[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

https://pastebin.com/EgTQ7RF1 pob for mine..

idk why i dont have enough damage to kill kosis? tried to run simalacrum and i couldnt kill him coz i wasnt doing any damage to him same with 60% delirious maps.

my frostblades raider had an easier time with kosis i would die like once if i made a mistake. i just dont understand why i cant kill him with a supposedly easier build.
Guys im 91 lvl but cant deal dmg s5. im still lookin and cant see any difference what i missed here !?. Can someone check my build JOHPOH ?
Hi, i have the Paradoxica with "trigger a socketed spell when using a skill" mode. What is better to use here?
I am fairly new to POE (I played previous seasons but usually quit before 70) so please forgive me for being stupid.

I switch my champion duelist to Gladiator yesterday using this build. I have 2 issues that I don't know how to fix.

1. I tried a tier 15 map after buying a crafting what I could afford. Most mobs died instantly, but I suffered 4 deaths myself just barely out of the first room. It may have been a poison DoT but I am not sure. (Wish there was a log). My setup is unplayable as is. Could someone look at my gear and tell me what I did wrong? I have 2 ex to play with.

2. He's so slow. almost painfully slow. What can i do to improve speed?

Thank you for any help or advice you can give.

TirabiCycImpChamp
Dernière édition par Tirabi1997, le 13 avr. 2020 12:00:20
Thanks for a nice build.

I saw a couple of posts with the -15 mana, explosive or crit chance on chest dilemma.

Im trying another solution right now that feels rather nice. Im using explode and crit on chest and a -8 mana yellow ring.

Feels pretty nice, you need X free mana for blood rage and warchief if you want bloodmagic link them together with leapslam or something.
ign: Sacreeraldriledig
"
Tirabi1997 a écrit :
I am fairly new to POE (I played previous seasons but usually quit before 70) so please forgive me for being stupid.

I switch my champion duelist to Gladiator yesterday using this build. I have 2 issues that I don't know how to fix.

1. I tried a tier 15 map after buying a crafting what I could afford. Most mobs died instantly, but I suffered 4 deaths myself just barely out of the first room. It may have been a poison DoT but I am not sure. (Wish there was a log). My setup is unplayable as is. Could someone look at my gear and tell me what I did wrong? I have 2 ex to play with.

2. He's so slow. almost painfully slow. What can i do to improve speed?

Thank you for any help or advice you can give.

TirabiCycImpChamp

first off your using a lvl 30 health potion, your quicksilver flask should have inreased movement speed during flask affect -> this will make you faster. obviously with better gear you will kill faster and spend less time crawling (spinning) making your speed increase.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
LOL, ok. I thought they were all the same except for prefix and suffix. I'll correct that asap.

Thank you.
Thanks for this build. I really like it. Killed sirus8 with no problem and deathless.
where do you guys get all your currency? I'm 88 and have 2 x. And it's the richest i've been in any league. I'm so confused. I died probably 20 times today with this build. I was at 62 mil to next level and am now back to 137 million.

---

And yes I do know I suck. I'm just too slow to hit flask and fail to notice my low health due to poor eye sight. That's on me, not this build. :) I love the build for what I can afford up to about T14 maps, and can do some 15 and 16 if it rolls right with I alchemy them. Like I said, that's on me. Just looking for advice on how to be tankier so I don't have to react so fast to DoTs
Dernière édition par Tirabi1997, le 14 avr. 2020 00:15:02
"
Tirabi1997 a écrit :
where do you guys get all your currency? I'm 88 and have 2 x. And it's the richest i've been in any league. I'm so confused. I died probably 20 times today with this build. I was at 62 mil to next level and am now back to 137 million.

@Tirabi 1997, there are multiple ways to make currency, but delve is probably one of the more reliable ways, and very safe for leveling. Buy sulphite scarabs, do niko rotations (if you like grouping up) or do your own delve, do delves around 150-250, sell fossils and resonators (use any excess azurite you don't need to buy resonators from niko). This video sums it up easily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mpc89j43-Y

Once you've got more currency and the dps, buying delirium orbs and then stacking them on t16 gives tons of loot which you can then sell. Also you get more simulacrum splinters if you use delirium orbs, which means more simulacrum runs, and more loot.

There's also money to be made crafting, but you have to invest more, and know which items you want to target.
Dernière édition par sefishbrat, le 14 avr. 2020 00:24:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires