[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Hello! Can anyone help me what to upgrade next? Or what to change? Dont have much atm, back to 6ex. Thank you!
"
KRSTOPHER a écrit :

Hello! Can anyone help me what to upgrade next? Or what to change? Dont have much atm, back to 6ex. Thank you!

get a cheap 40% abyssus helmet

start replacing some of your gems with 20/20 gems.

maybe replace the 2 unique flasks for regular flasks with curse and move speed during flask effect.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
hello there, just asking can i kill all the bandits to get two passive points ?
"
dhmii34 a écrit :

Kill alira
Switched over to this build from my dual wield Slayer that I league started with. Have to say, so far so good. I havent gone ham on it yet but I did try a 60% delirious t16 and it seemed to handle it just fine. Definitely less stressful than if I would have tried it with my Slayer.

I think my biggest issue right now is, drum roll, boss dps. The explode mod on the chest is a wondrous thing and Im not sure how I can ever live without it in future leagues now, but it does hardly anything for bosses. Am I missing anything glaring? Anything that can improve my dps to help with bosses? Like I said, its not horrible, but some bosses do require time to take down, which the tankiness of the build helps with.

Probably stupid question, but one I don't know the answer to so I'll ask anyway.

Why Leap slam over Dash or Flame Dash?

Or does it not really matter?
"
Tirabi1997 a écrit :
Probably stupid question, but one I don't know the answer to so I'll ask anyway.

Why Leap slam over Dash or Flame Dash?

Or does it not really matter?

Well in my opinion Leap slam is much better because

1. Leap slam has no CD, affected by attack speed and stun enemies that are on full life
2. Dash has 1 charge and 2s CD
3. Flame dash has 3 charges and 3s CD
"
EaterOfBabies a écrit :

I think my biggest issue right now is, drum roll, boss dps. The explode mod on the chest is a wondrous thing and Im not sure how I can ever live without it in future leagues now, but it does hardly anything for bosses. Am I missing anything glaring? Anything that can improve my dps to help with bosses? Like I said, its not horrible, but some bosses do require time to take down, which the tankiness of the build helps with.

Well what i can see is you dont have Maim support to Ancestral Warchief which in my build can make +/- 630k shaper dps difference.

Also im sure you know it, but you miss quality on few of your gems.

Can i ask, why are you using Englightment support on your helmet?
Dernière édition par Morrdie, le 16 avr. 2020 23:13:42
feels like im starting to lacking of DPS with this build
im at awk 7, and ive been taking too long to kill sirus, even some of t16 bosses and conqueror. they are so tanky that i barely doing damage. i dont have problem with survivability tho
anything i can improve? i have 17ex rn. or maybe i need to drop some of passive nodes and use cluster instead?
Dernière édition par venaticy, le 17 avr. 2020 09:54:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires