ever since.

Thank you so much again for this wonderful guide, dear Wrecker_of_Days!
Hey Caligula_Exile,

Those are some awesome gloves! Ya, Culling Strike is global. The only time it'd be local is if it specifically said that "Socketed Gems have Culling Strike..." or something to that effect. So it'll work with every part of your build that Hits :). And to have a prefix left over for life is awesome!!!

Thanks for your kind praise. I really appreciate it. It's always a pleasure to have you around :). I'm glad you're liking the build!

Annnnnd

So this Drox-affix actually converts the main-attack-6-link into a 7-link and the 3 counter-attack-4-links into 5-links? Amazing!

Now I know that my trigger happy deserved the most to get these gloves, since he has so many attacks that benefit from the culling strike.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Yo WoD!

I didnt rly have time to play in the past several days.

However, yday and today went to lvl 96 and ofc changed my passive tree again.

I need your opinion on the below - removed resolute technique and barbarism. Instead added versatility + aspect of the lynx (accuracy+ crit) + 1 more jwl slot.

However, now I stand at 95% cthit and dps is around 45k.

I am not sure if the 95%cthit will be a dps drop or not due to missing hits?

Any thoughts?

Edit: remembered bout precision :-)
I need to drop one support gem from riposte/veng/reckoning and Ill boost precision to r10. That should take me to 98% ct hit.
Dernière édition par ninjakurulz, le 2 juin 2020 11:54:15
"
ninjakurulz a écrit :
Yo WoD!

I didnt rly have time to play in the past several days.

However, yday and today went to lvl 96 and ofc changed my passive tree again.

I need your opinion on the below - removed resolute technique and barbarism. Instead added versatility + aspect of the lynx (accuracy+ crit) + 1 more jwl slot.

However, now I stand at 95% cthit and dps is around 45k.

I am not sure if the 95%cthit will be a dps drop or not due to missing hits?

Any thoughts?

Edit: remembered bout precision :-)
I need to drop one support gem from riposte/veng/reckoning and Ill boost precision to r10. That should take me to 98% ct hit.
Hey ninjakurulz,

Resolute Technique was only added to the tree so that we didn't have to worry about accuracy as a required mod (max block nodes spread us pretty thin). So even though 95% isn't 100%, it's something you can get away with. Just don't forget that you're not at 100%. There will be the occasional miss...but that shouldn't be too big of a deal with our defence.

Precision is a perfect "make up" for the Accuracy loss. Just make sure you have some mana left over so you're not screwed with your mana leech if you miss an enemy.

Let us know how it goes!

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires