Wermine a écrit :
"
faytte a écrit :
"
snowmittens a écrit :
Just finished leveling this and was wondering how does the build compares to:

RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2622675/page/1

I prefer this build. The dps reaches a higher place, max block makes you incredibly tanky. Facebreakers isnt bad at all, but I feel it has a smaller ceiling than paradoxica.

Sorry for old post quoting. I respecced into Facebreaker build specifically because it has higher damage ceiling than Paradoxica. If you check Gladiators with Cyclone and Facebreakers, highest DPS's are around 7M: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Gladiator&item=Facebreaker&skill=Cyclone&sort=dps

And Gladiators with Cyclone and without Facebreakers it's around 2M: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Gladiator&item=!Facebreaker&skill=Cyclone&sort=dps

Unless I'm reading that site wrong. At least Reckoning provides DPS which is not shown in there and most of those 7 M Gladiators are using The Unshattered Will. But few are still using The Surrender so I guess that's the ultimate DPS build.

Dont even try compare Ninja tooltip DPS with different builds. PoB from OP shows 3,2 mln dps and 6,6 mln dps with impale. Im guessing PoeNinja does not calculate Impale dps at all. With higher PDPS Paradoxica you can easily get more than 7 mln. When I used mine Paradoxica with his PoB dps went to 7,5 mln. At this point I value survivality more than DPS.

EDIT:
Guys I need advice. I have almost everything ready for this build and next thing I will work on is the Body Armour.
At first I just looked at the OP crafting guide, prepaered even explosion chest (was lucky with alts, used maybe 500):

But now I cant decide between mana/explosion and mana/crit chance. Crit gives much more dps but explosion is quite nice for mapping (playing atm with Gratuitous Violence) and I think we spend much more time mapping than bosskilling. Any advice? It will cost me abit of currency and dont wanna regret it later.
Dernière édition par Asag, le 8 avr. 2020 09:40:16
just farmed up like 20 more exalts. not sure what to upgrade now.

not sure if i should buy awakened melee phys and brutality or maybe get a bottled faith?
Guys I need advice. I have almost everything ready for this build and next thing I will work on is the Body Armour.
At first I just looked at the OP crafting guide, prepaered even explosion chest (was lucky with alts, used maybe 500):

But now I cant decide between mana/explosion and mana/crit chance. Crit gives much more dps but explosion is quite nice for mapping (playing atm with Gratuitous Violence) and I think we spend much more time mapping than bosskilling. Any advice? It will cost me abit of currency and dont wanna regret it later. [/quote]

I would say the explosion would be better for all around quality of life and clearing speed, and later down the road if you wanted to make a second chest just for boss's i would go mana/crit and swap back and forth.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Now i not sure how to upgrade my gear could anyone help me?
thank you very much

My Gladiator: https://pastebin.com/Q6sBYnCR
"
Eddy0616 a écrit :
Now i not sure how to upgrade my gear could anyone help me?
thank you very much

My Gladiator: https://pastebin.com/Q6sBYnCR

for you right now i would actually thing about droping the sword and buying a cheap 797 unarmed damage facebreaker until you can get other pieces of the build in place. next i would think you should do is buy a corrupted 6 link chest with some actual stats, you can get a really decent corrupted 6 link chest for like 20-40C with resists health armor etc. then save up for the shield its expensive but it opens up the build i think with the massive synergy with reckoning and the other counter attack abilities and life gain on hit.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
at lvl 93 right now, seems like the only thing i die to is dots of course and wave 20 kosis, my key upgrades are really expensive though, the chest & belt specifically, trying to farm up some monies for that.
"
etem65 a écrit :

damn, how'd you do that? im broke lols
"
skyez0r a écrit :
"
etem65 a écrit :

farming bosses mostly. they all seem decently profitable and with my gear are more or less jokes
"
etem65 a écrit :
"
skyez0r a écrit :
"
etem65 a écrit :

farming bosses mostly. they all seem decently profitable and with my gear are more or less jokes

dude i was crying about $$ earlier and just pulled 'The Demon' from a stacked deck lmao
Hey there! Really love the build and will try it asap. Could you tell me what nodes in the passive are important to take before the others?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires