[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

New Gem Setups With Alternative skills ?
Looks like a tight build, ill be giving it a go as a league starter.
Will start with this build, tnanks a lot!
"
davebertz a écrit :
Leveling guide on a league starter? (no-uniques)

Melee leveling is always painful to me D:

This is so true...

But I'll try it out...Maybe with a Tabula will go as planned and some cheap sword.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Probably taking this as a leaguestarter eventhough its a physical character.

However - what are the ups and down compared to Champion? Isn't Champion even tankier?
Tested this in standard, pumpped like 8 ex's in him, does good job at surviving. Of course bleeds and some dots kill you faster than the apocalipse.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
how does facebreaker compare? would that be a good substitute if you find it in SSF?

or is the damage too low vs paradoxica?
"
The build stay strong as always and there's more potential for changes(using rage and berserk)

Why does 3.12 enable rage/beserk ?
Hi,

If you have time could you expand on the leveling guide? Im running this build in standard at the moment with no uniques to simulate league start and im having a pretty hard time leveling with the suggested Reave setup. It's a bit lack luster that the leveling guide is just "use reave" and then left at that with no further explanation or other leveling alternatives and support setups for other sockets or atleast an act by act setup.

Will hopefully not struggle too much tomorrow with leveling this build as i will still give it a try.

Thanks
Great looking build! Looking forward to league starting with it.

After reading your guide I wanted to make a quick suggestion. It might clean up your build guide a little bit if you put your 3.10 and older gear setups in an archive folder or something like that. It adds a lot of clutter to the guide without adding much value. As long as we can see your setup last league we're golden!

You could probably throw all of your videos under one folder as well. Most people want to watch a few before they decide on the build. Having them all in once place would be awesome.
Dernière édition par chairfight, le 17 sept. 2020 22:09:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires