[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
SunBird a écrit :
"
collapsella a écrit :
I really like this build so far. Just killed my first elder this league. but for shaper i need more damgage or the ryslata belt.

what are you guys farming? blighted maps are difficult with the ok clear speed and maps seem do be super bad this league (had a t16 157%quant map and got pretty much nothing)
Heist is nice with this build, but im not a huge fan. any other suggestions?

Don't forget to run fortune favors the brave, use sextants, master missions and scarabs on your juiced t16 maps. The returns are there. Fortune Favors The Brave is almost always worth it this league.

I only ran chisel, master missions and sextants and somtimes corrupted them. thank you, im gonna try fortunes favour, maybe thats the diffrent too more loot!
But my leagustart luck ran out anyways. got 3c worth drop on my first sirius so mybe its that.
"
hoelzo a écrit :
I need help i dont know what to do my dps is low, this is my gear xxxx index="10"]

Hm maybe you can get something out of your jewels? like crit multi or flat phys.
Everything else is pretty expensive like the ryslatas belt or a higher dps sword.
Or have a look at my passive tree, i switched a bit up to get some more damage (but i only have 5k hp, keep that in mind)

First of all: level your gems and quality them, thats a lot of damage you missing there
Dernière édition par collapsella, le 28 sept. 2020 11:45:01
"
hoelzo a écrit :
I need help i dont know what to do my dps is low, this is my gear

Honestly you'd be suprised how much damage you gain just from having level 20 gems, if i was you i'd try and buy yourself just a level 20 cyclone, if you can afford one with quality it'd be worth it

As for the rest of the stuff, you might be able to pick up some cheap level 20 gems whilst you level your own with quality etc

I'm still using Scaeva because of the Paradoxica bug and i'm ripping apart even t16 maps right now with my current gear so i don't really understand how people are having a damage issue with this build if you follow it correctly
Liking the build so far in heist. I don't know if I'm missing something or it wasn't added to the guide but what pantheons are recommended. Also could you explain what ailment we inflict to take advantage of the passive nodes from the tree.
Dernière édition par CoyoteUglyy, le 28 sept. 2020 18:18:45
"
CoyoteUglyy a écrit :
Also could you explain what ailment we inflict to take advantage of the passive nodes from the tree.

Build doesn't inflict ailments, the passives on the tree are there for the damage to swords/whatever, not for the ailments they provide (which contributes nothing in this case).

In regards to pantheon IMO Arakaali and Shakari are the best, since the only damage that is really problematic for the build is (chaos) damage over time.
Wich one will give the highest dps for this build? or wich one is better?

Ichimonji, Scaeva oe Ahns Might?

thank you very much!
"
XulaZ a écrit :
Wich one will give the highest dps for this build? or wich one is better?

Ichimonji, Scaeva oe Ahns Might?

thank you very much!

With scaeva i easy kill A7-sirus
any1 tested Paradoxica after hotfix?
I've run a map with it just now, I'm not completely sure, but it should work.

I switched my Scaeva for it and it at least does not feel like I'm doing less damage, which would/should be the case if the double damage doesn't work. So it seems like it works? Would have to run more maps though, maybe someone else can chip in.
"
3.12.2 Hotfix 6:

Fixed a bug with the Paradoxica Unique where the double damage mod was not applying.
Fixed an instance crash that could occur with Scorching Ray.

So we were right something was up about Paradoxica not working right, Time to try it again!

BTW this build is super powerful once you get The Surrender and your -Mana / Explodey combo chest

Dernière édition par Midiz, le 29 sept. 2020 08:42:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires