3.10|Stress-Free PoE| TRIGGER HAPPY |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
Praef a écrit :
Pride is always better, especially for boss killing. The "catch" is the amount of mana you end up reserving, but with a lv3 enlightenment late game you get a decent amount of mana to work with.

thanx for the answer. seems like I need a couple unset rings to add to this build. one for Flesh & Stone or Blood & Sand (to settle enlightenment support to pride), and one for some movement skill. will be a tough challenge, since I'm playing this build in SSF :)
Regards :)
Dernière édition par spkrash, le 26 mai 2020 16:33:55
You could tinker with the build a tad if you want. I am actually running pride+main+enlightenment+flesh stone on boots.

That being said now I returned with the outcome of some "serious" tests. I fought two atlas bosses, no danger of death. But BOY Sirus was something I regret NOT studying before the fight. I died, then I died, then I died again.

It really is one of those bosses you just can't tank and you don't know which attacks will one shot you either so that's not fun. From what I could understand, it is only safe to attack him when he is doing the straight line beams, because the labyrinth is death, the huge beam is death and so on.

Guess I should also invest on a corrupted gem with corrupted blood immunity to make this less nightmarish because that super quick DoT doesn't help when you are already taking big damage. Got 7k hp with the new build but Sirus doesn't care.
I know Sirus well, i've already played several characters in not-SSF delirium league, killed all the bosses. You may check my characters, LazyZombieWitch is one Sirus killer (name does not correspond to the build, totally rebuilt in some point), and PurposefulOne - cheaty aura-heralds-stacking build.

Actually have third one - TempFcknLar - he is very tanky, but killing bosses takes ages, and I've failed Sirus with him.

And now after that got a new challenge to myself - to repeat A8 Sirus kill in SSF.
Regards :)
Dernière édition par spkrash, le 26 mai 2020 16:57:08
Those are different classes and builds so I am not sure what I am supposed to do with that sort of information to be honest. I think what I currently have might be enough to deal with Sirus-Like I think he was on the last phase when I died again.I just was completely unprepared, considering I didn't read about his skills, and how many of those can one-shot your ass.

But I am open to suggestions here, I think my character list is visible as well. Right now I am just thinking about slapping a jewel with corrupted blood immunity to relieve some of the pressure-but I noticed a lot of these end game builds barely use health pots so clearly there is room for improvement. That or just learning his skill patterns properly.
"
Praef a écrit :
Hey, I had been trying another build at first before I found out how niche it is. Like, to make it work properly I need to get good shaper weapons with bloch which can be kinda...difficult. At least to find those with good DPs, so I was wondering if this build is truly effective and tanky as it seems. Getting murdered randomly around 90s really isn't fun. I am on 94 and still scared because some bosses on atlas manage to one shot me even with 6.7k hp.
Hey Praef!

I can do all content quite easily with the weapon I have, and it's pretty mediocre. The issue this build has is against bosses that either don't hit lots or have extra enemies with them that attack us.

Bladestorm itself doesn't do a lot of damage. Each Trigger does lots of damage and every block against a Rare or Unique gives us HUGE global damage for 10 seconds. But it's only huge if we get block lots.

So there are going to be some lame battles (like Baran) where we just don't get hit often and those take a while.

Are there other situations you may be referring to for damage?

In regards to "one-shots", this build can do almost every map mod that rolls, but some combos are still insane when they are combined. Which bosses have been one-shotting you?

Thanks for the honest feedback.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
spkrash a écrit :
Is Pride better than Herald of Purity? I'm a bit lazy to do the math, maybe someone already did it :)
Hey spkrash!

Pride's pro and con comes for duration...how long an enemy is next to you. for enemies that are near you for 4+ seconds, like bosses, Pride is WAY better than HoP.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Praef a écrit :
You could tinker with the build a tad if you want. I am actually running pride+main+enlightenment+flesh stone on boots.

That being said now I returned with the outcome of some "serious" tests. I fought two atlas bosses, no danger of death. But BOY Sirus was something I regret NOT studying before the fight. I died, then I died, then I died again.

It really is one of those bosses you just can't tank and you don't know which attacks will one shot you either so that's not fun. From what I could understand, it is only safe to attack him when he is doing the straight line beams, because the labyrinth is death, the huge beam is death and so on.

Guess I should also invest on a corrupted gem with corrupted blood immunity to make this less nightmarish because that super quick DoT doesn't help when you are already taking big damage. Got 7k hp with the new build but Sirus doesn't care.
Ya, Sirus really is one of those bosses for sure. It's experience that beats it. It's kinda like the old days where if your build could make it to Shaper or Uber Elder, you could beat them with it; you just needed to be familiar with the fight. Sirus is the same way. It takes a lot to learn. (I personally hate the fight.) More nasty attack/spell combos can roll for him after awakened level 4 (I think) too. But hang in there. Once the familiarity comes, you'll be dancing for sure.

Annnnnd

"
spkrash a écrit :
I know Sirus well, i've already played several characters in not-SSF delirium league, killed all the bosses. You may check my characters, LazyZombieWitch is one Sirus killer (name does not correspond to the build, totally rebuilt in some point), and PurposefulOne - cheaty aura-heralds-stacking build.

Actually have third one - TempFcknLar - he is very tanky, but killing bosses takes ages, and I've failed Sirus with him.

And now after that got a new challenge to myself - to repeat A8 Sirus kill in SSF.
Personal quests :) The heart of any RPG. Good for you!

Annnnnd

Well, the one-shots I had to deal with pre-build change were the metamorphs created in the lab, like I couldn't even tell what sort of skill they were using on me because fight against metamorphs always involve a mess of minions and special effects. Just boom, insta death out of nowhere. I haven't tested the new build against them, but did test against both Baran and the ice-related atlas elderslayer. Those were easy peasy, but pre-build the ones I had trouble with were the poison guy and the dude spamming banners so gotta see how well this build will do against them. And this time also use the darn minor god that gives poison immunity as I forgot that was a thing.

But yeah, just wanted to double check about Sirus because damage-wise I wasn't doing terrible with my edited version of your build, is still extremely defensive but I invested a bit on axe damage. Max block easy peasy, 75% block even outside combat thanks to the surrender shield. 7k hp with the tenacity amulet I made, so it is a beefy build-but Sirus doesn't give a crap it seems.

Hmm, kinda wish the game let you "train" against bosses instead of losing it all if you fail. But it is also my fault for not reading the wikia about the bastard. It really isn't a boss you can sit still for too long in the fight. Are all his beam attacks magic or would physical reduction count for anything?

I also got enough pieces to visit the Elder, would you say Sirus is harder than Elder then based on your last words? Because it seems Elder's kit isn't as intensive, aside from the life-leech and the aoe explosion which won't matter to us as we will be close to him so probably in the safe ring pre-explosion.

I also dropped Vaal Pact due to how annoying it can be to run maps with patches of ground dealing DoT, usually your normally life regen is enough to deny things like burning ground so we will see how well it does. Still added another node on life steal to make up for the loss, of course.
Dernière édition par Praef, le 26 mai 2020 19:02:41
I dropped vaal pact as well, actually the entire part(including mana +life leech small node).
Those extra 5 points mean a lot.
But actually, I believe I modified many things in the passive skill tree compared to WoD's original version.
Regarding the sirus, yes I would say the corrupted cannot be inflicted is a must for the fight.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires