[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Hey buddy, just want to say thank you for such a fun build! Keep up the great work. Cheers!
Ok, finally crafted my chest, no life but have open prefix/sufix so can craft it.

Crafted life and slammed ex on it, got lightning resistance but low tier, guess could be worse:

Dernière édition par Asag, le 9 avr. 2020 15:53:03

finally decked this character out when i came into even more money yesterday. I'm guessing an upgrade from this would be the explody chest? gonna do the 100 push
Hello, just a quick question. I am ready to craft the chest for -15 mana, let say i dont get it and craft with fossil and get bad suffix/prefix, could i scour and try again ?

Thanks
Hi, just got into this build yesterday and now I'm at the stage of gathering the items, still some levels away to fully equip. One question belonging the Might of the Meek Jewel. Where to use it for the best outcome? Since you only have 1 jewel socket in your passive skill tree, I'm assuming it should be placed there. But I dont see any benefit yet from it. Maybe im getting something wrong here?

So far Im having fun, even if I dont have any of the mandatory gear / gems equipped, but I'm excited for it.
would a 500 pdps foil be an upgrade over paradoxica?
@ nekolover69

I had a look at your POB. By the way I am also a noob at this game (hit 100 this league with chayula runs...).

From all the advice I received from this thread, all I can say is maybe get an abyssus 42% or less physical damage taken. Get the red nightmare to cap your block chance. Maybe take diamond skin to also improve survivability.

I'm not sure if that will be any help maybe people here with more exp can help?
"
Neuro_Wolf a écrit :
@ nekolover69

I had a look at your POB. By the way I am also a noob at this game (hit 100 this league with chayula runs...).

From all the advice I received from this thread, all I can say is maybe get an abyssus 42% or less physical damage taken. Get the red nightmare to cap your block chance. Maybe take diamond skin to also improve survivability.

I'm not sure if that will be any help maybe people here with more exp can help?

Thank you for your advice, very appreciate it. I will work on that.
edit: I looked at the 3.9 cheap version of the build, my bad. It seemed that those chests (dragonscale gauntlets) were way cheaper in 3.9 than they are in 3.10.

Hi OP,

first of all, ty very much for your guide. I tried a lot of different builds for Cyclone, as I wanted to make this skill work for me. Unfortunately, no build, except yours, made it fun enough for me to play it.

Currently I'm clearing T10 Maps with the cheap version of the build and a Tabula Rasa. I probably died one time out of 20 maps. Thank you for the build.

The only problem I'm facing right now is getting the Body Armour in the cheap version (PoB) of your build. The chest starts with 15ex currently, something I can't afford at the moment. Do you have like a crafting tutorial for the chest or may you recommend one from someone else? I really want to get rid of my Tabula Rasa. I have around 3ex to invest at the moment.

Thanks in advance for an answer.

Dernière édition par circleback, le 9 avr. 2020 21:54:37
"
circleback a écrit :
edit: I looked at the 3.9 cheap version of the build, my bad. It seemed that those chests (dragonscale gauntlets) were way cheaper in 3.9 than they are in 3.10.

Hi OP,

first of all, ty very much for your guide. I tried a lot of different builds for Cyclone, as I wanted to make this skill work for me. Unfortunately, no build, except yours, made it fun enough for me to play it.

Currently I'm clearing T10 Maps with the cheap version of the build and a Tabula Rasa. I probably died one time out of 20 maps. Thank you for the build.

The only problem I'm facing right now is getting the Body Armour in the cheap version (PoB) of your build. The chest starts with 15ex currently, something I can't afford at the moment. Do you have like a crafting tutorial for the chest or may you recommend one from someone else? I really want to get rid of my Tabula Rasa. I have around 3ex to invest at the moment.

Thanks in advance for an answer.

Hello , i made a crafting guide for the mana chest.You can get a chest with the right color sockets 6link and 100+life for 15-40c and save a bit for one with the mana cost.Or you can buy the sacrifice card get the body armour and use a life essence on it. The cards are like 3-4c each with 4 you get a white
6link

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires