[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Hello, i'm level 92 atm, i reached 5k of hp, and after the paradoxica's fix the damage is very good.

However i have some questions, in the video i saw that we can reach 5,5 more K of life, how?

Today i made my first try vs sirus A5, i killed him, but his scorched earth litteraly melted me, there is a way to mitigate that kind of damage? I think that an higer lvl of the bosses will be impossible.

This is my equip:

@Mayn4rd you just need a jewel with corrupted blood on it. I could tank anything sirius throws out.

@Midiz pretty nice gear,farming for my chest right now. but you dont have any chaos res. Do you get oneshot often in juiced up maps?

and btw: do you guys run a diffrent boss set up? (I just died to shaper, but my mechanics are not very good, so..)

Fun Fact: you dont have to stay in zanas shield while shapers casting these blue things, shaper beam on the other hand... pretty bad
Paradoxica is still bugged or they fix it?
Hey midiz, did you craft that chest yourself or did you but it? How expensive was it?
Any guide on how to craft the "60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage" axe? I tried corroded and jagged fossil, didnt get anything good and its pretty expensive per attempt
"
phexifa a écrit :
Hey midiz, did you craft that chest yourself or did you but it? How expensive was it?

I crafted mine, it cost me a little over 12exalt and i get t12 life and t6 res.... i'm severely disappointed and might cry

"
Tempahdan1 a écrit :
"
phexifa a écrit :

I crafted mine, it cost me a little over 12exalt and i get t12 life and t6 res.... i'm severely disappointed and might cry

:( thanks for your answer
Dernière édition par phexifa, le 29 sept. 2020 13:10:55
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2953721 paradoxica fixed

:)
"
jackherer20010 a écrit :
"
hoelzo a écrit :
Hi i got 4 ex what items u recomend me buy?

I'm currently running Ahn's Might instead of Ichimonji. It was a huge dps boost, and is about 115k dps higher then Paradoxica with the sugguested mods. I found it while mapping and was amazed by it. I'm still able to run pride,blood stance, dread banner, precision(lvl 1), herald of purity with 15 mana to spare 6L cyclone with paraxis giving me -7 to mana cost. Cyclone costs 1 mana.

This was huge for me. Paradoxica was a dps loss in sim on POB in everyway from the ichimonji, but putting on an Ahn's Might made it feel much better.

I am kind of lost as to what to do with this build. clear is good but I get one shot so much in 14+. Everything I sim doesn't increase my damage. I don't want to invest the insane amount into the chest, belt, and shield when this build seems dead in the water for me. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I don't know how to link the items, as I am new to the forums, but I am running Abyssus, circle of guilt, mana leech ring with accuracy, life and res, res+life boots, spiked gauntlets res+life, shield with 70 life on block, abyssus belt with res+life with extra block in gem. Weapon is whatever is feeling best in that moment between the paradoxica(which i sold before was patched), ahns might, and ichimonji.

Linking my char page as it might be easier if anyone wants to help.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Brenblaze/characters
Hello, I've followed the guide as closely as possible for the starter, but just feel week. Small packs die quick but rares seem to take forever. Only level 82 but feel so weak damage wise. Survivability is great, just lacking damage. Any suggestions?

Don't know how to link items, but here is my POB Fork link

https://pastebin.com/1Fj3HYJG

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires